Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#273418 by vonpaso xlura Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:19 am
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-Original-To: catcher
Delivered-To: catcher.localdomain
Received: from my box (leopard [IPv6:dead:beef::5ac:be0b]) by zyxomma (Postfix) with ESMTP id 39F6910F3116C5 for <catcher>; Wed, 21 Oct 2015 08:08:43 +0000 (GMT)
Received: by my box (Postfix) id 93FEC7B4C; Wed, 21 Oct 2015 04:08:38 -0400 (EDT)
Delivered-To: me
Received: from atlas.matrixdm.com (unknown [69.59.197.200]) by my box (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 560AE722E for <me>; Wed, 21 Oct 2015 04:08:38 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from atlas.matrixdm.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by atlas.matrixdm.com (8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id t9L7kEUb010337 for <me>; Wed, 21 Oct 2015 00:46:14 -0700
Received: (from apache@localhost) by atlas.matrixdm.com (8.14.4/8.14.4/Submit) id t9L7kEQA010331; Wed, 21 Oct 2015 00:46:14 -0700
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 00:46:14 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: me
Subject: FINANCIAL BANK OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (F B)
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

FINANCIAL BANK OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (F B)
Avenue Cotonou, BP 988 Cotonou Benin Republic.
Telex :5211 F B COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.
Tel:(+229) 98745447 From the desk of, Mr. Richard Pallmall
Director Payment Department. Financial Bank of West African(F B).

Attn Dear Valued Customer:

This bank write to confirm the receipt of the massage today regarding the wire transfer of $10.500.000 US Dollars which we have here to be transferred into your bank account .Your inheritance funds is under our custody for owner wire transfer to your nominated bank account.

I will like to know if you can afford to come down here to receive your payment without paying for anything, It will cost you nothing to receive your payment if only you can afford to come down here to receive your payment in person, The only required information is your Divers license or your international passport if you can appear in person and you will receive your $10.500.000 us dollars immediately without paying for any fee, With that you don’t have to pay for anything , I think that is the best way to pay you because you will pay a transfer fee if you will not like to appear in person for your payment.

We advised you to send the transfer charges fee of your inheritance funds to enable us transferred the funds directly to your bank account. The transfer charges fee will be send on the name of our protocol officer "JOHN MIKE
» thru western union or money gram money transfer to enable us pick up the fee today and also transferred the funds to your bank account immediately.

We promised to issue you the carbon copy of the Fund Release Order along with the Transfer Confirmation Slip to educate you on the departure and the arrival of your fund into your nominated bank account, Your inheritance funds will be transferred immediately to your destination bank account within 48hrs as soon as you send the transfer charges fee today.

Be informed that the transfer charges fee of your funds will be send through western union money transfer on
the name of our protocol officer (JOHN MIKE) before we can transfer and remit it in your destination bank account. The transfer charges fee is $110.00 and you are to send it immediately through western union with immediate effect unless you are not ready to receive the funds via wire transfer to your bank account.

You are advised to send the transfer charges fee thru western union OR money gram money transfer with the below information:

Receiver Name------------JOHN MARK
Address: --------------Cotonou
Text Question: ----------------- Color?
Answer: ----------------- Blue
Amount--------------------$110.00
MTCN-------------------------- -----?
Senders Name-------------------------- ?

We are waiting to receive the transfer fee immediately to enable the wire transfer of your funds to be completed to your nominated bank account, Try to send the $110.00 with the information given to you above to enable us complete the transaction immediately.

Thanks and remain blessed as we are waiting for your reply with the payment slip.

Yours Sincerely ,
Mr. Richard Pallmall.
Payment Departmental Officer
Financial Bank of West African(F B)
Cotonou Republic Du Benin.
Phone:(+229)98745447

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
Advertisement