Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#281212 by soldierfortune Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:40 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Mercy Mark, 24 years old woman from the Liberia, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Gibson Mark) had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.9 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Mercy is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 35 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Brawn Jerry) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Mercy would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €870 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Bank account holder: Camara Ousmane

Site: waydate
Username: mercyjasme
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-08-02 06:52:27

Hello my dear,

how are you doing today hope all is well I am Mercy by name and i want us to be friends but i don? t know how you will feel about it, I hope you wouldn't mind despite we don't know each other before? please i will like you to respond to my mail box so that i will give you every details about my self and my photo as well i hope to hear from you soon yours.

Mercy.
([email protected])

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 07:42:17 +0000
Subject: All about me please I need freedom,‏‏‏‏‏

Good morning my dear it's me Mercy,, I am more than happy in your respond to my mail How are you today? l hope fine Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal

My name is Miss Mercy Mark, I am 24 years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

I lost my Parents during this deadly Political War That Damaged thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.

I would like to know more about you Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will appreciate your mail My dear as i told you i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country, my late father Dr. Gibson Mark was a contractor and international businessman. I am residing in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that fought in my country. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person i have now is Reverend Father Simon Benedikt in (St John Catholic Church). His office telephone is:

+221771832344

Here in the orphanage home where i am living now in female's hostel You can call me with our reverend's office telephone number, he will send for me from the hostel to come to his office to receive your call I have my late father's deposit slip and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is 4.9 Million Dollars. I want to inform you after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I need your information such as:

Your full names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......

I humbly waiting for your mail, kisses and hugs to you darling,i have never tell any person about the existence of the money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money or my life. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love,
Miss Mercy Mark

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 08:38:46 +0000
Subject: Please my dear send this letter to the Bank immediately‏‏‏‏,

My Dear Love,

please what i need from you now is to contact the bank immediately with their email information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.9 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

I thank you ones again for your kindness over my life here in refugee camp,thank you for your care and confidence to me not minding my refugees status may God continue to bless you in abundant Amen. i am trying to keep everything as a top secret till we meet together in your country after the transfer. Please dear i have not told anyone except you and the Rev father about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it, and i am afraid of loosing this money and my life to the people that i have never meet before.

Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's My love is for you and you alone and i promise to be there for you whether good or bad I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of the country. You will have 35% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their email information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.9 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

CONTACT INFORMATION'S OF THE BANK IS AS FOLLOWS:

Hello, Mr (DR) Frank Steve,

I am Mr. .............................. and I need some information about Dr. Omar Deghayes. account details or was the father of Miss Mercy OMar ? I Miss Mercy Omar guardian and want to transfer the late father's deposit. Can u help me on how can we convey this value. Here's my personal details

1 Your full names ............................
2.occupation ..............................
3.contact address ..............................
4.Age.........................................
5.phone number and fax number ...................................
6.country ....................................

bank contact information,s

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Transfer Manager.Mr (DR) Frank Steve
Address:36 New Bridge St,City of London,
EC4V 6BJ,United Kingdom

Tel : +447024013937
Fax: +448709747757
E-mail: ([email protected])
E-mail: ([email protected])

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Omar Deghayes.
Nationality Libya
Next of kin Miss Mercy Omar.
Amount deposited: ($4 .9 Million USD)
Account Number: RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A
Account type: How t. family archives of the valid
Year of submission: April 1999
The purpose of Deposit: guard
Country Depot: London

Please send me details on how this money can be transferred to my account in my country.

Yours sincerely
Mr. ......................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 11:57:04 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT/PROCEDURE OF TRANSFER FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Tel : +447024013937
Fax: +447017029533
25/NOVEMBER/2015
E-mail:[email protected]

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: SIR/MADAM.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Mercy Omar that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Omar Deghayes is our late customer with a substantial amount(US$4,900,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late Dr Omar Deghayes (Her deceased father) com firming the death.

3. A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. Omar Deghayes by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48 hours at reception of these documents.

Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided. Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US$4,900,000.00) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Mr (DR)Frank Steve.

Email Address: [email protected]
for more directives /clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. (DR) Frank Steve.
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 12:54:59 +0000
Subject: THEY LAWYER CONTACT FOR THE ATTORNEY NEEDED BY THE BANK‏‏‏‏‏‏

My Dearest Love,

Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you over there in your country, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person. Listen dear,before i gave you this information i saw your profile that you are the right person to help me out,i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me,and the rev father,no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).

