Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4787 by chevyk10darlin Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:28 am
Reply-To address: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Hello
Scammer's Name: Gareth Demos

Hello,
I am sorry for the embarrassment this mail might cause you, as we have not met before. I am Mr. Gareth Demos, a Bank Accountant. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of $27.597Million United States dollars.

This fund is the excess of what my branch made as profit during the 2005 financial year. I have already submitted annual report for that year to my head office as I have watched with keen interest as the bank will never know of this excess fund,

I placed this amount of $27.597Million United States dollars to an Escrow Coded account without a beneficiary (anonymous) to avoid trace. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this transaction. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money due to civil service code which form its civil servants from owing or operating foreign currency account coupled with the fact that the fund is huge thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account on my behalf I intend to part 50% of this fund to you while 50% shall be for me.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be legally processed to your name and be transferred to your account without any problem. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response with your contact phone and fax numbers so that I can give you more details to enable us precede.

With Regards,
Mr. Gareth Demos

[email protected]

Advertisement