Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4796 by Obi-Wan Knievel Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:18 pm
from favour johnson <favourjohnson25>
reply-to favour johnson <favourjohnson123>
to
date 25 August 2008 01:28
subject FROM Favour Johnson

FROM Favour Johnson
RUE 81 COCODY -ABIDJAN
ABIDJAN- IVORY COAST
REQUEST FOR INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP
Dear ,
Compliments of the day,
Permit us to inform you of our desire of going into business relationship with you. I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before but i am totally convinced that you will be capable in assisting me in this transaction.

Introducing myself , I am Favour Johnson 21 years of age the son of the late MR AND MRS DONALD Johnson My father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast ) he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips.

Before the death of my father on 20th February 2004 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me to his bedside and told me that he has a sum of USD$10.5M (Ten Million, five hundred thousand U.S.Dollars Only) deposited in a Bank here in Abidjan -Cote Ivoire,he

told me that he used my name as the next of kin when he deposited the money. He alsoexplained to me that it was because of this his wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, he advised me to seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice

either in europe , America or Asia where there is no war or strife and transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as expansion of existing business and real estate management overseas, this according to him was because of the agreement he made with the bank on the day he deposited this money, in this agreement, he stated to them that the money will be transferred to his foreign partners account overseas for the implementation of a business project however he did not indicate anybody's name as the foreigner.

As a result of this the bank made it to be mandatory that the money will be transferred in accordance to this deposit agreement which they made with my father, this is the reason why i contacted you to assist me in the following ways as my father did not indicate anybody's name as the beneficiary.

1- To assist me in providing an account where this money can be transferred in your country.
2)- To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my education and also invest this money into any good lucrative investment.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ Input after the successful transfer of this fund into your account overseas. If you are willing and able to assist me , kindly forward to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable me forward to you the prove documents showing the deposit of this fund after which i will send the contact of the bank to you for you to contact them and know how the money will be transferred.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Favour Johnson.

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement