Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279164 by soldierfortune Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:24 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Aisha Hassan Ahmed, 24 years old woman from the Libya, mother and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. After the incident, the father sends her to safety study in Senegal. In the end, also the father came to be killed by rebels. Miss. Aisha was no more able to pay a school fees and finally ended up in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Mr. Hassan Ahmed) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.7 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Aisha is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Joa Joachim) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Aisha would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €300 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Bank account holder: Musa Cuthia Scoh

Site: best4date
Username: aisha193
Date of birth: 31.3.199
Sex: Female

Site: best4date
Date: 27.11.2015

My dear, how are you. I believe we can get acquainted and hope that we could go ahead and initiate good friendship, we can exchange information and photos here because I am not always on-line at this site, So please kindly accept my request. Could you email me back here so that i will introduce myself better also to forward my details and my photo to you. My Email. [email protected]

Thanks Aisha

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 00:44:13 +0000
Subject: RE: From best4date

Assalamu Alaikum.

I have the belief as i promise you right now saying that this communication will later be a testimony in our life one day, as i told you the attachment is my pictures. Please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend, well My name is (Aisha Hassan Ahmed), I was born on (02/06/1990) (24 years OLD) never married before. Fair in complexion, from republic of Libya, in north Africa, city of Benghazi town. But presently am residing in Mauritania board as a refugee. I am the only daughter of Late (Mr Hassan Ahmed) my father was a Former General Director of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO) based in Benghazi Libya, engaged in crude oil and natural gas refining, succeeded under his nephew (Mr Moussa Ahmed), the spokesman of late leader of Libya.

I was schooling in International Medical University of Benghazi, before my mother met their untimely death. On Wednesday 2nd of March 2011. The Libya rebels attacked our house and killed my mother and my two younger brother and my relatives instantly, though I was in the school during the period, It was after the death of my mother and my brothers, my father concluded that Libya is no more safe for a young lady like me and he took the decision that I will travel and continue my Medical Education in University of Dakar Senegal, which he said that Senegal is a good country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped and killed in Libya without justice being done to the rebels.

My father (Mr Hassan Ahmed) not sensing that death is already at the corner. On 19 August 2011, my father was killed by an Apache helicopter in Zawiya Libya by rebel as a result of the supporters of the late leader of Libya. during the civil war. I traveled back to Libya from Senegal after the burial, though I was afraid and I have to come back with tears to continue my studies in Senegal.

When it was time to pay my school fees, I tried reaching our father's business manager in Libya through telephone and he told me that all my father's estate was folded through the new Libyan elected president. I was confuse and I had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority then i was taking to the (UNHCR) Refugee camp in village of (Bassikounou Mbera in Mauritania border to Senegal) where i am residing presently, is where i am writing this message through the camp supervisor office computer. but you can call me through him
Dr. Alie being our camp supervisor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line +221773459222 from 09 hours GMT to 16 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss. Aisha, the Libya girl in the camp.

My late father gave to me a file containing some documents when he was alive, in one of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of (Three million, seven hundred thousand dollars) (USD $3.700,000.00) in an account he opened with a leading Bank in Europe of which i am the next of kin to the account. in the bond certificates it was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money, I have communicated with the Bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the Bank since the Bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp.

The Bank requested from me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee. they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. Please i will appreciate if you can assist me to retrieve my
money from this Bank into your account over there? Once I confirm from you about the assistance matter, I will write you the Bank contact for you to contact the Bank for the transfer, again i will give you my telephone number for you to communicate with me for further information about the deposit.

I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. after the remittance from the Bank into your account, you send to me some money to get my traveling documents to come over to your country, I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account? so i wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i pray for Allah guiding me to know someone like you, as i expect to see your reply soon,

Your new friend,
Aisha.

Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 22:01:10 +0000
Subject: RE: From best4date
Hello my dearest.

How are you today? i believe you are fine. It is my pleasure to write to you, darling as i told you that i have introduced you to the Barclay Bank of London as my foreign partner, i want you to send this mail to the Barclay Bank immediately for confirmation and possible transfer of the money into your account.

Below are as follows.

Attention (Mr. Antony Jenkins) the Chief Executive of foreign transfer officer of Barclay's bank, I am the representative of (Aisha Hassan Ahmed) i want to assist her to make transfer of her (3.7 million dollars) deposited by her late father Mr Hassan Ahmed of which she is the next of kin to my account. The Account information as follows:

1. Name of Bank....................Barclay Bank of London:
2. Account Name................... Mr Hassan Ahmed:
3. Country of Origin...............Republic of Libya:
4. Account Number................23990826-USD-001:
5. Amount Deposited.............$ 3,700,000.00 USA:
6. BIC.....................................BARCGB 21:
7. SORT code.........................201084:
8. Next of kin.........................Aisha Hassan Ahmed
9. Transfer Officer................. Mr. Antony Jenkins:
10. Banks Telephone..............+447967939190
11. Banks Fax No....................+448715039088
12. Bank e-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

My Dear, Please contact the Barclay Bank now both in ([email protected]) email and phone number of the Barclay Bank as soon as you contact the bank, please try to keep me inform. I await to hear from you soon.

Yours lovely,
Aisha

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.118.146]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 11:51:19 +0100
Subject: ATTENTION,

BACLAYS BANK LONDON PLC
1 Churchill Place, London,E14 5HP, United Kingdom
Tel: +447977701850
Fax: +448715039088
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.barclays.co.uk
DATE:12/14/2015.
Account Ref No. CB23990826-USD-001

Sir/Madam,

I have been directed by the Director, Credit Administration Dept to write you in respect to the mail which we received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Aisha Ahmed, that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Mr Hassan Ahmed. Was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us, As asked, the volume of fund currently deposited with our bank is (US$3,700,000.00.)Three million, seven hundred thousand dollar, hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin cum Mandate Beneficiary.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese High Court.

5. The scan copy of your identity card.

To enhance quicker processing of this fund, you are to provide this bank with the following
Information needed in our BTD Form 41.

1. Full Name.
2. Contact Address.
3. Fax Number.
4. Name of Bank and where this fund is expected to be wired to.
5. You’re Identity No.
6. Occupation/Profession.

This information is urgently on receipt of this mail so that we can create your Fund Transmission File with the Data Processing Department and international payment Office/Telex Services Dept respectively.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s) please contact me: through Email: ([email protected]) or Tele: +447977701850

Mr. Benedict Omar
(World Operational/Wire Transfer Department Officer)

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 23:34:01 +0000
Subject: RE: ATTENTION,

My Dearest hearth,

Thanks for your ability to help me to transfer the money to your Account position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. You have won my heart. I trust on you and hope on you that you help and get this documents the bank needed for the transfer.

I have the statement of account and the death certificate with me here which i have already scaned and sent to you.... I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath have informed the Reverend about it and he told me that we need a lawyer will assist us to get them. He gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please I will like you to contact him through email and call him on phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late)father's ACCOUNT in BARCLAY'S BANK PLC, LONDON. to your account in Your country. His contact information’s are as follows,

BAR (DR) Joachim OF: Joachim CHAMBERS
EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected])
([email protected])
Office Telephone Number is +221768465749

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name. Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. From my deepest heart,

Yours Aisha,

Received: from [41.214.117.105]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:32:21 +0100
Subject: ATTENTION MR "xxxxxx"

BAR (DR) JOA JOACHIM (Esq)
BARRY JOA JOACHIM LAW FIRM CHAMBERS.
54 MBOU AVENUE, DAKAR SENEGAL
OFFICE TELL: +221768465749
12/17/2015

ATTENTION,

I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR MESSAGE REGARDING YOUR REQUEST TO PRODUCE FOR YOU AND MISS AISHA HASSAN AHMED THE LEGAL MANDATE (POWER OF ATTORNEY & AFFIDAVIT DOCUMENTS) TO TRANSACT THE TRANSFER OF MISS AISHA'S INHERITANCE SUM OF US$3.7 MILLON IN THE CUSTODY OF BARCLAY'S BANK PLC, LONDON TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, BUT BEFORE I PROCEED YOU HAVE TO PAY THE SOME OF €300 EURO FOR MY FEEDING AND OTHER PROCESS IN HIGH CURT BEFORE GETTING THE DOCUMENT'S,

YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY BELLOW!

---RECEIVER NAME: LOUIS NJIE,
---COUNTRY SENEGAL
---CITY DAKAR
AMOUNT: €300EURO

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY WITH THE
QUESTION AND ANSWER,

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARR (DR) JOA JOACHIM (ESQ.)
[BARRY JOA JOACHIM LAW FIRM]
Tel: +221768465749
Fax: +221338265311
Email: [email protected]

Received: from [41.82.23.18]
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 09:19:37 +0100
Subject: ACCOUNT INFORMATION,

BAR (DR) JOA JOACHIM (Esq)
54 MBOU AVENUE, DAKAR SENEGAL
OFFICE TELL: +221768465749
DATE: 12/19/2015

DEAR MR "xxxxxxx",

I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR MESSAGE REGARDING YOUR REQUEST TO PROVIDE YOU AN ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER THE MONEY, HERE IS THE ACCOUNT WHICH YOU WILL MAKE THE TRANSFER ARE AS FOLLOW.

Adresse de uba senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D
Name MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Bank Name: UBA
Code banque: Sn153
Code guichet: 01301
Account number: 301010021956
Rib: 94
Code swift: UNAFSNDA

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY, SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY SO THAT FIRST THING ON MONDAY MORNING I WILL GO TO THE HIGH COURT FOR THE DOCUMENTS, I HAVE DONE THE REGISTRATION WITH YOUR INFORMATION WHICH YOU SENT TO ME AND FAILURE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WITHIN SEVEN DAYS THE REGISTRATION WILL BE CANCEL BY THE CHIEF JUDGE.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARR (DR) JOA JOACHIM (ESQ.)
[BARRY JOA JOACHIM LAW FIRM]
Tel: +221768465749
Fax: +221338265311

COMPENSATION:

Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 14:45:53 +0000
Subject: LONG TIME MY DEAR FRIEND,I HAVE SUCCESS IN GETTING MY MONEY
TRANSFERRED.

Hello,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Ireland. Presently,i am in Ireland for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev father controlling the camp because,the former one has been transferred to Kenya,and the present father's names is Rev Stephen John and his email address is:([email protected]) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of(180.000.00) Euros which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because it's yours and i kept it for you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment. projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to Rev Stephen john on your behalf to receive that cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now,

Mrs Angela.
Advertisement