Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276036 by soldierfortune Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:31 pm
X-Originating-IP: not available

Site: waydate
Username: Marybab
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-07-30 05:45:37

how are you today i hope you are ok please My name is Miss Mary Bello I came across your profile today at (Facebook) and It was so good to me. So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at my email address ([email protected])

I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self, I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life,

write to me on ([email protected]) and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, just write to me on my email address ([email protected]) for me to respond to you quick, please. waiting to hear from you,

Mary,

Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 12:01:15 +0000
Subject: RE: "xxxxxx" from waydate

Dearest In Heart,

How are you today and your family, I hope you are doing great. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting My late Fathers Fund transferred under the help of a new partner from Venezuela, Presently I'm in Venezuela to further my education and for investment projects with my Inherited fund. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in safe guiding of the fund despite that we did not come to the logistic conclusion for some reasons best known to you. Now Contact Reverend father in Senegal controlling the refugee camp.

Contact Person: Reverend Father stephen benet
E-Mail: [email protected]

Ask him to send you the cheque of the total of ($300,000.00) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to Help me during the time i was in the refugee camp.the Cheque is cash-able any were in the world. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend, and instruct him where to send Your Cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering's at that time in the moment, I am very busy here because of my study and that of my investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to send you the Cheque immediately you contact him, so feel free to get in touch with, Reverend Father stephen benet he will send the amount to you without any delay.

As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay,

Yours Truly friend

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:53:46 +0000
Subject: SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO ME‏

Greetings To You In The Name Of Our Lord.

I write to inform you that i have receive your mail concerning the cheque which your friend Miss Mary Bello kept for you. Are you the real person whom Miss Mary Bello says that i should send this cheque to you?

Do not blame me for asking this question, i am asking because i don't know you and have not seen you before. I don't want to made a mistake by sending the cheque to a wrong person. If you are truly the owner of this cheque, your cheque is an international Bank Draft which can be cashed in any international bank around you.

Provide me the following requirement so that I will be sure that you are the owner of the cheque; and i will also send the cheque to you through International Post office or any delivery company service.

Your full name
Country
City
Your Direct telephone contact where the international post office can contact you there in your Country.
Your house address.

Thanks,
Yours in the Lord
Rev. stephen benet.
+221779734036

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:10:40 +0000
Subject: MY SON YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TODAY

My Son,

This is to confirm the receipt of your massage and i have confirmed that you are the rightful owner of the Bank draft, my daughter Mary Bello signed a Bank Draft worth of ($300,000.00) for you before she has left the camp to meet with his new partner in Paraguay as nature will have it.

Note that Mary Instructed me to send the Bank Draft to you by courier service for security reason but she did not drop any money for the courier service delivery before she left for Paraguay and i have no money to send it across to you as instructed by her because i donated the money she gave to me for the upkeep of the people here in the refugee camp and i am left with no money now.

Be informing that I have gone to the DHL delivery office to find out the cost of delivery of the bank Draft to your given address and they made me to understand that it will cost the sum of (350 Dollar) only, to send the ORIGINAL BANK Draft to you.

To enable me send the bank Draft to your given address, I will advice you to go now and send the sum of (350 Dollar) to me as soon as possible, and you are to send the money through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with my names and the information bellow;

Receivers Name =============== stephen benet
Country ===================== Senegal
Amount ======================== (350 Dollar)
Test Question ==================== OK
Answer ========================= OK

You will send the payment info to me as soon as you send the money to enable me pick up the money from the western union agency here and i promise that as soon as i receive the money i will make sure that the original bank Draft will be delivered to you given address without delay, you can count on me.

After you receive the ORIGINAL Bank draft, you will go and deposit it at your bank and it will take only 3 days for the check to clear for cash, at this point you will be inform to come and cash the money. Remain bless as you do the right thing at the right time.

Yours
Rev. stephen benet
ST. MARY CATHOLIC CHURCH ARCHDIOCESES OF
DAKAR SENEGAL
39 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE,
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR SENEGAL.
PHONE +221779734036
Advertisement