Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300366 by soldierfortune Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:33 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): X-originating-IP: not available
Bank account holder: Prince Akor

Dating Site/user ID: cherryfun / Babylove
Name: Ada Gaye
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221771224798 (Rev. Christopher Mandy)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +447031930032 (Trio-Dos Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 3: +447092804174 (Trio-Dos Bank)

Phone 4: +447968924544 (Trio-Dos Bank, Peter Bloom)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Mobile

Phone 5: 447024059894 (Trio-Dos BankBank)

Phone 6: +221764946129 (Bar. Raby Gningue)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Mustafa Gaye and mother were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Cote d'Ivoire to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $3.8 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 25%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee €2.650 Euros
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Floxy Luwis
- Payment to bank account name: Prince Akor

Site: cherryfun
Date: 2016-05-16

hello My name is Ada Gaye. i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile at cherryfun.com and will like to established a long lasting relationship with you. In addition, i will like you to reply me through my private e mail box ********** this is because i don,t know the possibilities of remain in forum for a long time. Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest.Ada (ada_paulreven at outlook.com)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 12:36:03 +0000
Subject: FROM MISS ADA GAYE

How are you today, hope fine? I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Ada Gaye, from Ivory Coast in West Africa, i am 25 yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr. Mustafa Gaye, was the personal Adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. it was only me that is alive now as the only child and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now In this camp.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is Rev. father Christopher Mandy, who is in charge of the church here in the camp, The rev, father's Tel number is +221771224798 if you call tell him that you want to speak with me then he will send for me from my hostel to come and speak with you.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $3.8M (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars),

I have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death Certificate here with me which i will send to you later, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your place in order to further my studies,

I kept this secret to people in the camp here because i don't want to loose the money or my life. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to my believe in GOD and hoping that you will not disappoint me. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and hardworking person.My local language is french but i speak English very fluently.

can i trust you as a genuine friend? Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you.. Have a nice day and think about my condition here Attached here is my pictures for you, Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Thanks and remain blessed.
with love Ada Gaye

Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 14:02:25 +0000
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR LETTER

My Dearest One.

Thank you for your mail, my prayer is for God to give me Patience. I Thank you for accepting my letter in this my darkest moment i am not writing you from Internet if is that you went through my letter and explanation of my situation you understand where i am writing to you i am sending you an e-mail from our Rev pastor office not in Internet, please I hope you will not betray the trust i have on you, I trust you and i want to believe my faith on you. Presently, I live here in Senegal under a political asylum as a refugee because of this crisis in my country. My dear age those not mater in any relationship what mater is love, truth, honest sincere, careering and understanding.

Secondly I want to move with you to begin a new life and also a good business venture in your country, which will be profit oriented to us. As well Finnish my studies. Now, because of my political situation I can not make this claims by myself, I need you to stand on my behalf to the bank for the transfer of my late father money to your account in your country, so I decided to make this contact with you, for you to make a contact with the bank i want, to know if you can go ahead in this issue please as my trusted partner so that i should forward the full contact of the bank to you .I have my late father account number, and the certificate of deposit of my late father plus the certificate of his death,

My dear, everything about this transaction is clear. Listen well, all i have said to you about my current situation is my real life and it is what i am passing through now, i have all prove for the existence of this account, all I need you to do for me is to contact the bank. If your capable to help me i will like to come and be with you in your country and become your family friend or your life partner every thing depend on you now as my foreigner Representative, and find out the possibility of transferring this money into your position in your country.

I will like you to make first contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other work will be done, Reason why i have told you all this about me is because of love and trust and i have made you like me to disclose this mater with you, believing that the money is save in your hand till i join you as soon as the transfer is completed, dear love, know body know,s what i have and where I am now, please i am asking you for my safety and security remain private i am very well know that God will see us through.

please, once the fund hit your country, then you will send me money to process my travel document to join you or do you want me to be there with you before the transaction? i accept that also but the problem now is that i have know passport with me here i lost my traveling document dolling the Crisis forth in my country, as you know now, I have nothing with me, and you can reach me by the office telephone +221771224798 of the Reverend pastor Christopher Mandy, you can call me by, 10 AM till 6PM,. Which i already have given it to you at my other mail to you. I have send the bank contact details to you, and from there you will make contact with the bank about my late father account and find the possibility of transferring this money into your position OK, really i appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent reply so that we can continue.

