Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4772 by Essmi Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:26 am

Attention:

I want to use this opportunity to request your assistance in regards to the fund willed to me by my father before his death some years ago. It all started in the year 2002 when my mother died in a ghastly automobile accident on her way back from the popular Tudu market in Accra the capital of Ghana where she went to deliver my fatherʼs product coco bud to his counterparties at the marketplace.

Consequent upon the fact that my father was very rich and some of his customers in the market were indebted to my late mother before her death wanted my father to forfeit the fund for them so they collaborated to manipulate against my father and got him poisoned on the process, he was subsequently rushed to the hospital for treatment, but since he was not responding to treatment, he therefore knew in his mind that he was going to die as a result of the poison, so he decided to will all his property to me since I am the only son of the family.

He used the opportunity to inform me about the sum of $11,000,000.00(eleven million usd) that he deposited in a bank known as INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC with email address [email protected] under the care of Mr. Emmanuel Dabi as his account officer who is in charge of remittance and foreign transfers. He said that the above money has been willed to me for my well being and survival, immediately after that statement, he gave up the ghost, (may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen) but because of my tender age as at 2002, I was not bold enough to go to the bank and make arrangement with the bank manager on how the account can be converted to my name until this year when things started getting tough with me that I went to the bank to make inquiries on how I can get my fund back. The account officer Mr. Emmanuel Dabi advice was that the account has gone dormant and needed to be re-activated before the money can be transferred from my fatherʼs account to any designated account of my choice.

Now because of my present status as an orphan, tender in age and the huge amount of money involve, I decided to contact you so that you can assist me to contact the bank to re-activate the account and transfer the fund into a designated account in any bank of your choice were a wire transfer can be made with your name in order that the fund can be transferred to your country where you will assist me to invest with the money and invite me to come over to your country for effective utilization of the money. Your reward will be 40% of the total amount less expenses that you will use to get all required documents done.

Please, you can reach the bank on email address below: [email protected].

I wait to hear from you immediately you have contacted the bank for detailed information.

Thanks,
Carl Efezino.

Advertisement