Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#278240 by soldierfortune Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:19 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Grace Toure, 23 years old woman from the Sudan, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Anthony Toure) had been a substantial bank deposit ($2.5 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Grace is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Edward Cuffy) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Grace would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.850 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Bank account name: Dion Riva Meana

Bank account name: Camara Ousmane

Site: twoofaces
Username: Grace Seccka
Sex: female

Site: twoofaces
Date: Aug, 2015

Hello dear

My name is Grace I decided to contact you after going through your profile. And i will like to be in contact with you so that we will know more about each other because i have important issues to share with you as a friend. My email address is [email protected]
Thank you for your understanding and God bless you!!

Your new friend
Grace.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 09:34:10 +0000
Subject: My pictures

Hello dear,

How are you my dear, i am so happy to hear from you even when we have not known each other much. I am contacting you with a heavy heart because of the latest ugly developments in my country Cote d'Ivoire. There has been increased fighting and massive killings of people because of Presidential election dispute between the incumbent President Laurent Gbagbo and the opponent Alassane Ouattara.

My dear my name is Grace Toure and I'm 23, my father is from Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa, My late father Dr. Anthony Toure was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood in 2011, when the initial crises and violence broke out. I have managed to run away for my dear life and now taking refuge in Senegal. I was studying finance and management before the death of my parents.

Although situations has been turning me around but I believe one day God will make away for me and my dream will come through. Just to mention a few about myself. As you can see staying in the Orphanage home is just like one staying in the prison and I wish to relocate if I see a good person who will help me. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation. Please my dear, i am waiting to hear from you soon because I have more to tell you about myself in my next mail with my lovely heart. Attach here is some of my pictures for you.

Yours sincerely,
Grace.‏

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:18:03 +0000
Subject: all about me

Hello my dear,

I am so glad to read from you again today and i want to let you know that i really appreciate your kindness to me. My life is boring over here in Senegal and I find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so. It's just like one staying in the prison. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person I have now is Reverend father Patrick Johnson who is one of the reverends here. He is so dear to me and I really appreciate his caring to me. Meanwhile, l am not living with him rather, l live in the women hostel because they have two hostels here, one for men the other for women.The Reverend's Telephone number is +221773887149 if you call, tell him that you want to speak with the Ivorian girl Miss Grace Toure, and he will send for me in the hostel to come to his office to answer your call.

Here, I don't have any right or privilege to any thing pertaining money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my second year in the general nursing before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. PLEASE, PROMISE ME TO KEEP THIS INFORMATION SAFE UNTIL I SUCCEED BECAUSE MY LIFE IS INVOLVE. When my father was alive, he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like you to assist me.

The amount in question is ($2.5 million) Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars.So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it, you will send some money for me to start my life here or maybe if possible, to come over there in your country or travel to any neighboring country to complete my studies while you help me manage the fund until am i finish my studies.

I can't withdraw the money my self due to my statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegal where i am in the orphanage home. Please my dear, if you agree to help me, I will like you to mail me back soon so that I can nominate you to the bank where the money is deposited. I have gotten in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money. I also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation.They have advised me to get in touch with a very responsible and reliable person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.

They also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide if l should continue with the bank or not. I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money.

Like as l said, l want you to call me because l have more to tell you.l kept this secret to people here and the Reverend father is the only person that knows about it because he is like a father to me here. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sicerely,
Grace.‏

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 11:03:49 +0000
Subject: Here is the information of the bank‏‏

Hello my dear,

How is your day? I believe it is great. I really appreciate your effort and I have realized very well that you are the type of person I have always wish for. I want someone who would treat me with love and understanding as I have gone through a lot of trauma.

Like as I told you in my previous mail, I have told the bank about my intention to withdraw this money and now, I will like you to contact them with this information bellow, telling them that you are my partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer this $2.5m US dollars deposited by my late father Dr. Anthony Toure of which I am the next of kin. I told the bank and they said that all you will do is to get in touch with them and then, they will tell you how the money will be transfer into your account.

Please my dearest one, I want you to realize that the officials here in the orphanage home are not given us food any more and right now feeding is too difficult for me and if there is any possible means you can send to me little money so that i can buy food stuff, pants and some inner wears, all these things are very important to me and they are my daily need.

I want you to send this letter to the bank quickly and get back to me. Already I have instructed them that you are my partner who want to assist me transfer this my late father's money and I hope they will corporate with you

The Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited,
Royal Bank House, 71 Bath St.
St. Helier, Jersey JE4 8PJ, Channel Islands UK.
Transfer officer: Mr. Fred Wood.
Director Foreign Operations
Tel: +447045746529
+448447743176
Emails: [email protected]
[email protected]

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Anthony Toure
Nationality: Ivory Coast
Next of kin: Miss. Grace Toure
Amount deposited:$2.5m

Mr. Fred Wood is the Director Foreign Operations, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want to assist me to transfer my late father money into your account and inform me when ever you receive any mail from them as i have informed them to contact you. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK.Here is the Rev. Father's phone number and you can always reach me on it. +221773887149 I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Below is the mail you will copy and send to the bank, just copy and send the mail to the bank.

