Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#294991 by TheScamHater Sun May 15, 2016 7:52 pm
Scammer Email: [email protected]

THIS IS ONLY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND

Am writing to inform you that I have some funds at hand to assist you but it is not yet complete and secondly you have to assured me that after I have help you that as soon as you receive your first payment that you will return all my supported money.

Beside I have $200,00 at hand as you know that the required fee is $255,00, now the remain fee is $55,00, which I asked IMF director three good times to be sure that your fund will be release to you after you complete the remain $55,00 without any more fee because you have paid a lot of fee and you did not received anything and he ensured me that nothing will stop you not to receive your fund the same day you sent the fee, so my dear I want you to go to western union or money gram and send the remain $55,00 immediately after you receive this mail because your first payment of $5000.00 will be send to you within 40minis after I confirmed the required fee of $55,00 okay,

I am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed after sending this $55.00 today just let me know once you make the payment you will receive your first of $5000.00 within 40minutes after receiving the Last fee $55 from you. Bear it in mind that your total fund is the sum of $1.5 million and you will be receiving the sum of $5000.00 per day until you received your total fund completely.

You will send it through western union or money gram with this information bellow.

Receiver:............ KELVIN EMODI
City:............Cotonou
country code.....00229
Question:......... ONLY?
Answer:......... GOD.
Amount........$55.00 us-dollar
Sender name.....
MTCN.......
Thanks and God bless as am looking forward to hear from you as the funds beneficiary

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE,
YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER. JAMES LORD
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
Tel phone +22998745447

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#298812 by TheScamHater Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:51 pm
PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN (DR YAYI BONI)

Attn Legal Beneficiary of $15.5m;

The Board of federal ministry of finance Benin Republic are hereby to notify you of your payment inheritance funds of US $15.5million after the meeting held on 22 the of jun, 2016.

His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN (DR YAYI BONI) has Instructed this Department to send your funds through our western union money transfer because of our ELECTION will take place lastly by Monday next week and New PRESIDENT will come up, for easy receive of your inheritance funds without any further delay to avoid paying money to the fraud stars that is going on through internet now ,You are required to send your name and address Where you want your fund to be send to you through WESTERN UNION MONEY

That this is not one of those Nigerian/African scams that all they are after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you will not receive your funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the Management of money Transfer United Kingdom Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better So send us your details information from you to process your payment:

TRANSFER. The maximum amount you will be receiving per a day starting from tomorrow is $5,000.00) and the MTCN NO will be sent along with the Text Questions & Answers for you to receive pick up through any Western Union Location in your Country, but note that you will send to them any amount that you have as from $139.00 to $100 usd any amount that you can afford so that you can have your western union pay out pick up,

Meanwhile here is the information that you will use to send the any amount that you can afford so that your western union pay out can start immediately. Remember that you will send the fee through Western Union with this information below.

Reciever's name,,,JAMES EZE
Country,,,Benin Republic,
City,,,,Cotonou,
Text Question,,,,,In God?
Answer,,,,We Trust,
Amount,,,$139 usd,
Mtcn 10 digit control number ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Sender's name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Note that this is for their transfer charges fee OK. Send your information to MR.MARK DAVID of western union money transfer in Cotonou Benin Republic.And He will payout your first payment after you send to him the amount that you can afford from $139 usd up to $100 usd,Please give him your current tele phone number for easy communication.

Receiver name--------------
Country-----------------------
City....MISSION................
Test question...............
Answer...................
Tel phone----------------------
Age..........................

For further procedure Contact our payment officer with the information below;
ATTENTION; MR.MARK DAVID.
E-mail ([email protected]
TELE PHONE +229 98771450

Try to fill the Above Informations where they will be sending you your money and also call MR.MARK DAVID as soon as you send the information to them,
Your faithfuly Office File

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

#299736 by TheScamHater Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:24 am
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
FBI-Washington Field Office
601 4th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20535
PHONE NUMBER: +229-98745447

From Head Department: Dr.Linda Williams and Mr. James Comey Director Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI. Washington DC, This is to notify you that your consignment has been in our custody waiting, The Inspection Unit United Nations Heart field International Airport Atlanta Georgia discovered this abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Benin Republic under courier company and it was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg.

Meanwhile, base on our interview to the JF Kennedy International Airport custom he said that the consignment box belongs to you but the diplomat don't know the contents of the Box. the courier company registered it as a BOX of an Africa cloths.diplomat don't know know it contains money. The consignment was abandoned because of Award Ownership Certificate showing that the money is not illegal.

Note, that the Award Ownership Certificate must to be secured from the office of the Federal ministry of justice, because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this fund, Due to my position in service i called the Embassy shipping service head quarter of Benin and i made a complain to them in regard to the Award Ownership Certificate and i also told that it will cost you the sum of $110 00. Once we confirm the original Award Ownership Certificate of this fund

we will release your consignment to you, The Certificate charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the US Embassy in Benin Republic considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the clearance of their entitlement.

Contact the Embassy Office Direct with the following information Below and send the money to help you secure the Award Ownership Certificate, We are to inform you that your Consignment Package is among the 15 packages listed for immediate dispatch which is now in our office,

The boxes contain more that $3 to 4M and the consignment, The Consignment here are metal box with weight of about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately,

Note that you are expected to pay only $110.00 for and you are to pay it to Benin Republic as the origination of the consignment box in favor of CHI SAM accountant officer Embassy Benin Republic, Send the $110 00 through western union once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your consignment box,

Receiver name……CHI SAM
Country.....................Benin republic
City..............................Cotonou
Question................In God?
Answer...................We Trust
Amount..................$110.00 usd

The details of the consignment including your name are tagged on the Metal Trunk box. So you are urgently advise to comply with our demand so that we will release your consignment for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address for onward delivery.

From Head Department: Dr.Linda Williams and Mr. James Comey Anti-TerroristWASHINGTON DCAnti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation

FBI Director
Mr. James Comey,
PHONE NUMBER: +229-98745447