Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279887 by soldierfortune Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:58 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Geni Adan Madeer, 25 years old woman from the Somalia, the father was assassinated by terrorist linked gun men. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Mr. Adan Madeer) had been a substantial bank deposit ($1.2 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Geni is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 23 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Alfred Lee) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Geni would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $610 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Bank account holder: Dumbuya Idrissa

Site: datemefree
Username: genibaby
Sex: female

Site: datemefree
Date: 2015-10-10 21:43:10

Hello

My name is miss geni. i saw your profile today and became interesting and lovely decided for us to know more about each other. please write me back through this email ([email protected]) I will be expecting to hearfrom you soon so that i will send you my pfoto. i have some thing special to know you in the mail.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:36:24 +0000
Subject: Here is my picture for you i will like to know more about you

Hello My Dear,

I thank you for the opportunity you have given me to become your friend, I will really like to have a good friendship with you.. I have been seeking a way to express my complicated situation to you and i thank God for this opportunity to bring us together

I am Miss Geni Adan Madeer, 25 years old girl from Somalia, the daughter of late Mr Adan Madeer. My late father was served as the state minister and the Finance Committee of the Federal Parliament of Somalia under the leadership of Prime Minister Abdiweli Mohamed Ali, unfortunately he was brutally assassinated as he was about to enter our house in Mogadishu’s Hamarweyne district by armed gun men some month ago.

I am constrained to contact you due to the life i am facing after the sudden death of my father having also lost my mother two years ago. The Al-Qaida-linked terrorist group Al-Shabab which claimed responsible for the assassination of my late father has vowed to wipe away my family.

This has turned my life around for pains and sufferings. I ran out of my country because of this incident and to avoid untimely death, I decided to run to the West African country of Senegal where I am presently seeking political asylum under the United Nations High Commission here in Dakar Senegal

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of One Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars ($1,200,000.00) with one of the leading banks with my name as the "next of kin", however, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me retrieve and transfer the fund into your account on my behalf for further investments and rehabilitation of of my life

It is my intention to compensate you with 18% of the total money for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might comes up on the process of transferring the money and the balance shall be my investment capital... This is the reason why I decided to contact you.. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest and willingness to help me, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money in your country, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me.

God Bless you
Geni M

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:02:00 +0000
Subject: I will be glad for your kind consideration

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today hope fine I am very happy after reading your message, i appreciate your effort and your willingness to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life, and i know that God will bring it to pass.

I selected you after my series of fasting and prayers for God to show me the really person who can help me on this with his or her full heart and sincere mind. Secondly, my selection of you does not really mean that i have had full confidence in you, rather i believe that you are the one who will make me to have full confidence and faith in you that you will render this help to me with your sincere mind by showing and proving it to me as we communicate to know each other better

Despite the transaction, I really want a man who will be caring and loving to me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband, but if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied

I want you to make contact with my father's Bank where this money have been deposited, so that you will ask them the possibility of transferring this money into your position, i want you to stand as my foreign representative to the Bank where this money is deposited, you will stand as my guardian so that the Bank will deal directly with you, I will also inform them that you are my foreign representative, i need this data from you so that i can also send them to the Bank

Names.......
Address........
Age..............
Country............
Phone No............

I will give you the contact information of the bank for you to contact them to enable the bank management to give you the transfer schedule in my next message when I have received all the information to prepare a transfer application nomination letter in your favor

This is Reverend Father's telephone number Tel: +221776108489 his name is Rev Father Mathew Leonard, when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Geni Madeer, and he will send for me to come and answer your call, I do not have a phone of my own but I have told the Reverend Father about you and he have accepted for me to be answering your calls through his phone

geni

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 08:11:08 +0000
Subject: PLEASE SEND THIS MAIL TO THE BANK IN LONDON

HALIFAX BANK OF UNITED KINGDON LONDON PLC
Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire.
PO Box 548, Leeds LS1 1WU LONDON.
Email. [email protected]

Attn/ Sir,
Sir,

I am the foreign partner of Miss Geni Adan Madeer and I want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer her $1,200,000.00 million dollars deposited by her late father Mr. Adan Madeer of which she is the next of kin to my account in my country as her request and here are the information needed for the account.

Name of depositor.........Mr. Adan Madeer.
Next of kin................ Miss Geni Adan Madeer.
Amount deposited......(US$1,200,000.00)
Account number....... BLB745008901546/QB/91/A
Country of origin........ Somalia
Name of the bank....... HALIFAX BANK OF LONDON PLC.

MY PARTNER'S DATA INFORMATION

Name: "xxxxxx"
Address: "xxxxxx"
Phone: "xxxxxx"

So could you advice me what steps and documents needed for me to stand on behalf of Miss Geni to transfer her late father's money to my account in my country as Miss Geni requested as the next of kin to her late father Mr. Adan Madeer. Your highly cooperation will be appreciate, waiting your reply soon.

Thanks,

X-Originating-IP: [196.207.199.45]
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 09:11:14 -0500
Subject: ACCOUNT AND TRANSFER HALIFAX BANK PLC LONDON

HALIFAX BANK OF UNITED KINGDON LONDON PLC,
Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire.
PO Box 548, Leeds LS1 1WU London.
TEL: +447031898970
FAX: +448709749458
Date 19/12/2015.
Letter No.Clm-06/102

Attention, MR. "xxxxxx"

On behalf of the Financial and Assets Management of HALIFAX BANK OF UNITED KINGDON LONDON PLC, we hereby acknowledged the receipt of your application as the next of kin to our (Late) deceased customer.In line with our security measures and allied administrative matters, your application is going under secularization by the executive management board of this bank and this will be approved upon the fulfillment of our official obligations by fortifying this bank with the following information

LEGAL/OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATIONS

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: a Senegalese resident lawyer must endorse this Power of attorney since the money is originated from Africa and the young girl is presently in Senegal.

2. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3. An Affidavit of support from Senegal high court in Africa.

4. A Copy Of Statement Of Account Issues To Her Late Father By Our Bank

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

HALIFAX BANK OF UNITED KINGDOM PLC
Tel: +447031898970
Fax: +448709749458
E-mail: [email protected]

We are committed to offer the best of our banking service to our customers

Sincerely,
Mr. (Dr) Mike Williams
Account and Assets Management Department
HALIFAX BANK PLC United Kingdom

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:32:47 +0000
Subject: Pls try to contact the lawyer today four register of the two documents for us

Hello

I am very happy that the bank have approve the transfer. to see that the bank have accepted to approve the transfer upon presentation of the listed documents and i am also happy that i already have the copy of my late father death certificate and deposit certificate as mentioned by the bank. with the reverend father to know if he can direct us to a good lawyer who will register the two documents for us from the Senegalese high court, he gave me contact of two lawyers I can go and meet for the work, I have discussed with one of them and he said that the legal document is not for me but for the claimant/investor and therefore you should contact him directly to officially request his chambers' legal services on the matter ,the following is the lawyer's contact information

ALFRED LEE's LAW FIRM DAKAR SENEGAL
1880 Grand Medina Dakar Senegal
Phone No: +221705850789
EMail: [email protected]
[email protected]
REF: REF: CDL/FMJ/D/23
Name: Barrister Alfred Lee

So, sir try to write the lawyer this morning with your full name/address and tell him that you are the trustee/investor to Miss. Geni Adan Madeer who had discussed with him about power of attorney and Affidavit of oath, that you require his legal service to register power of attorney and affidavit of Oath that will give you authority to claim the fund from HALIFAX BANK Plc United Kingdom on my behalf. You know how you can narrate your message to him.Please do not hesitate to keep me updated anything you discuss with him so that i will know my faith and my hope.

Finally, I will try to know if i will be permitted to visit the lawyer's office this morning, but before then, don't hesitate to write him so that we can know the possibilities of getting the documents for us.

Geni

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 17:47:35 +0000
Subject: PERMINTAAN DAYA PENGACARA‏‏

I ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR E-MAIL IN GOOD FAITH AND HEREBY WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT I WILL BE GOING TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT TO ASCERTAIN THE COSTS OF PROCURING AND AUTHENTICATION OF THE REQUESTED LEGAL DOCUMENTS AFTER WHICH I WILL GET BACK TO YOU IN DETAILS

IN ADDITION, KINDLY SEND US THE FOLLOWING DATA FOR ITS PAPER WORK

1. FULL NAME ............
2. ADDRESS/NATIONALITY...............
3. OCCUPATION/PROFESSION...............
4. DATE OF BIRTH.................
5. TELEPHONE NUMBER..............
6. A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR NATIONAL ID...............

