Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279778 by AlanJones Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:10 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

BARRISTER YUSUF OZU UBANWACHAMBERS.
NO.5, OBANIKORO STREET, IDUMOTA,
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

ATTN: : XXX

MY NAME IS BARRISTER YUSUF OZU UBANWA, I AM A PRIVATE ATTORNEY AND I HAVE A CLIENT WHO IS INTERESTED IN INVESTING SUM GOOD MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY.

MY CLIENT IS A VERY IMPORTANT AND PROMINENT PERSON WHO HAS MANDATED ME TO CONTACT YOU FOR A VERY IMPORTANT BUSINESS TRANSACTION. MY CLIENT IS BY NAME MRS. LORA GARUBA DEMOLA AND SHE IS THE WIFE OF A LATE FORMER VICE HEAD OF STATE IN MY COUNTRY COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

HER HUSBAND FORMER LATE VICE PRESIDENT GARUBA DEMOLA MADE A LOT OF MONEY THROUGH OIL PROCEEDS DURING HIS TENURE IN OFFICE. INTACT, IT WAS DISCOVERED AFTER HIS DEATH THAT HE WAS WORTH WELL OVER $2.5 BILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS AND SOME OF THIS MONEY WAS RETRIEVED AFTER HE DIED WHILE SOME WAS RECOVERED FROM OFFICIALS THAT SERVED UNDER HIM DURING HIS REIGN AS FORMER VICE PRESIDENT OF COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC THE TRUTH OF THIS CASE IS THAT MY CLIENT DESPITE THE PROBLEM SHE IS GOING THROUGH NOW, SHE STILL HAS A LOT OF MONEY IN HER POSSESSION.WHICH SHE INTENDS TO INVEST OUTSIDE OUR COUNTRY.

WHAT MY CLIENT NEEDS FROM YOU NOW IS A RELIABLE ACCOUNT WHERE SHE CAN TRANSFER SOME MONEY BUT MIND YOU, ALL THE MONEY IN HER POSSESSION CAN NOT LEAVE AT ONCE BECAUSE SHE NEEDS TO BUILD CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN SOMEONE WHO WOULD NOT EXPOSE HER PLAN TO REMIT AND POSSIBLY INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY.

SO SHE HAS AGREED THAT I SHOULD MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR THE TRANSFER OF $35.5MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS AND YOU ARE FREE TO NEGOTIATE YOUR MODE OF COMPENSATION EVEN AS SHE INTENDS TO INVEST THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE, DO NOT HESITATE TO INDICATE YOUR VIEW OF THIS REQUEST BY CONTACTING ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL, SO THAT THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE FOR THE MONEY TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.

DUE TO THE PRESENT SITUATION OF MY CLIENT, I WOULD BE HAPPY IF THIS REQUEST CAN BE KEPT A SECRET. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO NOTE THAT THERE IS NO RISK INVOLVED. I HOPE MY CLIENT WOULD BE HAPPY INVESTING WITH YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY.PLEASE KINDLY SEND DOWN YOUR REPLY THROUGH MY PERSONAL E-MAIL

THANKS,
YOURS SINCERELY.
BARRISTER YUSUF OZU UBANWA.
URGENT INVESTMENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#279779 by AlanJones Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:11 am
Tel. No.: +22969774408

Barrister Yusuf Ozu Ubanwa Chambers
No.5, Obanikoro Street, Idumota,
Cotonuo Benin Republic.

Direct Tell:+229-6977-4408

Beloved brother in the Lord.

ATTN::XXX

How are you and about your entire family and well wishers today, I hope that all of you are strong healthy.

I am also wishing you harmony, peace in your entire family, progress and success in your entire homes, throughout your life time almighty God shall continue to crown all of your life efforts with all the Blessings according to his reaches in Blessings and Glory.

It is the promise of the Almighty God that you will eat the fruit of your labor .you will not build and another inhabits, surely, you must possess your possessions in the year 2015,all the days of your life.

This is your time to shine; god is set to favor you. His favor shall compass round you, your entire family as a shield .this is your year of favor and extraordinary testimonies.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your response email message duly, thank you so much for your immediate response to my email proposal message, in reference to my first mail to you, I told you that we want to invest this investment funds in a reliable company or business with a reliable person like you, with your idea, help.

Therefore all we want you to do without further delay is to provide us with your banking account information's as requested below for this investment funds transfer and also start negotiating for a reliable business or company of your choice in which we are going to invest this fund into.

After a closed door meeting with my client this today, we have agreed to give, grant you fifteen(15) percent of this total sum (35.5M)as a compensation, your own share for your assistance and helping us to move out, invest this investment fund for us in your country for investment purpose , in view of above to enable us proceed to the process of transferring this fund into your designated bank account in your country ,you are required to send down to me your following information for the immediate transfer of this investment fund into your account in your country.

1=Your full name and address.
2=Your direct telephone .
3=The name of your bank and address.
4=Your bank account numbers in full.
5-=Your bank account routing numbers.
6=Your bank account swift code .
8=Your account name in full.
9=Your occupation.
10=your date of birth (DOB)
11=The name, address of your company.
12=The Iban number of your account.
13=A copy of international passport or Drivers license

It is my intention to come over to your country to meet with you face to face , at the same time negotiate for investing our own share of this fund with you but that should be when this fund is finally transferred, confirmed into your account, before we can discourse about my coming over to your country.

As soon as you send down the above required details, it will be immediately submitted to the African Development Bank Group(ADBG) Bank immediately for this investment fund transferring processment , i will also send to you a paper of agreement which you will sign and return back to me together with other relevant documents , thereby giving you hundred percent power and legal authority to receive this investment fund legally on our behalf and as our investment partner, trustee over there in your country legally.

Below is my international passport copy, my call to Barr certificate copy for your personal recognition, for more changing of information and confidentiality of this transaction, get back to me through my personal, confidential e-mail contact address below.

Or you can contact me through my direct telephone numbers (+229-6977-4408)
I am looking forward to hearing and also receiving your information's as requested above, to enable us proceed to our next line of action immediately.

Remain Highly Blessed.
Yours Faithfuly.
Barrister Yusuf Ozu Ubanwa.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#284473 by AlanJones Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:58 am
Tel. Nos.: +22969774408 & +2348160067441

Barrister Yusuf Ozu Ubanwa Chambers
No.5, Obanikoro Street, Idumota,
Cotonuo Benin Republic.

Direct Tell:+229-6977-4408

Attn::XXX

Beloved brother in the Lord.

How are you and about your entire family and well wishers today, I hope that all of you are strong healthy.

I am also wishing you harmony, peace in your entire family, progress and success in your entire homes, throughout your life time almighty God shall continue to crown all of your life efforts with all the Blessings according to his reaches in Blessings and Glory.

It is the promise of the Almighty God that you will eat the fruit of your labor .you will not build and another inhabits, surely, you must possess your possessions in the year 2016,all the days of your life.

This is your time to shine; god is set to favor you. His favor shall compass round you, your entire family as a shield .this is your year of favor and extraordinary testimonies, happy and prosperous New Year.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your response email message duly, thank you so much for your immediate response to my email proposal message, in reference to my first mail to you, I told you that we want to invest this investment funds in a reliable company or business with a reliable person like you, with your idea, help.

Therefore all we want you to do without further delay is to provide us with your banking account information's as requested below for this investment funds transfer and also start negotiating for a reliable business or company of your choice in which we are going to invest this fund into.

After a closed door meeting with my client this today, we have agreed to give, grant you fifteen(15) percent of this total sum (35.5M)as a compensation, your own share for your assistance and helping us to move out, invest this investment fund for us in your country for investment purpose , in view of above to enable us proceed to the process of transferring this fund into your designated bank account in your country ,you are required to send down to me your following information for the immediate transfer of this investment fund into your account in your country.

1=Your full name and address.
2=Your direct telephone and fax numbers for easier, effective communications.
3=The name of your bank and the address of your bank in full.
4=Your Your bank account numbers in full.

5-=Your bank account routing numbers in full.
6=Your bank account swift code of your account where this fund would be transferred into in full.
7=The telephone and fax numbers of your bank for easier communications in such a way that there will be no mistake on the process of transferring this fund into your designated bank account.

8=Your account name in full.
9=Your occupation.
10=your date of birth (DOB)
11=The name, address of your company if you have any.
12=The Iban number of your account.
13=A copy on your international passport or driver’s license.

