Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284190 by AlanJones Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:35 am
Reply-to: Bank Of Africa - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998193172

BANK OF AFRICA
150 Broadway
Wast Africa Union
WAST AFRICA UNION
E-mail: [email protected]

WELCOME TO BANK OF AFRICA

ATTN:

This is President Mr. Akinwumi Adesina ,Director of Foreign Remittance Department Bank of Africa.How are you really doing today? Its to notify you that Bank of Africa Benin Republic Boards of Directors / European High Commission / IRS / IMF / US Treasury Departments Boards of Directors has just finalize in the meeting regards the release of your approval inheritance fund sum of US$20,000.00 {Twenty Million United States Dollars bank to bank transfer and it will only transfer into your account details through special bank to bank transfer means immunity once you comply with our bank of Africa transferring processing.

This is a secret arrangement involved in the bank to bank transfer processing of your funds which usually indicated privilege confidential funds ( PCC ) with special bank to bank transfer.

I just want you to understand that the bank did not associate with failures, and I do not want to see you as one failures. Following the due procedure would bring a great solution to all your problems, your unpaid bills and all worth not.

I sincerely urgent you to follow our instructions and allow a complete process of the proper (Inheritance Tax Clearance Permit Bill Certificate ) which would open a new means of remedy to the accumulated issues will cost you sum of $55 dollars is the only fees you are to pay to secure (Inheritance Tax Clearance Permit Bill Certificate ) that will be on the bank to bank transfer to make it stand as a funds transfer process and your fund sum of us$20million we transfer into your account without any further delays.

However, know that this $55 dollars is the fees which we use to secure some necessary ( Inheritance Tax Clearance Permit Bill Certificate) that will back your funds from the bank of Africa Boards of Directors, to avoid problems on the way of the bank to bank transfer process, that is the reason why we instructed you to make this payment, so that we will receive it and proceed immediately and secure all the necessary (Inheritance Tax Clearance Permit Bill Certificate ) and send the copy to you so that you will keep it for your self, which we will back your funds to transfer into your account within24 hours, I will expect that you make the needful available .

And we are now waiting to receive this fees sum of $55 dollars only receive it and secure the proper (Inheritance Tax Clearance Permit Bill Certificate ) that will protect your funds .

This (Inheritance Tax Clearance Permit Bill Certificate) will cost you $55 dollars only so if you do it, I assure you that 1 or 2 working days is enough to get your heart desire.

This might sound strange to you but discover your new ocean by loosing sight of the shores first.You are in good stead so count yourself lucky.

I know you are being skeptical due to the fact that you have been deceive many a time but you have reached the final bus stop. Feel free to remit the aforementioned to our cashier as stated below.

Be informed that this is the only fees that you we send and you we not ask to send another fees or charges or cost or money again so you better proceed immediately and send this fees so that we will complete this transactions today and your funds we transfer into your account.

Furthermore , once you follow our bank instructions advice you will receive your fund inheritance approval fund sum of us$20million and reflect into your account so that you can proceed to your bank and start making withdrawing of your fund without any questions or problems because will handling this transactions proper procedures guiding Wast Africa banking systems.

According to the information I received this morning from European High Commission and IRS and IMF and US Treasury Departments Boards of Directors in charge confirmed to us that before he can allow us perfect the final transfer of your funds into your Account that you are going to pay for the (Tax Clearance Permit Bill Certificate )which is legalize in this Global by the World President organization.

He confirmed that the official fees for this (Inheritance Tax Clearance Permit Bill Certificate) is only $55 Dollars and as soon as you send this fees I will personally proceed on your behalf to secure this Certificate on your name from from European High Commission and IRS and IMF and US Treasury Departments Boards of Directors to make sure your funds is transfer into your Account before the end of this week.Guarantee your success.

Send the $55 Dollars today Kindly get back to me so that i will give you the payment information's when you send the fees that you choice to receive your fund charges.

Furthermore, note that this (Tax Clearance Permit Bill Certificate )fees sum of $55 dollars only is the only fees that will are waiting to receive from you to enable us release your fund sum of US$20Million transfer into your bank successfully from Bank of Africa here.

Kindly send this fee through western union money transfer or money gram through this payment information’s stated below:

Receiver Name: Mike Ikem.
Address: Benin Cotonou
Question: How Long
Answer: 24hours
Amount: $55

Please be informed that as soon as you send this fees sum of $55 usd only you should send me the mtcn numbers of your payment information's you should act fast so that we will receive this fees and your fund sum of us$20.000,000,00millon united state dollars only will transfer into your account immediately.

Be inform that as soon as you send this (Tax Clearance Permit Bill Certificate )fees sum of $55 dollars only send the MTCN NUMBERS of your payment information’s give to you by western union money transfer to me so that we will receive it and release your fund transfer into your account within 24 hours working days of the bank here.

I need your urgent reply and congratulations.

Thanks for your co_operation.

Yours sincerely,

Bank of Africa
President Mr. AKINWUMI ADESINA
Remittance Director.
Call +229 98-19-31-72
RE:YOUR FUND NOTIFICATION

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement