Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272992 by soldierfortune Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:53 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Evelyn Hamed, 24 years old woman from the Syria, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Anthony Hamed) had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.1 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Evelyn is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Christopher Usman) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Evelyn would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $940 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Bank account name: Jennifer Thaddus

Use also Yahoo account: <[email protected]>

Site: waydate
Username: evelynhamed22

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-06-04 15:59:30

Hello dear my name is evelyn, I read through your profile now and it touches me to seek for your hands in friendship.contact me am not use to log in (evelyn.baby51@y a h o o.c o m)(http://dating-women-men.builddating.com)

Received: from [41.82.147.120]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 09:45:27 +0100
Subject: My name is Miss Evelyn Hamed

My Dearest one, I am happy to read from you, how is your day? i hope all is well and fine with you. My name is Miss Evelyn Hamed from Syria, I was born on the 1st of March 1991, I'm 24 years old 5ft 8in tall, never married before. I have faith in you and it's the Almighty God that lead me to know you. I am the only child of Late Dr. Anthony Hamed, I was born in a respected and peaceful Christian family in Eastern Damascus Syria.

My late father (Dr. Anthony Hamed) was an International Businessman, a British Trained Economist and he later joined politics and served Under the Presidency of Bashar al-Assad. My Father was among the first victim of the uprising in Syria which has fully turned into Civil as I am writing this mail to you. My Parents were traveling to our home Community when some group of armed militants stopped him and killed all the people in his car, my Father died instantly while my Mother died later in the Military hospital Damascus. I managed to travel out of the Country through the help of the officials of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), and i am presently residing in a Refugee Camp in Senegal.

There is something which has been bothering me and I kept it to myself because I am afraid to disclose it to anyone, to avoid betrayals and somebody taking advantage of me. But if you will promise me that you will stand by me as a friend then I will open up to you.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislike, your hobbies, and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached to this mail is my picture, may God guide and protect you. I will be waiting for your reply. Take care.

Yours Truly

Received: from [41.82.145.93]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:25:07 +0100
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY AND WITH TRUST

Thank you for reaching me again. My Dear as I told you that I lost my parents in the War. As I am writing this mail to you I have the confidence that the time for me to smile has come. I see you as a good friend whom God will use to wipe away my tears. My discussion with you now is as a result of so many days of fasting and praying, and after I carefully read through your profile, I have the faith that we will make good friends not minding the short period of our communication and relationship.

I reside in the Refugee in Dakar Senegal. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person I have now is, Rev, Father. Emmanuel James of St. James Church which is located inside the Refugee Camp here. His office telephone number is +22177415244

I am so lucky that the Reverend in charge of the Orphanage Home, Rev Father. Emmanuel James gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that I use to read and reply your mails and there is no such opportunity to chat, I am living in female's hostel, I will be very glad if you can call me on his office phone number. When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Evelyn Hamed. He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

My Dear, my Late Father Dr. Anthony Hamed was a Politician and an International Businessman. My Father loved me so much that he always give me the best of everything he can. Also When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Financial Institution, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is 4.1 Million US Dollars. I have my late Father's Statement of Account and his Death Certificate. I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account. Immediately after the transfer to your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.

The reason I need you most in this transfer is that when I contacted the Bank to transfer the money to me they said that they cannot transfer it to me because I am still a refugee that I need a husband or a foreign partner that must join me before they can transfer it, since they cannot guarantee my security in the Refugee Camp after transferring such amount of money to me. And the Bank assured me that once the transfer process starts that they will not transfer the money all at once but gradually to avoid any security problem.

I know that it is too early in our relationship for me to tell you about this money but i am telling you about it because of my suffering condition here, I decided to let you know earlier, so that i can be free to start a new life and finish my studies as soon as possible. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me, that you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me or deceive me. I promise to be your lovely friend.

Please remember I am not telling you this because you are begging for money but because you are helping someone in serious need of the help. In my next mail I will tell you more about this money and the leading Financial Institution which the money was deposited in the United Kingdom, so that you can contact them for confirmation. My dear, I have never told any person about the existence of this money and I will like you to keep it secret because I am afraid not to lose the money or my life. I am humbly waiting for your mail.