I also receive your letter which you send to me. i will be happy if i could speak with you on phone Please, I want to know if you can resolve this problem, because I do not want you to leave me half way. I will come back later to check your answer. Also, tell me more about yourself i appreciate your concern . my dear, I wish very good achievement by the money. I put trust in you because of your personality, have a nice working day, waiting for your urgent reply soon.

From Miss. Ada Gaye

Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 14:12:46 +0000
Subject: I AM SINCERE AND HONEST TO YOU

Dearest One

Hello my dear how was your day hope all are fine ?My dear i receive the letter you send to me i also reply your letter immediately after reading, I will be very happy if i can hear your nice voice on phone again i really need your help try and contact me through the phone number i send to you because i have informed our Rev Pastor Christopher Mandy about your call. Be it in mind i am given you full assurance to be with you in your country if you can be able to help me out of here, For me to come over there, where you are depend on you how your preparing it because i have accepted to come over to your country only is that i have know passport for my traveling, as i told you i am willing to come over to your country.

Dear i am suffering here in the refugee camp we eat once in day some times we do not eat know good water, After reading your last letter which you send to me i went through it, i feels to introduce my feelings and myself to you again; I really understand your feelings there,s know trust in this world you can,t know who is real or fake. My dear i am real am not a fake i can never disappoint you.

I am writing this letter with more explanation of myself not knowing what to say for you to believe on me i decided to write you immediately again after reading the letter i receive from you before, My dear i am on my kneel begging you to make up your mind and help me out is true we haven,t see or know each other, but in every thing God manifest and prove the love he has on us i will like you to read the letter i send to you i am sincere and honest to you i hope you reading it and also understand before taking decision to help me out i have told you my feelings, i am not a cheater or lair to be sincere, that is what i want to informed you, let us trust and be sincere to each other do not allow any one to discourage your intention.

i trust you because i believe in God, i also love you because God love,s me, that is why the word of God says prayer move mounting but music move God, that is how faith moves,only God can make possibility to be possible, he make,s a way where there,s know way, if your the right person that God provide to help me out of here it must surely come to pass, even if it,s difficult for you to do he will make a way for it to be possible for you to help me out, if you didn't help i will know your not the right person that God provide for me, because i haven,t ask my God some thing for the first time and he disappoint me he,is in my right hand always with the Angels, i am an orphan i need a help and he hear my cry always he can never forsake me the death of my beloved parents have done a lot,s in my life which i can never forget,what do you want me to do? will i be a prostituted, is that the best to do?

please i am pleading you in they name of God to make up your mind and help me out ,it can not be a risk to your life i am with you, if you can really be trust in me and believe with me also,my dear i can never hurt you or disappoint you, i am from Côte d'Ivoire in west Africa residing here in the refugee camp in Senegal because of the war that forth in my country some years ago,

i studies at university in my country at the capital city Abidjan. i studies at National Library of Côte d'Ivoire (Bibliothèque Nationale de Côte d'Ivoire) is located in Abidjan, i was there before the war, Abidjan is the economic and former official capital of Côte d'Ivoire, while the current capital is Yamoussoukro. As of 2011 it was the largest city in the nation and the third-largest French-speaking city in the world, after Paris, and Kinshasa but before Montreal. It has, according to the authorities of the country in 2006 i am first year in university i studies Law,i learn English and french, this is the address where i am living now 180, Ave. President Lamine Gueye,

i am single never married i did not travel to any other country except here in Senegal where i am living now. My late father Dr MUSTAFA GAYE, was a politician and the managing director of a gold $ mine,my late father work under president Laurent Gbagbo, my late father Dr mustafa Gaye studies at Queen Mary, University of London, The Ivorian Civil War was a conflict in Côte d'Ivoire that began on 19 September 2002. Although most of the fighting ended by late 2004, i have know relative in abroad every body ran away dulling the war and know one to help me i will stop here have a nice day waiting to hear from you.

