Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279196 by soldierfortune Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:55 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Mary Godwill, xx years old woman from the Cote d'Ivoire, the father was killed by rebels during the civil war. The late father (Mr. Johnson Godwill) had been a substantial bank deposit ($2.5 million US dollars) with the Ivorian bank. Miss. Mary is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The deposit agreement/bond between the bank and the late father stipulate that Miss. Mary can't claim for the deposit, but allow foreign trustee/guardian to claim on her behalf. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him and start new better life. The costs for open a new bank account was totally €1.950 EURO.

ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom, Ivory Coast, Lagunes, Abidjan

Site: waydate
Username: mary555
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-07-08 10:47:08

Dearest one,

I am Mrs Mary Godwill I would like to go into a partnership with you; it is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country.

Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside my country for security reasons. I want you to help me claim and retrieve these fund from the Bank and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes,

If you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 15% of the total fund contact me to this e-mail adderss: ([email protected])

I am waiting for your soonest response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Mary Godwil

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 13:45:46 +0200
Subject: Can I completely trust you?

Dearest Friend,

Thank you very much for your urgent reply to my business proposal, Please I want to inform you that I chose your address by Divine Guidance. I know you will feel skeptical of my proposal especially when it comes from someone you've never experienced or met before. Honestly I am delighted to hear from you and as well for your interest to help me out from this critical condition in which I am facing currently, before i go into explaination.

I am contacting you briefly based on the upcoming project Investment in which I desire to invest through your assistance in your country. My names are Mis Mary Godwill Single not married from West Africa, Cote D'Ivoire Abidjan. The only daughter of my late parents MR. and MRS Johnson Godwill.

My father was a highly reputable business magnet (a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during his days before joining politics as I told you and It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously during the Rebel attacked him because his supporting the former President Laurent Gbagbo who is now facing judgement under United Nation custody. Before his death my late father called me and told me that he has the sum of TWO million five hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD$2.5M) left in a secured known Financial House as he know that his going to be killed.

I must draw your attention to the fact that I have kept the information's here in this letter stated brief; as I do not know if you will receive this letter and or what your response will be, If you do have the interest and the capability to partner with me under the above stated conditions, i will appreciate your immediate response sent back to me to enable me give you further information on how we are going to proceed for the immediate transferring of these fund into your bank account to enable me prepare for my relocation to join you over there.

Sir, I will send you my details and my pictures once I confirm your williness to contract with me, and I can assure you that I am equally interested to into serious relationship with you because all my prayer is to get a man who will be interested for both of us to live together and invest the fund together. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can I completely trust you?
2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you so much.

My sincere regards
Mis Mary Godwill

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 00:05:01 +0200
Subject: More details concerning the transaction.

Dearest Respectful "xxxxxx",

Thank you very much for your assurance to my mail proposal yesterday. I really appreciate your willingness to help me. Please I want to inform you that I chose your address by Divine Guidance. I know you will feel skeptical of my proposal especially when it comes from someone you've never experienced before.

You know, it seems strange for someone to entrust this money into the hands of someone she does not know. It took me much trouble to make this decision to contact you for assistance after prayers a lot and I think the Almighty has instructed me to you. Thanks very much for your understanding and I really appreciate your assistance to make life better for me once again.

When my father deposited the money with the bank, he deposited the fund in a fix deposit account, that is the type of account my dad had with the bank, what it mean was that the fund deposited in the account is for onward transfer to an account to be provided by my father but my father could not provide an bank account before his untimely death. If any fund is being deposited in suspense account, no deposit or deduction can be made from the fund until the fund is finally transferred to the provided bank account so the bank or even me cannot make any deduction or withdrawal from the money till it's been transferred to your account over there. Please like i said, help me out by standing as my family relative and provide to me a very good account where the bank will transfer the fund as soon as I forward their contact to you. I needed your contact details and full names so that I will proceed to the court here to issue AUTHORIZATION LETTER which will enable you acting on my behalf with the bank and I will also submit the document to the bank too.

Let me tell you about myself and family. I am the only daughter of late Chief Dr Johnson Godwill. My father was a wealthy man who believed in freedom of human being irrespective of status. He was killed by the government for being so critical of government negligence on the people of Bouaki region. He accused government of not helping its own people even when the international community has declared the level of poverty and starvation in Bouaki region. That was how they planned and killed him during the last recent crisis election here.

My dearest, right now i am hiding my self in one local church here in the village, because since the death of my father, my uncles has share every thing that my father has including his buldings. they did not give me any thing because they said that i am a little girl i dont have right here as a woman. Not only that, when they have an idea that my father deposited some fund in the bank for me they became anxiuse about the money, they said how can a young girl like me have all this money, now they plan to claim this money at the bank and it was not possible for them because my father use my name to do his next of kin.

when they go to the bank and the bank directors requested that they have to provide all the deposite document and information which prove that they are the next of kin to the funds, they could not provide it and they came to me to collect the documents i refuse now they turn againts me. This act makes me to run away from our home and i found my self here in one church at village, My uncles are looking for me every where now in the city because they dont know where i am right now, i am writing this mail to you from the local church here in the village and i want to stay here untill the end of the transfer then you will come here and take me back to your country so that i will continue my education over there in your country as i am no longer going to school now, as for teh culture, I dont think the Africans these days are following their old culture as things changes day by day here.

Before my father finally gave up, he held me and he told me about this money. He told me to run away from here because they will come back and kill me if they find out that i was not killed. He warned me not to do anything with anybody from this country; he said he wanted to use the money to invest in abroad. He asked me to look for a trustworthy and reputable person from outside our country whom i can trust who will help to retrieve this money from the Bank and invest it in a lucrative venture that will yield profit.

I'm presently hiding in a place where I got assistance through the pastor in a small village; I don’t have any fiscal cash on me if not my beverage expenditures here. So, I want us to start the transaction immediately so that I will move out from here as soon as possible to join you over there to start up a new life. I want you to help me fully mainly in investment area because i do not have any knowledge about investment. I want you to help me and retrieve the money from the Bank so that i can come over there and continue my education. Mind you that I contacted you base on your position and have full confidence that you will not have evil mind towards this noble transaction.

Especially, I want you to show your credibility promise that you will be honest and trustworthy to me during all our business, because this activity involves a lot of money ($2.5 U.S.D) so I hope you will be good to offer me a kind assistance without any disappointment or distrust of any kind. The originate of this fund is here in my country Ivory Coast being deposited in a Bank of which I will forward to you the Bank contacts upon your respond, indclusive with the lodegment receipt being issued to my late Father

Second, you must keep the matter confidential and top secret between you and I never contacted anyone about this business before that time because of the confidentiality required in this transaction. I'll be most happy to leave this country soon, if you promise to help me retrieve this fund.

Your full Name
business type;
Copy of your passport or ID card:
Phone#: And fax
Contact Address:

After giving me the confidence, finally, as I said, I agreed to offer you 20% of the total amount of money once the deal is done to make your support for me and everything you spend in the transfer process on my arrival.

I will be given the coordinates of the Bank as soon as I confirm your willingness to help me during this transaction. I hope to find a partner to trust you. Thank you and remain blessed. I eagerly wait for your urgent response earlier today.

My love and sincerely regards to you,
Miss Mary Godwill.
My Address is: LOT 268 RUE DE BINGERVILLE COCODYS, ABIDJAN, CI
My phone +22566821065
Marital status, I am Single never married before.

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 12:55:19 +0200
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK URGENTLY.

My dearest "xxxxxx",

How are you today? I believe everything is fine, I am very concerned for this transaction that is just the truth, firstly of all I must have to comment and thanking you for proper record of all our correspondence towards this noble transaction, as for me I am fine here with all hope to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life because I am unable to come to your country presently due to lark of cash at hand. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this present situation that I'm living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).

Darling I appreciate your honesty towards assisting me, my dear I want to inform you that this moment I have sent a letter to the bank in informing them about my conclusion to nominate you as my foreign representative to whose account this money should be transfer. Please read this information below and keep it secret from anybody's hearing. Contact the bank through e-mail to find out the ways of moving this deposit/money to your account. When you contact them, these are the information you have to give them to identify me. Please if you need any information more; just ask for it so as to move this process fast enough. and I have attached my pictures for your own view.

Address; Av. Terrasson de Fougères, Imm. Alliance, BP 4107 Abidjan
FAX: +22521252509
Tel: +22548325023
Tel +22546847684
Email: [email protected]
Contact person: Mr Charles Daboiko

Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. Attention, Mr Charles Daboiko the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my $2.5 million dollars deposited by late father of which I am the next of kin. After which you discussed with me today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR JOHNSON GODWILL)
AMOUNT (2.5 MILLION DOLLARS)
NEXT OF KIN MISS (MARY GODWILL)
ACCOUNT NUMBER (300 22100 7366)

I have applied for the AUTHORIZATION LETTER AT THE COURT AND I will be sending you and the Bank the Copy by tomorrow once they approve it.

I am willing and have promised to offer at list %20 of this total to you immediately the funds hit to your account. I will always respect my words and I will be expecting you to remain honest too. God bless you as you do this today,

Yours lovely friends/ Daughter
Mis Mary Godwill

Received: from [41.207.18.116]
From: "ECOBANK Money Transfer Department CI" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:05:22 +0200
Subject: Chief Executive D. Payment Coordinator.

ECOBANK COTE D'IVOIRE
Address; Av. Terrasson de Fougères, Imm. Alliance,
BP 4107 - Abidjan
Fax: +22521252509
Tel +22546847684

Attention.

Go through the attached word, Fill in the spaces and return the form for further instructions.

Congratulation!!!

We are delighted to give you the best of our services and urgent attentions.

Mr Charles Daboiko
Chief Executive D. Payment Coordinator
Ecobank Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
Tel +22546847684

DOC-FILE:

ECOBANK CÔTE D'IVOIRE
BP 4107 - Abidjan

Attention Mr. "xxxxxx",

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message and officially inform you that this office is in receipt of the sum $2.5 Million United State Dollars as deposited here with our EcoBank by Mr Johnson Godwill. We the Executives and Staffs of this Bank are hereby to inform you that your letter has been noted, your Partner have also tell us about you, as to enable us proceed for the transferring of the Funds to your Account. In contact with a confirmation Letter received from your partner who forwarded your information to us as to proceed for the Transferring of the Funds to your Account. The total sum of $2.5 Million Dollars was Deposited in our office here as to be carried out for immediate transferring, which has being under suspense Account.

NOW LISTING TO THE PROCCEDURES THAT ABIDE TO THIS TRANSACTION. WE HAVE GONE THROUGHOUR E-GENERAL COMPUTER SYSTEM AND FIND OUT THAT SUCH FIX SUSPENCE ACCOUNT DEPOSIT IS EXISTING HERE IN OUR BANK, WE THE ECO BANK PLC ABIDJANHEREBY CONFIRMED TO YOU ON THIS DATE 13TH OF JULY 2015 THEEXISTANCEOF FUND $2.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS DEPOSITED BY LATE JOHNSON GODWILL.

Therefore, you are advice to send to this office your full data's.

1) A valid Identification proof (i.e. International Passport or Driver's license)

We hereby demand for your support and co-operation with better Reconfirmation of your Account details to enable us proceed immediately.

Before we proceed, can you give us answers to these questions and Reconfirmation of your Bank details for immediate procedures? The questions are:

1, what is your full name? ........................
2, what is your nationality? .........................
3, how old are you? ............................
4, Are you married? ...........................
5, Your full contact address and private phone numbers..........
6. A COPY OF YOUR NATIONAL ID OR PASSPORT SEND VIA ATTACHMENT.........

BANKING INFORMATIONS:

1. NAME OF YOUR BANK? ...................................
2. YOUR BANK ADDRESS? ...............................
3. HOW MUCH IS TO BE TRANSFER FROM OUR BANK TO YOUR BANK? .................
4. YOUR ACCOUNT TYPE? DOLLAR DORMICILARY ACCOUNT? ..................
5. YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN? .....................................

FILL THIS APPLICATION LETTER AND RETURN BACK TO US.

I, Mr …..... Age......, Occupation............ Address ........., I humbly apply to this bank today being ............2015 as the right owner of the funds to be transfer to my Account information Mentioned above. I humbly apply putting claim over this funds with this bank valued at $2.5Million USD Deposited with Ecobank Abidjan. I also wish my Application Letter will be given an urgent attention as I wish this fund be transfer into my account as Stated Above.

Thanks in Anticipation of your Co-operation.

Mr.......................

Congratulation!!!

Mr Charles Daboiko
Tel: +22546847684

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 23:36:16 +0200
Subject: Fill in the form and send it back to the Bank for payment processing

Dearest "xxxxxx",

Thanks very much to your message in which I received this evening, i am glad to hear that the process is in progress. I was wondering the reason why you called it a quite strange steps, honestly i personally understand your emotions towards the application form in which you received from the Bank manager for payment processing, and one thing in which you are suppose to understand is that I am not a banker neither do I have any idea on how the process will commence, i told you initially that I am seeking for your support to handle this transaction due to I dont have the knowledge. Please I dont want you to put any blame on me.

You have accept all the procedures given to you by the Bank manager so that we can be able to reach a better compromise with the Bank for them to effect the payment as soon as possible. I went through the attached file being forwarded from the Eco Bank and I see nothing wrong in sending them your full information’s in other to help them identify you, for sure, you know that every Bank must request for at list any valid identity for self prove. I don’t really understand your this underline words from you.

I will not fill an application which has write somebody else behalf of me. We have no right to give Bank condition, rather we have to obey their procedures in other to help us receive the fund in good condition, so if you want to help me you have to do it with your open minded and not to bring up any excuses, i believe both of us are moving forward with one mind.

My apology should in case if you miss understand me, but its normal thing and bank procedures. By tomorrow I will be sending you the scan copy of my I.D, the Deposit Certificate, and Bond agreement i which my late father signed with the Bank when he deposited the fund and will.

I want you to go ahead right now, fill in the form and send it to the Bank immediately, dont delay immediately you receive this message ok. I am looking forward to hear from you

Thanks
Mis Mary Godwill

Received: from [41.207.192.238]
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:53:45 +0200
Subject: Payment processing.

ECOBANK CÔTE D'IVOIRE
BP 4107 - Abidjan

Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the contents well noted. In regard to the subject of this transaction, we are horned to transfer your total sum of $2.5 Million United States Dollars to your Bank in "xxxxxx" as per your wish.

Further more, in other to continue processing of this transaction, this office have reached a conclusion to request your attention to follow up our instruction, we have deposited your file on processing and also, we wish to inform you that you are also requested to open a non-resident account here with us, the non-resident account will help us to credit your $2.5M through your name appearing in our bank, in this case you are advise to open a dollars account here in our EcoBank so that it will be very easy for us to process your payment without any hitch. This is our requirements to open a non-resident account in our EcoBank here.

1, your full names:

2, the copy of your I.D

3, with the minimum sum of €500 to create the account to help us credit your $2.5M into the new dollars account here, and then from there wire the total funds to your account in "xxxxxx"

4, you have to also provide another sum of €100 for the issuance of Power of Attorney from the Ministry of Finance here in Ivory Coast which must bear your name as the owner of this fund.

5, also, you have to make avail the sum of €450 for the insurance courage here should in case of any lost or problem the insurance company will take care of everything on your behalf.

6, bank handling transfer charges €350

7, bank commission and taxes charges €550.

In total, you are requested to transfer immediately the sum of €1950 Euro to us here so that we will proceed for the transfer of your fund as directed.

Note: Be informed that our ECOBANK AGENCY does not have the legal authorization to deduct any principal amount from your total fund, due to none fragmentation seal/Insurance Bond policy issued to our management when officially deposited $2.5Million in our Agency, your fund has to be transferred in full, accordance with the insurance policy. Base on Financial rules. You are requested to settle your Tax according to the Ivorian Revenue Service (I.R.S).

As it is now, your fund is ready for transfer but you have to pay for the bank processing/transfer fees for the authorization and release of your fund into your bank account. So, we urge you to do this on time so that your fund will be released into your bank account without delay. You should also keep your partner posted to this information.

Kindly hasten up because the bank are on the verge of concluding this quarter schedule and revert back to this office for payment instructions via our head of finance department. Please bear with us because we are strictly restricted from tampering or making deductions from your funds as applied by the insurance policy.

Therefore, through this medium, you are requested to settle your Tax according to the law here. We shall give you our method of payment as soon as you confirm the receipt of this message and accept the terms and condition herein. Thanks for your kind attention and we look forward to hear from you positively, should in case if you have any question to ask, feel free to contact me on this email. The application form to Open a new accout has been also attached, down load and fill in your details.

Congratulation!!!

Mr Charles Daboiko

Received: from [41.207.192.238]
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 14:00:18 +0200
Subject: Application form to Open account to your name.

ECOBANK CÔTE D'IVOIRE
BP 4107 - Abidjan

Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

Go through the attached PDF form, print it and fill in the spaces for creating of account to your name.

Mr Charles Daboiko
Fax : +22521252509

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 23:15:32 +0200
Subject: I am very sick.

Dearest "xxxxxx",

I am very sorry for have not been able to send you the documents you ask me to, I was attacked since yesterday by serious FEVER and Malaria. I have never get myself at all. I am praying for my quick recovery so that I will go and scan them to you ok. Please also let me know what has been going on between you and the Bank? Were you able to fill the informations and send to them as they requested?

I cant write you much due to my health, I will talk to you by his grace tomorrow. Good night and God bless you, pls do pray for my health.

Yours
Mis Mary Godwill
Advertisement