Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#282297 by AlanJones Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:42 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348025402123

Central Bank of Nigeria
Office of the Governor
Garki,Abuja Nigeria.

Our Ref:CBN/ABJ/VOL.001/5023-16

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr Godwin Emefiele,the Central Bank Governor of Nigeria.Please pardon me and for the inability to respond earlier than now.
As you may know,I have conducted a proper investigation and discovered that you are among those that we have not been paid in the past. We are sorry for the delay and we also discovered that you have lost a lot of money in the hands of fraud stars / Scammers presenting,it was due to over crowded activities . I would have contacted you the first day The President Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, approved your overdue contract payment Funds Release Bond Order.Now, we are absolutely in charge of your funds and ready to effect it direct in your bank account.

The funds Totaling ($10.8Million United State Dollars) including all the accrued interest is ready now.You have to re confirm your Bank particulars,and all the address.We are going to endorse every legal documents and the fund immediately. So by this letter, you are advised to re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Full Name:
2) Your House Address:
3) Your working Telephone and Fax numbers:
4) Banking Details:
5) Scan Copy Of Your Identity Card Or Driver's License, for easy communication.
I Will be Expecting Your Message.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
The Governor Of Central Bank of Nigeria
Email:([email protected])
Telephone Number:(+234 8025,402,123)
Yours Faithfully*

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#310637 by AlanJones Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:12 am

Central Bank of Nigeria
Office of the Deputy Governor
Garki,Abuja Nigeria.

Our Ref: CBN/NNPC-FMF/3452/ANC/2016/17

Sir,

I am Mr. Adebayo Adelabu New Deputy Governor Central Bank of Nigeria, Base on the instruction received from Presidency today through the office of the Vice President,the New Contract Award Committee Chairman and the Finance Minister after the Federal Executive council Meeting held with World Authorities in Abuja on Monday this Bank has been directed as Nigeria Apex Bank to contact you for the release of your Long Overdue contract/Inheritance payment through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) oil Reserve Account.

For your information all outstanding payment has been approved and your funds are ready to be remitted into your account, but we are finding it difficult to reach your Bank and have the correct Bank details for successful transfer,This is because of the problem coursed by formal Government officials . Could you please let
us have the accurate Bank coordinates for immediate transfer of this approved $10,500,000.00 and call this office to know transfer date.

Finally, All we required to commence the transfer process is as follows Bank Account Details, your direct telephone number copy of your ID Card or International passport copy this will able us do the final reconciliation/Processing on your payment file before the transfer will be made respectively to you accurate bank
account or another means of Fund Transfer that may be required by you.

Your urgent response is highly expected.

Mr. Adebayo Adelabu
New Deputy Governor Corporate Services/ Remittance
Department Central Bank of Nigeria
Email([email protected])
Office Telephone +234-8025402123

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#313473 by AlanJones Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:35 am
Other Email: [email protected]

From the Desk of Office of Presidency
Federal Republic of Nigeria
President Muhammadu Buhari
Aso Rock Villa Abuja
E-mail: [email protected]

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to notify you the Latest good news we have for you, that you are among the few newly persons that UN/IMF In conjunction with Nigerian elected president Muhammadu Buhari has granted a presidential waiver to reconsidered and re-compensate once again for scam victim after the conclusion of the U.N congress meeting had in new York United States.

Therefore you are hereby advice to contact the approved payment bank here in Nigeria, that we agreed to pay you through ATM CARD, or Online banking transfer with your details information where they will send you the fund or the card worth $1.5 Million USD of the total sum been owed to you for the first quarter of the year 2016 as part payment
that has been approved by Mr. President.

contact the New Deputy Governor Central Bank of Nigeria,his details below:
Bank name to contact: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,
Contact person:Deputy Governor Mr. Adebayo Adelabu
email: ([email protected])
Telephone: +234 8025402123

So you are advice to obtain the presidential waiver Certificate for shipment of the card or opening an online account for you, and you are to pay $175 for this, been the only fee you have to pay for this, as soon as you contact him please let me know.

I wait your kind respond.

God bless you.
Thanks and regards.
Yours Faithfully.
Engr. Babachir David Lawal
Personal assistant
To President Muhammadu Buhari
Federal Republic of Nigeria

#425972 by AlanJones Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:54 pm
Subject: YOUR FUNDS HSA BEEN RELEASED FOR PAYMENT.
Tel. No.: +2348127380022

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

YOU HAVE BEEN ISSUED A PAYMENT NOTIFICATION FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. AND YOUR APPROVED FUNDS TOTALING IS ABOUT US$5,500,000.00. (FIVE MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) THEREFORE,EITHER YOU CHOSE BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER AND FORWARD ALL YOUR BANKING DETAILS AND HOME ADDRESS TO US IMMEDIATELY OR YOU CHOSE HOME DELIVERY AND FORWARD YOUR HOME ADDRESS,THE NEAREST AIR PORT IN YOUR CITY AND ALSO YOUR TELEPHONE AND A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES.

THIS OFFICE IS WAITING FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO ENABLE US CARRY OUT YOUR PAYMENT SUCCESSFULLY AND WITHOUT ANY DELAY.
WE HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
BEST REGARDS
MR GODWIN EMEFIELE.
EMAIL:([email protected])
OFFICE TELEPHONE: +234,8127380022.