Your in Love Miss Ada Gaye

Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 22:03:02 +0000
Subject: PLEASE DEAR CONTACT THIS BANK FOR THE TRANSFER

My Dear.

I believe and know that you are the person i am going to depend and trust for the lest of my life.I am not going to give your trust to any other person you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another person.

Please i have not told anyone except you and our Rev Pastor Christopher, about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!

I have informed the bank in Scotland about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreigner partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.

I will give you 20% of the total money for helping me and 5% for any expenses that may recourse during the transaction after the transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money, besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information's,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.8 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

TRIO-DOS BANK P.L.C OF SCOTLAND.
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr Peter Bloom
Email addresses, [email protected]
[email protected]
Banking Hrs: Tel contact number
TELEPHONE +447031930032
Fax: +447092804174

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR MUSTAFA GAYE
AMOUNT 3.8 MILLION DOLLARS.
ACCOUNT No 87423006
NEXT OF KIN -ADA GAYE

Please Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.8 million Dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin. Like i said earlier,I have mapped out 20% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country please. My dear i will like you to call me with our Rev Christopher Mandy number +221771224798 so that we can talk more about my situation here in the prison called refugee camp, .My official camp I.D number is 0000983, please call my official camp ID number for the Rev. it makes it easier for me to be located at the female hostel. God bless you for me, I am waiting to hear from you after contacting the bank for confirmation and possible transfer.

Your beloved,
Miss Ada Gaye

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 15:15:18 +0000
Subject: FW: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

Please my love i determine you will assist me for the transaction but you need to follow the instruction giving by the Trio-dos bank of Scotland, I receive an email of the bank since morning and after reading the letter i discus with our Rev Father Christopher Mandy, he contact one of the lawyer that working under UN here in Dakar for him to stand on your behalf in the bank transaction by getting the remaining (2) documents.

According to the instruction given by they bank My sweetheart try and make sure you contact the lawyer through phone and email ask him the possibility of getting the 2 documents that remains, I want you to help me until the end of this transaction, i love you and i will love you forever Waiting to hear a good news from by communicating with the lawyer through phone and email
have a lovely day.

Your In-Love Mrs Ada Gaye

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 11:45:09 +0000
CC: [email protected]
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

32 Annandale Street Lane, Edinburgh,
Midlothian EH7 4LS, United Kingdom

APPLICATION FOR CLAIM
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
SIR

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer is made to write you in respect to the mail we received from you and Your partner Miss Ada Gaye. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Ada Gaye that she wishes you to be her trustee / representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

late Dr. Mustapha Gaye is our late customer with substantial amount of (U.S. $ 3,800,000.00) deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business Concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings immediately to this bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer that she can help you to get one.

2. The death certificate of late Dr Mustapha Gaye (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. A copy of affidavit Of Oath.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims.These Shall Ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made we promise to give our customers the best of our services. Our bank have rules and regulation of banking policy to abide the legible deposited in our bank account as have the late disease made Miss Ada as next of kin, as the bank procedure required, we here and Assured you the next of kin is legible to transfer this fund to any country or bank that her wish 'may be, as she dully appoint her partner as her trustee.

The mention account existing in our bank. meanwhile we will be waiting to receive all the document as required for this transaction, after that the transfer will be commence. should you have any question (s), please contact our foreign transfer officer

Mr. Peter Bloom
Tel: +447968924544
Fax +447024059894
for more directives / clarifications.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Jane Brown.
(For Accounts / Transfer Dept.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 15:16:48 +0000
Subject: PLEASE DEAR CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE DOCUMENTS

My dearest

How are you today? I believe you are well. just think about my present condition and you will understand how i feel here everyday when i see my self sleeping and waking up from the refugees prison.

i am more than happy to receive a letter of the bank to me, and i hope also you received a copy of the same mail from the bank,? what are you waiting for? i have forward the full information of the lawyer so that you can communicate with him after reading the letter with our Rev Father Christopher Mandy, God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.

As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. my dear I am suffering here in this prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my late father death certificate with me here which i have given to this lawyer for him to send it to you when you contact him. like i said the only problem we have now is the power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath, which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it after the preparation.

Then after reading the mail, i discussed it with Rev Father Christopher Mandy, and he gave me the contact information's of this lawyer /Barrister, His name is Raby Gningue. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 3.8 million dollars from TRIO-DOS BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. Please make sure you call the lawyer on phone and ask him how to get this document. His contact information's are as follows,

Lawyers contact;

Name: Barrister Raby Gningue
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +221764946129

God bless you as you contact the lawyer immediately.

Your Lovely Miss Ada Gaye

Sender: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 16:39:51 +0000
CC: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: BARRISTER RABY GNINGUE

DR.BARRISTER RABY GNINGUE.ESQ
EQUAL RIGHT & CITY LAW CHAMBER
solicitor at law&legal practitioner. Hon Dr. Raby Gningue (Principal Partner)....(ESQ)
High Court of Justice, address; Rue 41, Lumin Guye Street, Dakar, Senegal
Dakar Senegal
West Africa.Tel, +221764946129
From the Desk of barrister Raby Gningue
Compliments of the Day

MR. "xxxxxx"

AM JUST COMING BACK FROM TH FEDERAL HIGH COURT TODAY'S MORNING AND THEY HAVE GIVEN ME AN AUTHORIZATION LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE ME THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS AND I HAVE ALSO MAKE ALL THE NECESSARY INQUIRIES FOR THE FINAL PROCESSING O ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT'S, AND I AM ASSURING YOU THAT ALL WILL BE PERFECT, I HAVE ALSO CALLED MISS ADA GAYE,TODAY'S MORNING TO EXPLAIN THINGS FOR HER, SHE TOLD ME THAT THEM WAS IN PRAYER THAT SHE,S GOING TO WRITE YOU AN E-MAIL TODAY WHEN THEM FINISHED, REMEMBER ALL THIS I AM GOING IS TO ERADICATE ANY PROBLEM WHICH MAY OCCUR DURING THE TRANSFER PROCESS I RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION N OUR LAW FIRM TODAY ALL THIS INFORMATION LISTED WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH. SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL ON HOWTO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS ADA GAYE.

MISS ADA GAYE AND PASTOR CHRISTOPHER MANDY, WAS IN MY OFFICE YESTERDAY TO DISCUSES ABOUT THE ISSUING TO YOU AN AUTHORIZATION. LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM THE TRIO- DOS BANKOF SCOTLAND TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE. PRIORITY TO MY ENQUIRER FROM THE BANK, THERE ARE THREE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY THEM BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT

1) A COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE OF DR MUSTAPHA GAYE (WHIC I ATTACH HERE)

2) A COPY OF AFFIDAVIT OF OATH,

3) A POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH WILL PERMIT YOU TO TRANSFER THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT

IT IS NOW REMAINING (2) DOCUMENT,S. WHICH IS THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ,WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER. FROM MY INQUIRIES AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT. IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF (1,100 EURO) FOR THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, THE BANK MENTION THIS AND IT IS VERY IMPORTANT AS A LAWYER I KNOWS ALL ABOUT THIS KIND OF TRANSACTION, AND I WANT TO PREPARE IT AS WELL BECAUSE I KNOW THE BANK ARE GOING TO ASK YOU ABOUT IT.

