Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286445 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:47 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998143582

Attention:Beneficiary,

I know this message may come to you as a surprise, but thanks be to God that your transaction files was brought to my office from the office of Federal ministry of Finance, my name is REV, MIKE ONWA, a revere father of Catholic .Church, I am a man of God and also a manager to Money gram office located in my Parrish here At st Paul Catholic Church Cotonou Benin Republic, my dear because of my religion as a man of God i will not involve my self scam or eight er will i deceive you.I know that because of your past experience in the hands of those internet scammers you will find it difficult to believe me but i want you to have this in mind that God who is my witness that I cannot deceive you because my bible says that what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose his or her soul in hell fire.I want you to drop your old experience and follow my instruction as a man of God and you will come to understand what it means to follow somebody that fear God.

I swear with the name of God almighty Father. If I REV MIKE ONWA fail to TRANFER your fund through money gram Office within 48 hours after you have send $78 dollars as I promise let God Take my life,this is a strong covenant between me and you and i promise with my LIFE and BLOOD that i will not fail you this time, so do not be AFRAID as soon as you have sent the $78 dollars today please leave the rest for me and see if I am telling you lies or not because I can not use my life to swear because of $78 dollars How can I swear against my life because of this transfer of yours $5000.00 per a day, i made the covenant with my life to show you that I am telling you the truth.So please try to understand me and follow my instructions, please take note of this, the amount of $78 dollars is the only money you need to send and begin to receive your fund $5,000,00 per a day until the last month

Here is the information's listed bellow which you are to use and send the $78 dollar so that we will complete the matter once and for all. once again mark my words the $78 dollars is the only money you are to pay, after you have send it today no more payment again, i will send your first payment of $5,000,00 through money gram and get back to you with the information to go and pick it up from any money gram office closer to you in your states or your city,I here by giving you 100% Assurance that your fund is valid and legitimate, you can start receiving your fund today once you send the fee $78,

Here is the information's where to make the payment through Western Union or money Gram transfer below:

The Receiver Name: is my name JULIUS NZE
City: Cotonou
Question: When
Answer: Today
Amount: $78 usd
MTCN:
Sender Name:
Sender Country:

I am looking forward to receive the payment details from you right now so that i will proceed to release your first payment,

BEST REGARDS
REV Dom Eze,

FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER MONEY GRAM INT'L.
OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC
LOCATION. RUE BPH141 KINGSTON AVENUE COTONOU BENIN.
Tel +22998143582

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement