Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286652 by AlanJones Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:38 am
Reply-to: Western Union Department - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +29999291973

Hello my dear,

how are you today hope you are fine? I write to inform you that we have already sent you $6000.00. Unite State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of $1.600.000.00 (One Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) via western union by our Government,

I was trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday with the Western Union payment Details but the message keep returning back I don't really know why, therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with all the Western Union payment information for you to pick up the money from any location Western Union around you,.

Here is the Western Union information
MTCN: ___________#6819142266
Sender's Name: ____Jackie Terry
Text Question:______trust
Answer:___________HONEST
Amount: __________$6000.00.

Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Western Union location of your choice to pick up the $6000.00. And call me back to send you another payment today, my direct phone line is +299 99291973, Call me once you pick up the info Manager: Dr.Robert Benson. call or email me once you picked up this $6000.00. United State Dollars to enable me send you another information to you today,

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $6000.00. Please E-mail me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information. Note we really need your current direct phone so that once we make any payment we shall call you for the MTCN.

Yours in Service
Dr.Robert Benson
Western Union Department Benin Republic.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#291233 by AlanJones Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:47 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Kenneth Anthony" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968815647

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY/WESTERN UNION,

I want to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00US Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full over due payment total sum of $1.500.000.00USD, via western union by the Ministry of Finance. I tried reaching you on phone to give you all the information on phone but I couldn't get through yesterday, so I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you can pick up the $5000.00 to enable us send another $5000.00 today as you know we will be sending you $5000.00 only per day.

And it was agreed that you will pay the transfer clearance certificate which sum of $185.00 before the release of the payment to you, take note of this that you will pay the $185.00 before picking up your first payment.

Please pick up this information and locate any western union around to pick up the $5000.00 and call the Operation Manager Mr. Mr. Kenneth Anthony, because he is the person in charge of your payment, and he can send you another payment today once you contact him, phone line Call +229-68815647 Email ([email protected]) contact him once you picked up the $5000.00 today.

Below is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00; which you will be receiving daily after you send us the transfer clearance certificate of $185.00 and it will serve as re-confirmation of your payment file in their office.

1. SENDER NAME: JULIUS Nze
2. TEST QUESTION: Able
3. TEST ANSWER:God
4. AMOUNT ..........$5,000 USD
5. MTCN...... 2105904526 (Available for pick up by receiver)

So if you want to track the money and confirm if the funds is transferred Track it now with CLICK ON THIS LINK https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global
then click tracking and enter the mtcn number…2105904526 Enter senders first name…JULIUS ..... Enter sender’s last name. Nze and click tracking and it will show you that your funds is Available for pick up by receiver.

We will be waiting to hear from you with the transfer clearance certificate payment of $185.00 today; and you can use this below information to send the transfer charges today through Western Union or Money Gram.

1. Receiver Name :======= PETER EKESON
2. Country: ====Benin Republic.
3. City/==== Cotonou
4. Question======== Able
5. Answer:======== God
6. Amonut:======== US$185.00
7. MTCN: ========================
8. Sender Name=====================

Be advice that $185.00 transfer clearance certificate is compulsory and is the only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely.

Endeavor to E-mail your direct telephone number because you will call once the payment information is sent to you.

Regards

Mr. Kenneth Anthony

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.