NOTE! THE ABOVE INFORMATION ARE NECESSARY AND NEEDED TO APPEAR ON THE TWO LEGAL DOCUMENTS AS THE LAW DEMANDS. THANKS FOR SEEKING OUR LEGAL SERVICES.

WITH BEST REGARDS,
BARR.ALFRED LEE
AFRED LEE's LAW FIRM DAKAR SENEGAL
1880 Grand Medina Dakar Senegal ,
Fax: +221779644876
[email protected]

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 08:41:44 +0000
Subject: MCBEN LAW FIRM DAKAR SENEGAL

LEGAL SERVICES FOR PROCUREMENT OF AFFIDAVIT OF OATH

AND AUTHENTICATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY.

ATTENTION Mr. "xxxxxx"

THIS MESSAGE IS COMING TO YOU FROM THE OFFICE OF BARRISTER ALFRED LEE LAW FIRM IN RESPECT TO YOUR REQUEST FOR THE PROCUREMENT,ENDORSEMENT AND AUTHENTICATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR FAVOUR.

AFTER DUE CONSULTATIONS WITH THE APPROPRIATE BODIES TO ASCERTAIN THE TRUE EXISTENCE OF THIS FUND, I WAS FEED WITH THE ACTUAL BALANCE OF PROBABILITIES OF EFFECTING THE CLAIM BY ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND AND NOTED THE OUT- STANDING FINANCIAL VOUCHER RANGING FROM THE DATE OF DEPOSITION TILL DATE.

HOWEVER, ACCORDING TO THE LAW CONSCIENTIOUSLY MANDATED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL THAT THE PROCUREMENT AND AUTHENTICATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT COUPLED WITH THE STAMPING OF NOTARY FORMALITIES WILL ATTRACTS THE FOLLOWING CHARGES

1. AUTHENTICATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY = $125
2. LEGALIZATION OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF FUND DEPOSIT = $120
3. SWEARING OF AFFIDAVIT OF OATH = $35
4. LEGALIZATION OF DEATH CERTIFICATE = $60
5. GOVERNMENT STAMP TAX ON (US$1,200,000,00) = $200
6. FORM REGISTRATION FEE = $25
7. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE = $50

TOTAL - ( $610)

NOTE! CONSIDER THESE FIGURES AS THE LEGALIZATION FEES NECESSARY TO MEET IN OTHER TO GET THE TWO LEGAL DOCUMENTS REGISTERED AND PROPERLY ENDORSED FOR YOUR FURTHER BANKING PROCESSES. IT TAKES TWO OR THREE WORKING DAYS TO BE READY ONCE THE REQUIRED CHARGES ARE AVAILABLE

MEANS OF PAYMENT. DUE TO YOUR COUNTRY INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER RESTRICTION, YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRAM TRANSFER NEAREST TO YOU TODAY WITH THIS INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAME (REMIGUS EKE)
QUESTION = OK
ANSWER = OK
ADDRESS: N0 1880 GRAND MEDINA,DK SENEGAL
TEL: +221705850789

DON’T HESITATE TO GET BACK TO US IF ANY QUESTION ON THE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL

WITH BEST REGARDS,
BARR.ALFRED LEE
AFRED LEE's LAW FIRM DAKAR SENEGAL
1880 Grand Medina Dakar Senegal,
Fax: +221779644876
[email protected]

Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 14:05:38 +0000
Subject: YOU CAN PAY INN TO THIS ACCOUNT.

Bank Name.................Bank OF Africa Senegal
Account Name........... Dumbuya Idrissa
Account No................02924350001
Swift Code.................AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code................SN100
Code Guichet............01005
RIB..............................43
Iban.....................SN08 SN100010050029243500014

Mack sure the scan copy of the payment slip is send as well ok,
Advertisement