Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300201 by soldierfortune Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:36 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): ISP: Sonatel, Senegal, Dakar
Bank account holder: Deye Aby Ndiaye

Dating Site/user ID:
Name: Peace Johnson
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221766713358 (Rev. John Gabriel)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Phone 2: +447989370576 (RBS Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Mobile

Phone 3: +448709749458 (RBS Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Premium Rate

Phone 4: +221776905730 (Bar. Kelvin Omata)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Raphael Johnson was killed by local government due accused of the attempted coup
- Fled from Liberia to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $4.7 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 30%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee €850 Euros
- Payment via Western Union to name: Kelvin Omata
- Payment to bank account name: Deye Aby Ndiaye

Miscellaneous:

After the death of her father, faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. She fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal.

The deposit agreement/bond between the bank and the late father stipulate that she can't claim for the deposit until reach 30 years of age, but require foreign trustee/guardian to claim on her behalf.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 10:49:00 +0000
Subject: MY DEAREST ONE PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Greetings my Dear

How are you doing today. i hope everything is ok with you. i believe after going through this letter you will now understand what i am saying.

I know that this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile.I am (Miss Peace Johnson) 26 years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late (Dr. Raphael Johnson). my late father was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed in my country Liberia, My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor, He accused my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport File which contains important documents.

So I decided to ran away to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (4.7 Million US Dollars) in one of the leading bank in Europe with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .

I have informed the bank about my plans of transferring the money to me, here in African to start a new life but i don't know that my late father have an agreement with the bank that i should be up to 30 years of age before i will have direct access to the money. if not then i should provide my partner to stand for me as my trustee to the bank, so the bank will make the transfer into my partners account.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of my late fathers money to your account, perhaps i will like you to help me invest the money in your country, and i will also like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started, It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for save and confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here in the refugee camp,but there is a church here in the camp. where i can receive yours calls. if you care to call me, it is the Reverend priest phone Number here in the camp, his name is Reverend father John Gabriel Please when you call, tell him that you want to speak with (Miss Peace Johnson) the Liberian girl in female hostel room 101 then he will send for me to answer your call, This is the Rev priest phone number +221766713358

Please I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Kindly keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over to join you immediately the fund is transferred into your account. Thanks hoping to hear from you soon, Attached here is my pictures

Yours faithfully

Peace

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 17:41:48 +0000
Subject: my dear this is the bank contact use the bank email there and contact them ok‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Hello My Beloved,

How are you today? I want to thank you again and again for what you are doing write now in my life, the hope you give me to restore my life again, i pray that almighty God will reward you for helping an orphan like me, i don’t know you before but I believe that it is a God visitation in our lives. My dear all i want you to do is make a contact with the bank and send to the bank including a letter you will write for them to be clearly that is from you while i will send to them too, i will write your information's as i see it on your email ok and send it to the bank for introduction about yourself.

I will give my trust to no other person than you because i am satisfied with you, needless of looking for another person. Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it to yourself alone, hence it is money all eyes will be on it . Remember i trusted you with all my heart, that is why i am given you all details information about this money. My dear, i will like to hear your voice as soon as possible, please call the Reverend and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me from the hostel. His direct phone number +221766713358

My dear, I have informed the bank about my intentions to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country . You will have 30% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice, while i will go back to my studies. In this regards, i will like you to contact the Bank immediately with this information's below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the sum of 4.7 Million US Dollars to your bank account in your country , deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. The contact information's of the bank are as follows,

Royal Bank of Scotland
Address; 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB .
Tel Phone is +447989370576
Fax; +448709749458
Email: [email protected]

Information's About The Deposit Code Are As Follows.
Name of The Depositor Dr. Raphael Johnson
Next Of Kin Miss Peace Johnson
Amount 4.7 Million US Dollars
Nationality Liberia

I have mapped out 30% of the total money for your assistance , My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this my situations and i promise to love you till eternity and will equally need you in every areas of my life including investing this money since i am still young to manage such huge amount of money .

Like i told you earlier, this refugee camp is like a prison yard and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank, after reading this mail so that they can tell you the procedure of the transfer, honey due remember that after the transfer you will send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country. Meanwhil, i will like you to call me in the day time, with Reverend's phone number +221766713358 Thanks for your cares towards me and have a nice day. I am waiting for your call as soon,

Fill this form and send it to the bank with there email address ok. [email protected]

Hello Mr. Martin Charles. My name is ....................................., My Age........., my address, ................................, my occupation,......................................... phone number, ......................................., I am writing to you in respect of the information passed across to me by Miss.Peace Johnson, who is presently in Senegal Refugee camp as a result of untimely death of her parents. I have been informed by her to contact you on her behalf. Reason, her late father (Dr. Raphael Johnson) deposited an amount of 4.7 Million US Dollars, with her name as next of kin in your Bank. I am here requesting you to inform me about the possibility of transferring this fund into my personal account in other to get her out from the refugee camp to join me in my country to continue her education and live investments. I will appreciate your prompt respond regarding this information.

Yours sincerely

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.83.28.254]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 06:22:54 -0400
Subject: REMITTANCE MANAGER OF ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

ROYAL BANKOFSCOTLAND GROUP PLC
36 ST ANDREW SQUARE
EDINBURGH SCO EH2 2YB
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
MR .MORGAN BROWN
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
Tel: +447989370576
Fax: +448709749458
Email [email protected]
REF ...........035
DATE........31/05/2016

INHERITANCE FUND RELEASE TRANSFER

ATTENTION Mr. "xxxxxx"

We acknowledge the receipt of your partner mail and also your mail to our bank .We wish to confirm to you of the true existence of the fund with our bank. Reference to your request for release of Late Dr. Rafael Johnson deposited fund Willed to Miss Peace Johnson the beneficiary.
Before our bank shall proceed to release this fund to you, your partner Miss Peace Johnson should provide and forward to our bank the under listed documents on your behalf to enable us release this fund to you.

1. Power of Attorney from a Senegalese resident lawyer permitting you to claim the said fund on her behalf.

2. A Certified Letter of nomination.

3. Trustee Mandate from Senegal High court of Justice

4.The death certificate of Late Dr Rafael Johnson confirming his death.

5. Affidavit Support from Senegal High court of Justice

6. Deposit Certificate from Late Dr Rafael Johnson

The above mentioned documents are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest your interest and the next of beneficiary Miss Peace Johnson after the claims. The documents and information's is part of our security protocols to avoid an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy. On receipts of the above documents we shall process your claim and release this fund to you within 72 hrs.We promise to give our customers the best of our service. Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us

Thanks for your co-operation.
We promise to render our customers the best services.

Thanks.
Mr. Morgan Brown.
Operation manager Aftb Royal Bank of Scotland.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 08:55:13 +0000
Subject: dearest, contact this lawyer for the preparation of the needed document.

my dear one,

Thanks for your ability to help me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, and your family it shows you are dependable and trustworthy person ok. Listen, before i gave you the information it is the will of God that me and you will know each other, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.concerning what the bank ask from us i told the Reverend again in the camp about it to look for us a lawyer and he has help me to found a good lawyer for us so that he will help us get the power of attorney in your name, and also other documents that the bank needed so try and contact him now so that he we start the preparation of the documents, mean while i have two documents with me here the death certificate of my fathers and his statements of account, what remain now is power of attorney and affidavit of oath so try and contact the barrister with his address which is as follows

Barrister Kelvin Omata LAW OFFICE DAKAR SENEGAL
Solicitors & Property Consultants
KM 15 Blvd Du Centenaire
POBox 3219 Dakar Senegal.
phone: +221776905730
email contact: [email protected]
Barrister Kelvin Omata LLB ESQ

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agree to help us. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer and from it you can send me a little money to get my documents for traveling to meet you in your country for the rest of my life, thank you once again, have a wonderful day, With Love from my deepest heart

Peace

my dear fill your name on the space there and send it to the lawyer ok‏‏‏

APPLICATION FOR documents for TRANSFER OF MONEY.

Good day Barrister Kelvin Omata

My name is..........NATIONALITY....................................AGE.....................GENDER..........................PHONE NUMBER..................................OCCUPATION.......................................... am the partner of Miss.Peace Johnson, I hereby request your respected financial institution to prepare for us those needed documents for the transfer of late Dr. Raphael Johnson fund in to my account in my country, which Miss. Peace Johnson, is the next of kin. The credit balance is 4.7 Million US Dollars,. This application is necessitated by my status as the next of kin and beneficiary, entitled to inherit the deposit. the procedures and Possibility requirements for getting those document without violating laws of united kingdom and my country. I hope my application would be given an urgent and favorable consideration.

Yours faithfully

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 10:14:56 +0000
Subject: INTERNATIONAL FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY Bar. Dr. Kelvin Omata

Bar. Dr. Kelvin Omata LAW OFFICE DAKAR SENEGAL
KM 15 Blvd Du Centenaire
+221709746780
Bar. Dr. Kelvin Omata LLB ESQ
DATE: 04/07/2016

INTERNATIONAL FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY

Attention Mr. "xxxxxx"

Thank you for your friendly Email and your retainer ship inquiry in regards to process legal documents to commence the transfer is my willingness to retain my humbly service to help you and your partner Miss Peace Johnson Secured the stated document below.

I wish to assure you that we give the best legal services to our clients hence we are sure that rev. fr Gabriel the camp coordinator, must have told you this before introducing us to you. He Explained to me about you and your partner's needs, a young girl who is in a refugee camp here, he has already told me everything and also made me understand that you are her partner.

During my visit to her in the camp this afternoon i collected a death certificate and deposit certificate of his late father from her. Now as requested by you for the processing of the documents, you are to forward these to our office to complete with the information which you send to us

(1) Your passport Copy or ID Card ........
(2) Your direct phone numbers......

Upon the receipt of the above mentioned documents, I will proceed to the Federal High court for Attestation.

I will then swear affidavit of support to change you as the owner of the fund and then with this, the bank will now effect transfer. Having said this, please note that all this service will be subject to the payment of our legal service charges also you are to pay the cost of oath fee including the stamp duty fee and the notary stamp and authentication fees. Legal Charges, listed below:

Oath fee: :............................. .....320 euro To be paid in Court
Stamp duty Fee:................250 euro To be paid in Court
Notary and Authentication stamps --------280 euro To be paid in court
TOTAL CASH NEEDED AT HAND................ 850 euros

Please note that we had to be minimal in our service charge because of the present condition of your Partner miss Peace Johnson and rev fr Gabriel who gave us the details of the conditions in the camp. You are therefore advised to send finances to enable us pay oath fee, Notary and stamp duty fees. To do this, you have to send the money through western union money transfer with my name below,

Receivers Name------------------------ Kelvin Omata‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
Country-------------------------------- Dakar, Senegal.
MTCN NO-------------------------
QUESTION--------------- HOW ARE YOU?
Answer----------------------- FINE

We once more thank you for your decision to work with our chambers as we assure you of the best service.

Thanks For Your Understanding.

Note that the application will take 3 working days to be processed from the date I receive your payment.

Best Regards,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 09:23:48 +0000
Subject: INTERNATIONAL FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY

Bar. Dr. Kelvin Omata LAW OFFICE DAKAR SENEGAL
KM 15 Blvd Du Centenaire
+221709746780
DATE: 05/07/2016

INTERNATIONAL FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY

Attention Mr. "xxxxxx"

I am writing to acknowledge the receipt of your mail in our chamber, i am sorry for my late respond, i was very busy being yesterday at Federal High Court, Mr. "xxxxxx" i have understood all you said here below is the account we use in our chamber

ACCOUNT HOLDER........................... DEYE ABY NDIAYE
BANK NAME.............................UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
ACCOUNT NUMBER...........................301010031238
IBAN CODE............................SN15301301
RIB KEY..............................................87
SWIFT CODE..............................UNAFSNDA
COUNTRY......................................DAKAR SENEGAL
Advertisement