Yours Ever,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.173.170]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 21:11:42 +0100
Subject: PLEASE MY DARLING CONTACT THIS BANK IMMEDIATELY FOR CONFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE TRANSFER

I thank you once again for reaching me. I am not really fine because of the bad situation here as i told you earlier. I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support in life. And I am very happy because you accepted to help me out.

Really, it sounds somehow to trust somebody that you have never seen in person but one thing you need to understand is that anybody who is into difficult situation must be looking for help from every where and when I came in contact with you I felt relaxed believing that God has answered my fasting and prayers.

Also, I have kept this secret for so long, but I cannot do myself any good without reaching out to a nice person who can help me out, instead of staying here wasting time. I appreciate your effort to assist me to be out and free and to help me to get the money from the Bank.

In this regards I will like you to contact the Bank with their contact information below, please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibility of assisting me to transfer the (4.1 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late Father of which I am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country. Let them know that is Miss Evelyn Hamed who instructed you and I will also confirm that to them. Below are the Bank contact information:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC:
Mr. STEPHEN HESTER
Address: Royal Bank of Scotland Tower The Mund Edinburgh P.O.Box: 48993
Post code: EH1 1YZ United Kingdom
RAPID TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
Fax +4472076073200
E-mail. ([email protected])

INFORMATION CODE: DEPOSIT
NAME OF DEPOSITOR: Dr. ANTHONY HAMED
NATIONALITY: SYRIAN
Next of kin MISS, Evelyn HAMED
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: $ 4.1 Million USD)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 43483002

I am well known in the Refugee Camp here as the Choir Leader because I lead in the church choir but my real name is Miss. Evelyn Hamed. The name of the manager on foreign transfer as I was informed is Mr. STEPHEN HESTER.

Please try and contact them to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the money into your account in your country. My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life. I have mapped out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom.

As I told you before, this Refugee Camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you will send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you.

Please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money. It is my future and my life. I will not like people to know about this fund because I am afraid not to lose my life or the money.
I will be waiting to hear from you soonest, so that I will know the response from the Bank. Please do it to help me not because you are begging for money but for the love you have for me.

Take good care of yourself.

Received: from [41.82.134.234]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:05:43 +0200
Subject: THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

+442076073200
Fax. +442076073200
Email- [email protected]

CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION
OUR REF: TRA/BI2/03/2089
DATE: 6-24-2015

FOR YOU "xxxxxx".

I am officially instructed by the Director of Foreign Operation/Rapid Transfer, to write you in response to your mail which we received in due time. Actually, we have been informed earlier about you by Miss Evelyn Hamed that she wants you to be her Trustee/Partner in claiming her late father’s cash deposit in our Bank. Her late father Dr. Anthony hamed prior to his death happens to be one of our highly-rated and respected customers with cumulative sum of $4.1 Million (Four. one, US Dollars) deposit base.

We have also confirmed that Miss Evelyn Hamed who is the only daughter of Dr. Anthony Hamed is presently residing in a United Nations integrated Refugee Home in Dakar Senegal, because of the protracted civil unrest and drought in Syria, we confirmed the information using one of the British Embassy Representatives in Senegal.

However, since we have confirmed your appointment as the trustee to represent the next of kin, we therefore notify you that before we transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your personal account, we want you to send the following documents immediately to us:

1. A Power of Attorney, permitting you to claim the fund on her behalf, the Power of Attorney will also include your account information. Please Note: This Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident Lawyer. (Since the Depositor is of African descent, and your partner is currently residing in Senegal, and she can as well help you to get it done quickly).

2. The Death Certificate of the Deceased Father confirming his death.

3. A copy of Statement of Account issued to her late Father by our Bank.

4. A Notarized Affidavit of Oath from a Senegalese High Court.

Note: The documents as stated above are compulsory, for us to streamline our records, and to protect our interest, yours and that of the next of kin.

The presentation of these four vital documents as stipulated by our Banking Policy and in strict compliance with the British Banking Laws under the Bank Charter Act 1844 will ensure a smooth, quick, and successful transfer without any further delay. And once we acknowledge the receipt of the documents we will then transfer the money to your account using the International Money Transfer Protocol (IMTP) as endorsed by all the United Nation Member States, in order to protect you and your Partner from any security risk.

We always guarantee effective and efficient service delivery to all our numerous customers at the nick of time, for their utmost satisfaction.

If you have any further question, feel free to contact us through mail or you can please contact Our Foreign Operation Director Mr. Stephen Hester on telephone number +442076073200 for more directives and clarifications.

Yours in Service,
Paul O’Connor JP.
Executive Officer Records

Received: from [41.82.149.112]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:12:49 +0100
Subject: PLEASE MY DARLING CONTACT THIS LAWYER IMMEDIATELY FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY

How are you today I believe you are doing well am so happy in your mail and God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet you for a better life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit of Account with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

[email protected]
[email protected]

I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 4.1 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information's are as follows,

Dr. Christopher Usman
Office telephone number +221763397261

God bless you as you contact him immediately.

Yours forever Evelyn

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 20:37:21 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: USMAN CHRISTOPHER LAW CHAMBERS

USMAN CHRISTOPHER LAW CHAMBERS
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS, THE SYMBOL OF JUSTICE AND SERVICE DELIVERY
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS
Rue 48 Laminu Guye, Street, Dakar
P. O. Box. 28874 Dakar senegal,
Tell Office: +22176339261
[email protected]
[email protected]

2015/07/02/DFT/PAR-03/253

SIR,

ATTENTION: MR. "xxxxxx".

THIS MAIL IS INTENDED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT MY NOBLE LAW FIRM RECEIVED YOUR MAIL CONCERNING YOUR REQUEST FOR THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL ENABLE THE TRANSFER OF FUND FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

AS A MATTER OF PROCEDURAL REQUIREMENT, WE IMPLORE YOU TO PAY THE SUM OF $940 DOLLAR/ RETAINING THE SERVICES OF THIS LAW FIRM FOR PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS, AND BECAUSE WE HAVE RECEIVED SUBSTANTIAL PART OF YOUR INFORMATION FROM YOUR MAIL TO US, YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO GIVE US OTHER DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:

1. SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD

THIS STATED INFORMATION WILL GUIDE US PROPERLY IN PREPARING THE DOCUMENTS BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY IT WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH TO FACILITATE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

WE GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL COMPLETE THE NECESSARY INQUIRY AND DRAFTING OF THE SUPPER TENTATIVE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE ACCOMPANYING AFFIDAVIT WITHIN 24 HOURS AND KEEP YOU UPDATED.

OUR UTMOST PRIORITY IS TO RENDER, EFFICIENT AND MOST SIGNIFICANT RESULT ORIENTED SERVICE TO OUR TEEMING CLIENTS WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME AS WE ARE SO MUCH CONCERNED IN PROTECTING OUR IMAGE.

ALWAYS HAVE THAT CONFIDENCE THAT WE WILL HANDLE THE TRANSACTION WITH ALL THE NECESSARY PROFESSIONALISM IT REQUIRES. THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING US WORTHY OF REPRESENTING YOU IN HANDLING THIS TRANSACTION.

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO SEND THE MONEY TO US THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY LAW FIRM ACCOUNTANT MR. ERIC MADUABUCHUKWU AND SEND IMMEDIATELY TO US THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION. SEND THE MONEY WITH THE UNDER LISTED INFORMATION:

AMOUNT TO BE PAID: ($940 DOLLAR)
RECEIVER’S NAME: MR. ERIC MADUABUCHUKWU
ADDRESS: RUE 48 LAMINU GUYE STREET, DAKAR SENEGAL.

WHY WE OPT FOR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT MODE IS BECAUSE IS TAX FREE HERE AND VERY CONVENIENT TO RECEIVE CONSIDERING THE URGENCY OF THE TRANSACTION, BUT IF BY PERADVENTURE THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE IS NOT OPERATIONAL IN YOUR COUNTRY, YOU KINDLY NOTIFY US QUICKLY SO THAT WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR YOU TO PAY IN THE MONEY.

ANNEXED TO THIS MAIL IS A SCANNED COPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
BARR. USMAN CHRISTOPHER (S.A.D)
TEL: +221774498501

Received: from [41.82.131.118]
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 08:21:10 +0100
Subject: I really need your help my Darling

darling,

I really thank you so much for all the mail and concern towards my welfare. I hope you are in sound health and enjoying yourself, I am happy now knowing that very soon i will be out and free to start up a new life. I thank you for all you have been doing for me, and may the Lord who rewards all good pay you back and provide for you as you assist me.

Darling, i am very happy that the lawyer accepted to help us to prepare the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath, to enable the Bank to affect the transfer to your account, i will like you to try your best to see that he prepares the documents soon by sending your information and the money to him so that he will get the documents ready for us, because the Bank is also waiting for us to send the documents to them.

I really don't have any thing doing here to make money, in fact we are not even allowed to go out here without being monitored by the UN officials, and we don't even eat food properly, so i don't have any source of income.

I feel very happy ever since you stepped into my life, you have really changed my life and i promise and assure you that all your effort will never be in vain and you will be rewarded accordingly. I know is not easy to raise the money, just try your best as i will continue to pray that things will work out well for us very soon. Or you can contact the Lawyer again and beg him to prepare the documents for us and we will pay him double of the money after the transfer. You are my only hope of leaving the poor condition here. I wish to stop here till i read your mail again and i am expecting a good news. Take care and have a lovely day.

Yours ever Evelyn

Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 10:46:02 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: USMAN CHRISTOPHER LAW CHAMBERS

USMAN CHRISTOPHER LAW CHAMBERS
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS, THE SYMBOL OF JUSTICE AND SERVICE DELIVERY
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS
Rue 48 Laminu Guye, Street, Dakar
P. O. Box. 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tell Office: +22176339261
[email protected]
[email protected]
7/07/ 2015/

SIR,

ATTENTION: MR. "xxxxxx".

THIS IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS.

BANK NAME BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER 03526320003
BANK CODE SN100
GUICHET CODE 01009
RIB 32
SWIFT CODE AFRISNDAXXX
COUNTRY SENEGAL
CITY DAKAR

WHY WE OPT FOR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT MODE IS BECAUSE IS TAX FREE HERE AND VERY CONVENIENT TO RECEIVE CONSIDERING THE URGENCY OF THE TRANSACTION, BUT IF BY PERADVENTURE THE WESTERN UNION MONEY OR MONEY GRAM IS CONVENIENT TO RECEIVE CONSIDERING. SO IS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE.

Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 18:07:11 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Hello my dear

Hello my dear happy Sunday. how are you today i hope you are fine. my dear please do not be angry why i changed my Yahoo email is that my room mate have access on it. so i decided to changed it ok

i love you

COMPENSATION:

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 22:55:02 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: dear good friend,

dear good friend,

Just quite a long silent. With hope all is well with you and your family over there, i wish to inform you that i have finally achieved the project of which i contacted you to come forward to assist me on. a Bangladesh man by name, Mr Ahmed Ali mind was touched to effect the project by assisting both financial and morally to transfer the fund into his account in his country Bangladesh recently, i am in Bangladesh taking treatment because i was advised to try their hospital on matters concerning Diabetes and high blood pressure problem.

I may not be communicating with you always as i will be going under major surgical operation and of which i am not sure of surviving. No matter what the situation may look like i still give thanks to God for everything because he answered my prayer by keeping me alive to witness that this money was used for the future of my children and my new family.

However, my mind was touched to appreciate your effort with the sum of $100,000 in making sure that this noble transaction was accomplished, though you couldn't make it but i understood your sincere mind and willingness to assist and that's why i have drafted a cheque of $100,000 Dollars to compensate you and also to appreciate your eagerness. Right now you have to contact my solicitor whom i have handed the cashier's cheque of $100,000 to release it to you as i have prepared the cheque with your information.

Contact Reverend father Emmanuel James
Email: [email protected]
TeL: +221777741107

Contact him and you have to make a choice of the safer means of sending the cheque to you, this is because i cannot send out money through any means out here in Bangladesh, there are no western union office nor money gram for easy sending and receiving of funds. Confirm to me as soon as you receive this cashier's cheque, so that i can know that the Reverend father really delivered it to you.

Thanks and God bless.
Respectfully,
Miss Evelyn
Advertisement