Bank Email addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Respected Sir,

I, Mr .........., a permanent resident of .....wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss. Grace Toure, now living in SENEGAL, she is in a refugee/orphanage status. I am her foreign partner living in .......... and l want to stand on her behalf. That she is the next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for his beloved daughter.

With That, I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin, into my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account. Expecting an early reply, with regards,

Yours faithfully,
Mr.........................

Received: from [41.82.63.64]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 07:47:26 -0400

Subject: Attention Mr. "xxxxxx"

Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited
Royal Bank House, 71 Bath St.
Heller, Jersey JE4 8PJ, Channel Islands U K.
Tel: +447045746529 +448447743176.
Fax: +447005931063 +447447743176
Date: 31/08/2015
RFT0045
From The Office Of Foreign Remittance Manager.
Remittance Director RBS.
MR FRED WOOD
(INHERITANCE FUND RELEASE TRANSFER)

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:
Dear Sir,

The Royal Bank of Scotland through the office of the Transfer Manager /Director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer say welcome and wish to formally write to you in respect of your information,we have received from Miss Grace Toure the Next of Kin to our customer Mr. Anthony Toure and his substantial Money Deposit in our bank.

Actually, we have earlier been formally informed about you by Miss Grace Toure, that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative to claim her late father's deposited money with our bank.Reference to the letter she wrote to this bank, in which she officially informed this bank of her interest to transfer this fund. Late Mr.Anthony Toure is our late customer with a substantial deposit of ($2.5 million US dollars). Hence you have been formally appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin/Beneficiary, we are here to serve you.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund, you and Miss Grace Toure have to provide to us the following document.

1. A power of attorney (Certified) and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf.

Note (i): This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer as the money originated from Africa and the Next of Kin/Beneficiary is currently residing in Senegal.

2. A copy of Deposit statement of the said account which was issued to late Mr. Anthony Toure from this bank.

3. A copy of death certificate of late Mr. Anthony Toure

Note (ii) that the above are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, your interest and that of the next of kin concerning the claim. These shall also help our bank to diligently serve you to ensure a smooth, quick and successful transfer of this fund possibly within 48 hours of acknowledgment of reception of these documents.

Royal Bank of Scotland stand on the policy of best service to satisfy to the best interest of our customers.

Always at your service.
Yours faithfully,
MRS KAREN HODGSON
Secretary to the Foreign Remittance Manager.(RBS)

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:22:50 +0000
Subject: lawyer contact

Hi my dearest one,

I thank you so much for all your effort to help me in this matter, thank you for being part of my life and sharing all my problems with me.You came into my life when I thought that everything is over for me and you have brought life back to me. I will equally pay you back for your kind gesture when the bank transfer this money into your account.

I discussed with Reverend father Patrick about that message the bank send to you and he gave me the contact of this lawyer. The lawyer came to the reverend's office and we have discussed about the issue and he has promised me that he will get the document for us.

According to what he told me, he said that the document will bear your full names, your Address, occupation, date of birth and your country name which is true. I will like you to send him your full information as you will like it to appear on the documents.

Presently i have my late father's deposit statement of account and his death certificate with me here which I have given to the lawyer today. He collected them from me today as he told me that it will help him in preparing the power of attorney. I also pleaded for him to help me and scan them to you together with the power of Attorney when he finish and he promised me that he will scan them to you as soon as he finished.

Here is his contact information.
Name: Edward Cuffy
Telephone: +221774618700
Emails: [email protected]
[email protected]

Please my love,when you write to him,tell him that you are my partner whom he want to prepare the documents for and he will understand you because I have told him everything about this matter.
Thank you once again for all your help.

Yours lovely,
Grace.

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 18:05:46 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Preparation of power of Attorney

Equal Right Chambers Esq
ADVOCATES & ASSOCIATE
Head Office NO.45 Avenue Lamine Gueye
Dakar---Senegal
Tel: +221774618700

Dear Mr. "xxxxxx",

I wish to inform you that I have seen your message to our chamber requesting for preparation of Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Oat which will enable you to transfer your partner late father's money from Royal bank to your account in your country. I want to let you know that your request has been accepted by this chamber.

Meanwhile, I will proceed to the federal high court office tomorrow morning to ascertain the cost of getting the Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Oat and I will inform you immediately I finish my inquiry from the federal high court.