So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care that was why it took me time to tell you about it,and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.dear please try to be calling me everyday because i miss hearing your sweet voice on the phone which will be giving me more confidence that i have someone like you over there for me since i don't have access to anything here in refugee camp.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have (2) Documents with me here the last statement of account and death certificate of my late father (which i have send to the bank before they approve this transfer. I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it after reading the mail sent by the BANK and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations who will help us in preparing the documents for us in your name,before the bank can Transfer the money to your account. Please i will like you to contact the lawyer now through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of support in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.to your account in Your country. Dear, Please contact this Lawyer now for the Two documents.His information's are as follows;

DR. BARRISTER BRAWN JERRY (ESQ)
Equal Right Chambers & Associates.
Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.
Office tel: +221770916895
[email protected]

please call me i want to here your sweet voice OK.

Yours lonely,

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the remaining 2 documents, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with the lawyer and let me know if he agree to help us OK. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred into your account and from it you can send some money from the account for me to prepare my traveling documents to join you after the transfer or you can come down here in Senegal to pick me OK. I will be waiting for you soonest.

From my deepest heart.
Yours Mercy.

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:17:38 +0000
Subject: LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ NOTICE KNOW CREDIT AT COURT OF LAW‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 48, Laminu Guye Street, Dakar,
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel: +221770916895
[email protected]

OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE; 09/12/2015.

ATTENTION: MR. "xxxxxx".

In compliance with the content of my email dated 10/12/2015. I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the bank , of the true existence of the money, its legitimacy and inquires from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case. Prior to my conversation with the bank as i contacted the bank before.

I understand from the Bank Transfer director that the actual credit balance at the moment is US$9,400 000.00 The Transfer director also mentioned that you have already being nominated by the next of kin and they are expecting that you get back to them soonest for further transfer to your country .I have seen the documents even as your partner shows me. The young girl father's death certificate, and the deposit certificate. I was made to understand from the bank that these documents are required by them for the transfer.

1. I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/affidavit of oath based on your partner request and information which will be notarized on my chambers letter head after the signature of party involved at the Federal High Court Here In Dakar Senegal.

2. After due consultations from Dakar Federal High Court, I understand that it will officially cost the sum of 570 EUROS (only) to legalize the power of attorney, but poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the country in the category of such fund income is 300 EUROS which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office.

The payment receipt would be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of attorney is notarized. My chambers' legal fees is $1.000 Dollars (one thousand Dollars only)they funds in Bank is a guarantee to you by the next of kin now, therefore you should pay my legal fees of 1.000 Dollars (including notary fee) ten banking days after receipt of the fund (US$4,900 000:00) in your country bank account as customary in legal services in my country.

While you should arrange and only send now the government levy of 870 EUROS. to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the Federal High Court.

To speedy the process you are to send these money through Western money transfer system (which is the fastest means of sending money to enable this noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively. You have to send the (870 EUROS)
with the name of my secretary, Send or call my office for the information as soon as you send the money to enable this chambers to go and get the money out from them and start the preparation of those document's as you requested which will only take two working day's for it readiness for the transfer.

870 EUROS Needed to proceed .
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
The name/address for payment is:
Mr. DICKSON FRANCIS.
Rue 37 Laminu Guye Street.
(3nd-floor) Dakar Senegal.

Send the transfer information as soon as you send the funds to enable him go for the collection of the money from any of their local office here. I have noted down your information for the power of attorney . Please do not fail to contact me for more clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail.

Thanks.
Faithfully yours
DR. BARRISTER BRAWN JERRY (ESQ)
Rue 37 Laminu Guye Street.
(3nd-floor) Dakar Senegal.

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 19:06:02 +0000
Subject: EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 48, Laminu Guye Street, Dakar,
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel: +221770-916895
[email protected]

OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE;
15/12/2015.

ATTENTION: MR.

FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION. HERE ARE THEY ACCOUNT INFORMATION

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

AFTER YOUR DEPOSIT SEND YOUR TRANSFER SLIP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SCAN AND SEND YOUR TRANSFER SENDERS INFORMATION TO ENABLE US RECEIVE IT OVER HERE? FOR US TO START PROCESSING WITH THOSE DOCUMENT NEED FOR THE TRANSFER IN NEXT 2 WORKING DAY, AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT ?

Thanks.
Faithfully yours
DR. BARRISTER JERY BRAWN (ESQ)
Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.

Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 07:49:58 +0000
Subject: FOR YOUR COMPENSATION

Hello dear sir,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Angola. Presently I am in Angola for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Father Kelvin Martins and his email address is as follows: ([email protected]) Or call him with this number +221771832344

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.000 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev v martins and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Micheal Benson on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours Truly,
with joyful heart now,
Advertisement