Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279047 by soldierfortune Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:28 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Augustina Williams, 25 years old woman from the Sudan, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Donatus Williams) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.3 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Augustina is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Patrick Kane) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Augustina would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $780 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Bank account holder: Kamara Isatu

Site: best4date
Username: baby0

Site: best4date
Date: 2.10.2015 6:47:0

Hello friend is my pleasure to write you this massage to share something very interesting with you, but i think email we be better ([email protected]) waiting to see you on my email

Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 12:49:09 +0000
Subject: THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABUT ME‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello My Dearest,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine. As for me loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal and in this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission,Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

My name is miss Augustina WILLIAMS, 25 years old from of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late Dr. WILLIAMS Oneil Augustina, My late father was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur Sudan. The brutal killing of my father, mother, and kid sister took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help,

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Reverend Father Michael who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number is, +221777732831 if you call tell him that you want to speak with the Augustina WILLIAMS i from Sudan, he will send for me in the hostel to talk to you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin as the fest chide, the amount in question is $5.3 M (five million three hundred thousand US dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country to meet you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, i will be in trouble.,
Dear i will like to have your full information's such as;

your full name........................
address.............................
your occupation------------------
phone number...................
Age.................................

As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust my mind found on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me and like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day while you think about me.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 11:41:49 +0000
Subject: TO THE BOARD OF BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello Sir/Madam.

Sir, I am miss Augustina Williams, the surviving daughter of late DR LATE DR DONATUS WILLIAMS from Sudan, whose fund is deposited in your bank with the following account number HBM09000750006061 i am writing to inform the Bank Management that Mr. "xxxxxx", with the following contact information's.

Full name: "xxxxxx"
Country of residence and address: "xxxxxx"
Phone numbers: "xxxxxx"
Email Address: "xxxxxx"

Is my Representative/trustee. So every necessary information, procedure and assistance should be accorded to him in regard to the transfer of my late father's fund to his account and amount of his choice until the total amount is completely transferred into his account. Thank you for your co-operation and understanding sir and am looking forward to your prompt response.

From miss Augustina Williams

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 11:44:59 +0000
Subject: Darling i have informed the bank management about you‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏!

Darling, I will like to inform you that i have forwarded your information to the bank and i have also send you the bank contact for you to contact them and they said that i should tell you to write an introduction letter to the bank for them to recognize you as my representative since i have officially sent a nomination letter to the bank introducing you to them as my partner. I will appreciate it more if you could only write to them through their email address for more verifications and inquiry about the money deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin, to know the procedure towards transferring this fund to your account

BANK CONTACT THE BANK FOR CONFIRMATION‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON
1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP
London, England
Direct E-mail: [email protected]
Contact person: Mr. Paul Jardine. (Contact Person)
Direct Tel: +447031959217
Tel / Fax: +447005930668
Information about my late father and his account details are as follows.

Name of the depositor: Dr. Donatus Williams
Nationality: South SUDAN.
Account Number: HBM09000750006061
Deposited amount: USD $ 5.3M
Next Of Kin Miss Augustina Williams.

Inform me as soon as you contact the bank. I expected to hear from you soon. with love and warm relationship with

Augustina

Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:05:23 +0000
CC: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: FROM BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

ARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLC.

Attn: Mr "xxxxxx"

In view of the request for claims, closure and transfer of deposited fund belonging to late Dr. Donatus Desmond family to you on behalf of his daughter who sent us a nomination letter introducing you as her partner / trustee, thorough investigation has been conducted and information coincided with what we have in our records.

Be informed that before we can effect further transfer of 5.3m USD (Five million three hundred thousand united sated dollars) we need to receive the following documents from you to prove that you have been mandated by his next of kin Miss Augustina Williams in Senegal.

(1) A scanned copy of your identity must be sent to us by email attachment.

(2) A scan copy of Dr. Donatus Desmond Death Certificate.

(3) A power of attorney from high court of Senegal signed / notarized by a Senegal based lawyer.

(4) A Sworn affidavit from high court of Senegal signed / notarized by a Senegal based lawyer.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above information is part our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy.

On receipts of the above mentioned, we shall verify them and shall process your claim to effect the transfer into your nominated bank account without delay.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Paul Jardine.
(Contact Person)
Tel: +447967413754
Fax: +447005930668

Letter 6
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 18:25:09 +0000
Subject: Please darling contact the lawyer for the procurement of the remaining document!‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

How are you today darling,

Am giving you the contact details of the lawyer that will help us in preparation of the 1. A power of attorney and the 4. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court also the death certificate and statement of account has been given to the lawyer so he has to provide the above two documents,

Tell the lawyer that you are emailing him on behalf of Miss.Augustina the young lady that visited his office today with the Rev father ,contact him and follow up with him to avoid delay and the bank is waiting for us.

BARRISTER SCOTT AKIN CHAMBERS .
SENIOR ADVOCATE,
Akin Law Firm
Km 3 Avenue BAR. PATRICK KANE (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER
Direct E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +221763020125

Now he is to procure the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath in your own name. honey you are all i have got in this world now, please don't fail me. i will be happy to be with you immediately after the transfer. i want to feel loved again, i have gone through a lot at my age. Kisses

Yours sincerely

Miss Augustina

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 09:44:49 +0000
Subject: ATTN: "xxxxxx"

PATLAWCHAMBERSCONSULTANTS
45, BOULEVARD DE LA REPUBLIQUE DAKAR SENEGAL.
DATE: 16/04/2014.
WELCOME TO UNITED NATION REPRESENTATIVE FOR HUMAN RIGHT IN SENEGAL.

ATTN: "xxxxxx"

LIEU WITH MY DISCUSSION WITH YOUR PARTNER MISS, Augustina Williams, ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARATION OF POWER OF AN ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL GIVE YOU A LEGAL SUPPORT TO STAND ON HER BEHALF AS HER PARTNER/TRUSTEE IN TRANSFERRING HER LATE FATHER'S FUND DEPOSITED WITH FROM BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE, AND PRIOR TO MY INQUIRY FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL. BELOW IS THE COST OF PREPARING/AUTHENTICATION OF THE MENTIONED DOCUMENT'S.

(1) FOR PREPARATION /AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF AN ATTORNEY, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF $280 USD.(TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DOLLARS)

(2) FOR SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF $200 USD. (TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS)

(3) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IN SENEGAL, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF 100 USD. (ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS)

(4) AND MY LEGAL CHARGES, $200 USD. (TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS)

TOTAL SUM WILL BE $780 US DOLLARS ONLY TO GET EVERYTHING DONE. BELOW IS MY INFORMATION WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY TO MY LAW FIRM THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BASS YOUR COUNTRY WHICH IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF RECEIVING MONEY HERE.

FIRST NAME: PATRICK
LAST NAME: KANE
DESTINATION OF THE MONEY: DAKAR SENEGAL.

YOUR FASTEST ACTION TOWARDS SENDING THIS MONEY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED TO ENABLE MY NOBLE LAW FIRM TO EXECUTE YOUR JOB IMMEDIATELY.

ATTACHMENT IS MY IDENTITY CARD.

YOURS IN SERVICE.
BAR. PATRICK KANE (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER

COMPENSATION:

Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 11:36:10 +0000
Subject: Hello my dear friend,

Hello my dear friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Mexico. Presently I am in Mexico for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father BENJAMIN JOE as at the time I was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father Jude Quest Foire Yoff Villa,No 60c Ndeye diey Dakar Senegal.Email: ([email protected]) Phone +221777732831 Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of ($300.000.00) Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father BENJAMIN JOE and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf; therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,

Augustina.
Advertisement