Yours sincerely in service.
Bar.Edward Cuffy.
Principal Director,
Equal Right Chambers Esq.

Received: from [41.82.37.37]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 12:31:15 +0100
Subject: Legal representation

Equal Right Chambers Esq
ADVOCATES & ASSOCIATE
Dakar---Senegal
Legal representation

Dear Mr. "xxxxxx",

I have confirmed from the high court and the notary public the cost of getting the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of oat.From my inquiry, I was told that it will cost the sum of $1,450 US dollars before they will process for the documents and my legal processing fee is ($400 US dollar) total is ($1,850 dollars) One Thousand, Eight hundred and Fifty US dollars.I checked the total amount in Euro which is your currency the in your country and it is equivalent to (£1,736) one Thousand, Seven Hundred and Thirty Six Euro.

To speedy the process and to enable our noble office to prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary public respectively, you are required to send a total amount of ($1,850 US dollars) One Thousand, Eight hundred and Fifty US dollars with the name of my office Messenger bellow here through western union money transfer or money gram which is the best and fastest ways to receive money here. I was told in the federal high court that as soon as I deposited the fees, the documents will be ready to collect within 24 hours.

RECEIVER'S INFORMATION
Names....Francis Owino
Country..Senegal
Tel No. +221774618700
Question...How are you
Answer...Fine

NOTE: upon the confirmation of the document fees in our chamber,I will then proceed for the documents immediately.Kindly send me the information immediately as soon as you send the money.

Bar. Edward Cuffy.
Principal Director Equal Right Chambers Esq

Received: from [41.82.27.220]
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 18:02:59 +0100
Subject: ACCOUNT DETAILS

Equal Right Chambers Esq
ADVOCATES & ASSOCIATE
Dakar---Senegal

Dear Mr. "xxxxxx",

Your mail to our honorable chamber dated 7th December 2015 was received which you preferred bank to bank account remittance of the payment fee for processing of the power of attorney $1,850 dollars. However you are advised to remit the money through the following bank account details that belongs to a key member of Equal Right Chambers (assistant lawyer) Dakar Senegal.

BENEFICIARY:...... DION RIVA MEANA
ACCOUNT NUMBER:..... 00001053326 / 01 F
BANK NAME:.......CREDIT AGRICOLE DU SENEGAL .(C.A.S)
SWIFT CODE........ CADKSNDA
BANQE CODE:......SN048-00001053326.01 F
CODE AGENCE:........ 01003
DOMICILATON:......... C.N.C.A.S
CODE BANQE:.......... SN048
CLE RIB:......... 78
BANK ADDRESS:...... OUEST FOIRE CITE SONATEL VILL 12/DAKAR SENEGAL

You require to inform me with the scanned copy of the payment slip immediately the money is sent or wired to Senegal to enable me to procure the legal document on your behalf from federal high court of justice Senegal. Beside the copy of the death certificate and statement of account which have already submitted at the federal high court Senegal for processing of the power of attorney will be scanned and forwarded to you in receipt of the $1,850 dollars by the court management.

Bar.Edward Cuffy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.219.152]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 15:35:50 +0100
Subject: NEW ACCOUNT DETAILS TO BE USED TO WIRE THE $1,850 US DOLLAR

and

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:37:53 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: NEW ACCOUNT DETAILS

Equal Right Chambers Esq
ADVOCATES & ASSOCIATE
Dakar---Senegal

Dear Mr. "xxxxxx",

It has been a long time we received last communication from you. However we write to notify you that we have changed the account details given to you before for online wiring of the $1,850 dollars to our chamber in Senegal through bank to bank account transaction as you requested.

Meanwhile, Mr Dion Riva Meana, the assistant lawyer of Equal Right Chambers and the owner of the previous account given to you has traved to London UK last week for 3 months refreshing course. Therefore you are advised to wire the payment fee for processing of the power of attorney on your behalf with the following new account details.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

You require to inform me immediately the money is sent or wired to Senegal to enable me to procure the legal document on your behalf from federal high court of justice Senegal.

Bar. Edward Cuffy.

COMPENSATION:

Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 12:52:27 +0000
Subject: thanks for your effort‏‏‏‏‏‏

How are you my dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this fund despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev.Patrick Johnson, his contact information is below:
Name: Rev.Patrick Johnson
Email: [email protected]

Ask him to send you the total bank draft of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for you as a caring and understand person as compensation for all your past effort and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev. Patrick Johnson and instruct him how to send the band draft to you and try to let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffered we got together in that moment. I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to Rev. Patrick Johnson who have been taken caring of me when i was in the camp on your behalf for you to receive that draft.So feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the draft to you without any delay.

With best love,

Grace.
Advertisement