It is my intention to come over to your country to meet with you face to face , but that should be when this fund is finally transferred, confirmed into your account, before we can discourse about my coming over to your country.

As soon as you send down the above required details, it will be immediately submitted to the Enterprise Bank immediately for this investment fund transferring processment , i will also send to you a paper of agreement which you will sign and return back to me together with other relevant documents , thereby giving you hundred percent power and legal authority to receive this investment fund legally on our behalf and as our investment partner, trustee over there in your country legally.

Below is my international passport copy, my call to Barr certificate copy for your personal recognition, for more changing of information and confidentiality of this transaction, get back to me through my personal, confidential e-mail contact address below.

Or you can contact me through my direct telephone numbers (+229-6977-4408)
I am looking forward to hearing and also receiving your information's as requested above, to enable us proceed to our next line of action immediately.

Remain Highly Blessed.
Yours Faithfuly.
Barrister Yusuf Ozu Ubanwa.
Direct Phone::+229-6977-4408
Direct Universal MTN GSM Phone line::+2348160067441
==============================================
BARRISTER YUSUF OZU UBANWACHAMBERS.
NO.5, OBANIKORO STREET, IDUMOTA,
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

ATTN: : PARTNER.

MY NAME IS BARRISTER YUSUF OZU UBANWA, I AM A PRIVATE ATTORNEY AND I HAVE A CLIENT WHO IS INTERESTED IN INVESTING SUM GOOD MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY.

MY CLIENT IS A VERY IMPORTANT AND PROMINENT PERSON WHO HAS MANDATED ME TO CONTACT YOU FOR A VERY IMPORTANT BUSINESS TRANSACTION. MY CLIENT IS BY NAME MRS. LORA GARUBA DEMOLA AND SHE IS THE WIFE OF A LATE FORMER VICE HEAD OF STATE IN MY COUNTRY COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

HER HUSBAND FORMER LATE VICE PRESIDENT GARUBA DEMOLA MADE A LOT OF MONEY THROUGH OIL PROCEEDS DURING HIS TENURE IN OFFICE. INTACT, IT WAS DISCOVERED AFTER HIS DEATH THAT HE WAS WORTH WELL OVER $1.5 BILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS AND SOME OF THIS MONEY WAS RETRIEVED AFTER HE DIED WHILE SOME WAS RECOVERED FROM OFFICIALS THAT SERVED UNDER HIM DURING HIS REIGN AS FORMER VICE PRESIDENT OF COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC THE TRUTH OF THIS CASE IS THAT MY CLIENT DESPITE THE PROBLEM SHE IS GOING THROUGH NOW, SHE STILL HAS A LOT OF MONEY IN HER POSSESSION.WHICH SHE INTENDS TO INVEST OUTSIDE OUR COUNTRY.

WHAT MY CLIENT NEEDS FROM YOU NOW IS A RELIABLE ACCOUNT WHERE SHE CAN TRANSFER SOME MONEY BUT MIND YOU, ALL THE MONEY IN HER POSSESSION CAN NOT LEAVE AT ONCE BECAUSE SHE NEEDS TO BUILD CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN SOMEONE WHO WOULD NOT EXPOSE HER PLAN TO REMIT AND POSSIBLY INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY.

SO SHE HAS AGREED THAT I SHOULD MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR THE TRANSFER OF $35.5MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS AND YOU ARE FREE TO NEGOTIATE YOUR MODE OF COMPENSATION EVEN AS SHE INTENDS TO INVEST THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE, DO NOT HESITATE TO INDICATE YOUR VIEW OF THIS REQUEST BY CONTACTING ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL, SO THAT THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE FOR THE MONEY TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.

DUE TO THE PRESENT SITUATION OF MY CLIENT, I WOULD BE HAPPY IF THIS REQUEST CAN BE KEPT A SECRET. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO NOTE THAT THERE IS NO RISK INVOLVED. I HOPE MY CLIENT WOULD BE HAPPY INVESTING WITH YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY.PLEASE KINDLY SEND DOWN YOUR REPLY THROUGH MY PERSONAL E-MAIL

THANKS,
YOURS SINCERELY.
BARRISTER YUSUF OZU UBANWA.
URGENT INVESTMENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.