THEN (1,250 EURO) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION AND VALIDATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AT THE HIGH COURT BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID

(100 EURO) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY REPUBLIC,

AND MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE ($ 200 EURO)

THEN THE TOTAL AMOUNT BECOMES (2,650 EURO) TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY EURO, I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THIS MONEY IMMEDIATELY THROUGH WESTERN UNION THAT IS EASY S WAY TO SEND AND RECEIVING MONEY HERE. TO ENABLE A QUICK / FAST PREPARATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY I PROMISE TO RENDER TH BEST OF MY SERVICE TO YOU AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THIS MONEY. CALL ME OR SEND AN E-MAIL IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THIS MONEY,

USE THIS INFORMATION BELOW AND SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION

NAME======= FLOXY LUWIS
ADDRESS===== /Rue 41, Lumin Guye Street, Dakar,Senegal
COUNTRY====== SENEGAL
CITY=== DAKAR
TEL =====- +221764946129

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 17:32:12 +0000
Subject: ACCOUNT DETAILS

DR. BARRISTER RABY GNINGUE.ESQ
solicitor at law&legal practitioner. Hon Dr. Raby Gningue (Principal Partner)....(ESQ)
High Court of Justice, address; Rue 41, Lumin Guye Street, Dakar,Senegal. ,
Dakar Senegal
West Africa.Tel, +221764946129
From the Desk of Barrister Raby Gningue
Compliments of the Day

MR "xxxxxx"

YOUR REQUIREMENT HAS BEEN FORWARDED AS YOU DEMAND OUR BANK DETAILS BEFORE THE PAYMENT. FOR YOUR INFORMATION PRINCE AKOR, IS ONE OF THE INTERNATIONAL EQUAL RIGHT & CITY LAW CHAMBER IN OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM THERE,S A RULE AND REGULATION OVER HERE, HIS IN-CHARGE OF EVERY INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT. ALL THE PAYMENT MADE BY HIS OWN NAME SO THAT IT WILL BE REGISTERED TO BE OFFICIAL BEFORE THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER WILL BE RELEASED TO ME.WE ARE UNDER GOVERNMENT EVERY ONE HAS HIS OWN DEPARTMENT .

FOLLOW THE NORMAL PROCEDURE MR "xxxxxx", I AM YOUR REPRESENTATIVE ATTORNEY I PROVIDE ALL THE REQUIREMENT NEEDED FROM YOU BEFORE THE PAYMENT WILL BE MADE.

BANK ADDRESS
BOA-SENEGAL
Elan building - Route de Ngor, Area 12 district of Dakar-Senegal-Almadies
ADDRESS OF PRINCE AKOR
180, Ave. President Lamine Gueye Dakar Senegal

BANK NAME====== BANK OF AFRICA
ACCOUNT NAME===== PRINCE AKOR
ACCOUNT NUMBER ===== 02727640000
BANK CODE ===== SN100
GUICHET CODE======= 01004
SWIFT CODE ====== AFRISNDAXXX
RIB ======= 44

Return-Path: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:24:36 +0000
Subject: ATTORNEY GENERAL

DR. BARRISTER RABY GNINGUE.ESQ
High Court of Justice, address; Rue 41, Lumin Guye Street, Dakar, Senegal
West Africa.
Tel, +221764946129
From the Desk of Barrister Raby Gningue

MR. "xxxxxx"

I AM BARRISTER RABY GNINGUE, YOUR REPRESENTATIVE ATTORNEY IN SENEGAL I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM YOUR PARTNER MISS ADA GAYE IN OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM TODAY FOR HIS OWN EXPLANATION WE UNDERSTAND YOUR NOT WILLING TO MADE THE PAYMENT LISTEN CAREFULLY WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY ON HOW TO MADE THE PAYMENT. I HAVE CONCLUDED WITH YOUR PARTNER MISS ADA GAYE AND REV. FATHER CHRISTOPHER MANDY, YESTERDAY AND TODAY BEEN CONVERSATION I HAVE WITH THEM ON PHONE TODAY'S MORNING I NEED NOT EXCUSE TELL ME EXACTLY WHEN THE MONEY WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF REALLY YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS TRANSACTION, LISTEN CAREFULLY FOR MY EXPLANATION ON HOW TO PREPARED THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, ON YOUR BEHALF, I WENT TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT. FOR VERIFICATION AND AUTHORIZATION LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE ME TO STAND ON YOUR BEHALF AND PREPARED THE DOCUMENTS THE HIGH COURT CHARGES THE SUM OF £380 EURO BEFORE RELEASING THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER TO ME. I MADE THE PAYMENT OF THE REGISTRATION BY MYSELF I DO NOT ASK YOU ANY PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION FEE BECAUSE OF MY GOOD FRIEND REV. FATHER CHRISTOPHER MANDY.

I WENT THROUGH THE LETTERS I RECEIVE FROM YOUR PARTNER MISS ADA GAYE TODAY AND I NOW UNDERSTAND YOUR NOT WILLING TO HELP THE POOR GIRL 'HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM WILL BE AWAITING FOR YOU WITHOUT ANY COMMUNICATION OR EFFORT ON HOW TO MAKE HE PAYMENT?

YOU REQUESTED OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS AND IT HAVE BEEN FORWARD TO YOU AND EVER SINCE THEN I HEARD NOTHING FROM YOU, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND YOU DID NOT TRUST THE YOUNG LADY BY NOT COMMUNICATING WITH HER THROUGH PHONE HOW COULD SHE TRUST ON YOU IF I MAY ASK? I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR CALL AS A CLIENT BUT HEARD NOTHING FROM YOU EVER SINCE I VERIFY THE COST OF THE DOCUMENTS YOU REFUSED TO CALL OUR LAW CHAMBER ON HOW TO MADE THE PAYMENT.

HAVE YOU EVER CALLED US ON PHONE ? YOU ARE NOW KEEPING SILENT IT MEANS YOUR NOT SERIOUS TO MADE THE PAYMENT DUE TO YOUR DOUBT AND WE CAN NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT SUCH ATTITUDE UNLESS YOU FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSACTION, MR. "xxxxxx". FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE DOCUMENT CAN NOT BE PREPARED WITH OUT ANY PAYMENT, THE SUM OF { 2,650 Euro} THE MONEY DOSE NOT BELONGS TO ME IS FOR THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL DAKAR. AND THAT CAN NOT BE POSSIBLE TO MADE THE PAYMENT AFTER THE TRANSACTION THE TRIO-DOS BANK OF SCOTLAND, DO NOT ACCEPT TO MADE THE TRANSACTION WITHOUT THE, 3 DOCUMENTS. I SEND THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF DR MUSTAPHA GAYE, TO YOU SO THAT YOU SHOULD FORWARD IT TO THE BANK FOR CONFIRMATION.

I ALSO EXPLAIN EVERY THING TO THEM I HAVE MANY WORKS AT HAND AND I DO NOT WANT SOMEONE TO BE DELAYING MY DUTIES, AND I NEED TO KNOW ARE YOU SERIOUS TO MADE THE PAYMENT OR NOT? FORGET WHATEVER PEOPLE MAY TALK I DON'T AGREE WITH YOUR DOUBT DUE TO WHAT YOUR THINKING OR WHATEVER YOU AVE IN YOUR MIND WE ASK AGAIN WHEN WILL YOU SEND THIS MONEY? I NEED A STRONG AGREEMENT WITH YOU SO THAT I SHOULD CONTACT THE BANK TO POSTPONED THE TRANSACTION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

IF YOU KNOWS THAT YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO MADE THE PAYMENT I WILL QUIT THE TRANSACTION AND REMOVE YOUR NAME IN THE TRANSFER PAPERS. MR "xxxxxx"

I GIVE TO YOU 3 WORKING DAYS TO RESPOND BACK MY MAIL AND TELL ME WHEN THE PAYMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE DOCUMENTS WITHOUT THAT THE TRIO-DOS BANK OF SCOTLAND ARE GOING TO REMOVE YOUR NAME AND THE TRANSACTION WILL BE CANCEL WITH OUT BEEN DELAY.

HAVE A NICE DAY
REGARDS,
SIGNED
YOURS IN SERVICE
DR. Barrister Raby Gningue
Advertisement