Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276692 by AlanJones Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:31 am
From: NATIONAL INSURANCE CORPORATIONS NICON - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348160802932

Office Of The Presidency.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of Mr.President.
President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
Telex: FGN/GXTT/NGR2015.

Attn: Funds Beneficiary...

Sir/Madam...........

Direct Memo From Mr.President On Your Payment................

Be officially informed that as the President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria and in line with the constitutional powers vested on me i have on Thursday 26th of Nov 2015 approved the immediate/Irrevocable and unconditioned release and payment of your approved sum of US$7.5Milion only (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) ONLY of your contract/inheritance/lottery funds based in the agreement i reached with the United States Government during my recent trip to the United Nation and as endorsed by the United Nation Financial Regulatory Agency and the World Bank,this Presidential payment directives is devoid of civil service bureaucratic bottlenecks as your funds will be PAID and RELEASED to you through the New Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) and Minister For Petroleum as well Dr.Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu whom i just appointed in that office to sanitize our corrupt ridden Oil Sector and under my direct supervisions as the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria...........you the approved funds beneficiary will only need to obtain a copy of what is called PRESIDENTIAL FUNDS RELEASE PAYMENT CODE (PFRPC) through Dr ,Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu your funds administrator which will cost you just a little amount for the procurement which he will inform you the amount,the PRESIDENTIAL FUNDS RELEASE PAYMENT CODE (PFRPC) is the requirement needed from you before your funds will be released to you by Dr Emmanuel and as endorsed by the UN/World Bank hence is not free,we have arranged for all necessary release documents in your favor hence you will need not pay for that,i used my prerogative to secure all those Payment/Transfer Clearance Documents in your name to avoid anything that will be an obstacle in you receiving and claiming your funds as approved hence the only money you will send to him is the cost for the PRESIDENTIAL FUNDS RELEASE PAYMENT CODE (PFRPC) which he will tell you the amount once you have contacted him with the below details.....

Furtherance to the above now you are as a matter of urgency required to contact the New Group Managing Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) as below for your payment as i have given him a Presidential directives to that effect,note that you will be issued a brand new NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers by the NNPC Boss because without the new Contract numbers he will not be able to process and direct our bankers to release the above approved sum,that is the number step for your payment through him as due payment process is the norm now in my Government,contact him with the below details and ask him to issue your NEW Payment NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers for your payment and as well confirm and send the PRESIDENTIAL FUNDS RELEASE PAYMENT CODE (PFRPC) fees to him for your urgent payment.........

Dr.Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu.
New Group Managing Director,
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) And Minister For Petroleum....
Email Contact: [email protected]
Direct Phone Line: 234-816080-2932.............

Finally note that this is a Presidential Gazetted Directives which you must adhered to the later as i will not remind you about this again,any other arrangement you have with banks or Government agency as regards to your payment outside this is not from my office and you should disregard that with immediate effect,i have authorized the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations to release your National Assembly budgetary approved sum of US$7.5Million only to you and that is final,contact the NNPC GMD and Minister for Petroleum as below and follow his directives and guidelines for your payment through his desk ONLY as your final funds administrator working on my order only,mind you i have not formed my Cabinet and as such am working with people that i trusted to help me sanitize this Country and NNPC in particular which is the cesspool of corruptions hence is the Nigeria source of revenue,follow his payment instructions diligently until you get paid,call him on hos direct line as thus: 234-816080-2932 .and let him know that i directed you to do so with immediate effect for your approved payment......................All Your Details Should Be Forwarded to the NNPC Boss as thus:[email protected] your payment by him and as well call him on phone...

AA.Okala.............Private Secretary.................To....Mr.President...................

Sincerely Yours,

President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
President And Commander In Chief,
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

------------------------------------------------------------
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement