Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272915 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:57 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Lawrenta Maziq Kussa, 26 years old woman from the Libya, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Maziq Kussa) had been a substantial bank deposit ($6.7 million US dollars) with the Senegalese bank. Miss. Lawrenta is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Colo Dabadu) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Lawrenta would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.160 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Bank account name: Asare Victus

Site: waydate
Username: Amiranice

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-06-08 23:12:53

Good day, my name s are Miss Lawrenta Maziq. i am a Femal. How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you but i found it difficult to express myself here since it's a public site, Could you please get back to me on. age, color or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? ([email protected]) for the full details. Have a nice day Thanks God bless.

Lawrenta

Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 14:07:40 +0000
Subject: RE: read for your understanding

Good Day, and how are you today i hope you are in good health? welcome, Please don't be angry that this mail came to you when we have not meet before. this mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as UN serious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility I am writing you because i have prayed and fast and ask God to lead me and guide me not into a hand that will betrayed me. also i am searching for partner i like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

How was your day? when mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal, Well my name is Miss. Lawrenta Maziq Kussa, I came from Libya in Africa and presently i am residing in the Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of war that was going on in my country. I am doing nursing in school which i have not finished yet.

My late father Dr. Maziq Kussa, was the managing director of OILIBYA COMPANY before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and kill my mother and my father. I was at burden house school by then, It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to country Senegal where i am living now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and your dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I am still single never married i am 26 years old single girl, am looking for a partner lover who will love me and we get married let me explain for your understand about my late father inheritance. if you are not the person i am looking for, with due respect to you delete my email and don't respond to me.

My father is from Libya my father was former chairman of OILIBYA COMPANY, Before his death he deposited the sum of ($6.7 MILLION US DOLLAR) in my name as the next of kin beneficiary to him, I will be very happy to have an intimate relationship with you. And regarding investing the money in your country we will start the plans as soon as the money is in your position. Let me explain to you in details for your understanding.

The reason I want you to help me get the money out from the Africa banking firm is because I can not get it out myself. I am a refugee in this country, the local laws of this country does not allow individual or somebody with refugee status to handle business and financial transaction. The deposit was made by my late father and I am his next of kin/beneficiary but I can not withdraw or access to the deposit because of my refugee status.

However, the management of the banking firm has advise and told me that the only way I could get the deposit out is if I can appoint a foreign PARTNER/TRUSTEE to the deposit, then they will release the deposit to my appointed TRUSTEE on my behalf. This is the reason I am looking for appointing and PARTNER/TRUSTEE to the deposit Bank here in Senegal so that they can release and transfer the deposit to you on my behalf.

Anyway, let me explain more about the deposit to you and what is required of you. As to how the transfer will be executed, I want to let you know a very important thing about the deposit and how it will be transferred to you safety. Please read below very well for your understanding. is only your details and send Bank an email here in Senegal for confirmation and possibility to transfer the money to your account within 72 hours without any delay or any problem is Bank to Bank transfer is easy and no problem. this is 100 % guarantee you are not going to loose red cent or blame yourself of knowing me.

My father said he made the deposit in Senegal here because of the insecurity situation in my country then, and to ensure that the money will be safe and easier to re-locate to any country where I and whoever I choose as my partner may wish to establish business. According to my father, the banking firm has a secure and safe way by which they use in re-locating vault deposits to their customers anywhere in the world of which he signed a memorandum of understanding with them before he made the deposit. Again if you are not the person i am looking for, with due respect to you delete my email and don't respond to me

I will like you to understand also that during my discussions with the director of the banking firm this morning, I understood the capability of their banking firm to be able to TRANSFER the money to you in your country in safety without problems without any risk. This is why your complete details is very important Send your full name phone number house address.

IF you want to talk to me now whenever you call told Reverend Father Evans William, that you want to speak with Lawrenta. in room 21 Female hostel on, +221773660178, He will send for me to come and answer your call, Thank you i am waiting to your reply soonest

Lawrenta.

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:38:23 +0000
Subject: RE: Dear farward your information to my late father Bank now

Hello my dearest One,

First and formust how are you? and your country, especially, how about your health? which is the most important to human existence, i hope you are doing great today? i receive your email today Thank you very much for your letter to me today, I must first and foremost extend my sincere thanks to you for considering helping me. steaming from the fact that we have not known each other before. You know Honey, i have been praying and fasting for the past three months for God to lead me to a honest and loyal person who will truly assist me and not take my money away from me. I only received and send Email at office of Rev Father Evans William if he is less busy this is his number, +221773660178. Call me with this number at any time.

I am very much aware of bad people nowadays, which was the reason why i went on a dry fasting for three days without food or drink for the holy spirit to direct me to contact a honest and trustworthy person who will have the fear of God to be able to stand for me and collect the money on my behalf and invest the money in a good business so that i can start a new life with you in your country and forget my sorrows.

Darling i want to leave here soon to join you in any country you are for us to start a better life and invest with this fund thank God i meet someone good honest God fearing like you, darling you have nothing to worry about i am a Catholic member also and i do everything at the church and people like me i am a God fearing girl i can say that we match each other and i cant wait to be with you i now start to fall in love with you,

I have went through allot of torments here in the orphanage home here, which is the reason why i need a perfect gentleman that i can trust to collect my inheritance from the Bank on my behalf, the reason why i can't collect the money myself is because as a refugee i can't do any money transaction due to the UN refugee regulations of this country.

Honey in anything i will do in life most important is love, trust and harmony i will like you to keep everything confidential till this money get to your position. Because now are days people are so jealous and wicked because of my safety i have never disclose these money issue to people but only you and Rev Father and God,

I will like you to know that in anything i set out to do i always seek the divine face of God first before proceeding. I prayed and fasted, before going ahead to search for a foreign partner who will assist me. After my fasting the divine spirit of God minister to my inner self that i will soon get helper, where and how it will happened was beyond my immediate knowledge, not until i contacted you and you responded.

That is why i have come to believe that you can help me by trusting the spirit of God and following the divine direction.you am informing you that i preffer to meet you in your Country first befor this Found will be transfer into your account but i dont have ficical cash to prepared my traveling to Document that is the reason why i need your kindly help towars my life fast. since my late father Bank have Confirm everything and Ragestered the Found to transfer.

As a matter of fact, i would have preferred to help myself rather than looking for an outside investor, but my refugee status does not permit me to do any business here in Senegal either local or international, that is what the law of the land states and that is one of the reasons i need your kind and able assistance. Furthermore, i would have loved to invest the money here in west Africa, as you are aware of many west African countries are facing deep internal political problems which is not conducive for sound and profitable investment.

I am not really pressing you to give me your personal information, the issue is that i need your help and you are not helping me for nothing, i have set outside 5% for your expensive towards this transaction and 15 % for your assistance. You are entitled to the percentage commission i told you and also you are free to negotiate with me on the percentage you will take on accrued profits after investment.

It is very important for you to know that i will come over to join you in your country immediately the money gets into your account so that both of us will put head together in all matters concerning investing the funds. I would preferred to meet you in your country before the money gets into your account, but i don't have any money with me here in Senegal, for my trip to join you in your country. Honey you have to contact bank now for the transaction via this contact.

THIS ARE THE BANK NAME AND CONTACT,

Bank name:................ ATTIJARIWAFA BANK AND FINANCE INC ( ABFI ) DAKAR
Address:.................. 18, Avenue Leopold S. Senghor Dakar Senegal.
Email of the bank:........ ([email protected])
Contact person:........... Mr. Anthony Makafi
Telephone Number:......... +221765995469

THIS ARE THE DEPOSIT INFORMATION

Ownership code:................ ISFCO/523/06/2L/2000
Deposit code:.................. ISFCO/01/523/2000
Security code:................. PAG/ISFCO/523/D-14/2000
ACCOUNT NUMBER:................ 40176958361
SWIFT CODE:.................... ABFISNDA
CODE BANQUE:................... K0012
CODE GUICHET:.................. 01208
Depositor:..................... Dr. Maziq Kussa,
Beneficiary:................... Miss. Lawrenta Maziq,
Amount:........................ $6.700,000.00

You are free to ask me questions on anything you feel like knowing about the money. I am trusting God for everything because, i have come to realize that it is only the almighty God who has Immediate and accurate answers to all questions and needs in the life of every mortal being, hence i cannot do anything without consulting Him and His Christ.

Enough for now, until i read from you

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:45:03 +0200
Subject: Re: Miss. Lawrenta Maziq Kussa

ATTIJARIWAFA BANK AND FINANCE INC(ABFI) Dakar
Address: 18, Avenue Leopold S.Senghor Dakar, Senegal.
Email of the bank ([email protected])
Contact person +221767299505

Attn; Mr. "xxxxxx"

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer department to write you in respect to the Email we recieved from you today. Late Dr Maziq Kussa, is our late customer with substantial amount (US$6.700.000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of kin.

Reference to your request for release of Dr Maziq Kussa, deposited fund, ($6.700.000.00) With Miss Lawrenta Maziq presently in Dakar-Senegal. We have acknowledge receipt of your mail inquiry irrespectively to the inherited fund deposited in our escrow account.

Be informed that your formal inquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer section, you are required to provide proves confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims from the side of the next of kin (Miss Lawrenta Maziq) to enable us process the release order, you should present the following documents attached to be viewed properly.

1.You are requested to draft an (application letter) requesting for the closure and transfer of the said fund into your nominated bank account.

2. You should present an authority letter (Power of attorney) dully signed by a Senegalese based lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on Miss Lawrenta Maziq`s behalf.

3. You should present a copy of Dr Maziq Kussa, (death certificate), issued by a public/General hospital confirming his death.

4. You should present an (Affidavit of Oath) from the Federal High Court in Dakar, Since the next of kin is residing in Senegal.

5 A copy of the Deposit certificate of the fund in the account issued to Dr Maziq Kussa, by our bank.

On received of the above documents, we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we will get back to you and shall process your claim and effect the transfer.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Thanks.
Mata Sow
(customer service Dept) English Section)

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:10:03 +0000
Subject: RE:Dear thank you for your concern towars my Life

Dearest One.

How are you doing and your Family Hope everything is Fine. First and formust how are you? and your country, especially, how about your health and your Lovely Son hope everything is Fine? which is the most important to human existence, i hope you are doing great today? and dear i am very happy to receive your later this momment am very sorry for my late replyi was not realy feeling fine true out yesterday i was very sick and i try to call you true the number you gave me

Rev. help me for his phone to reach you but it was not passing true i am in my mesration periord that is why am having litle Sick. Dear Rev. father send for me that he receive a later from the Bank that they have get Bock to you Honey i want you to farward me the reply you Got from Bank enable me to understand the next step to follow ok. and i thank you very much for your concern towards in me by replying to me and God will bless you for me ok.

I have went through allot of torments here in the refugee camp, which is the reason why i need a perfect gentleman that i can trust to collect my inheritance from the Bank on my behalf, the reason why i can't collect the money myself is because my Refugee status Doesnt alow me to Do anything Buisness as the Law of the Land stated i can't do any money transaction due to the UN refugee regulations of this country.

i am Doing this because of the Trust i have in God i no my God cannt desampoint me by choosen you as my partner to transfer my Late father deposit on my behalf. so that immediatly you conform the Deposit in your Account then i will come and join you over there in your country for investment for me to conplet my Studies. Befor i Contect with you I have Been Praying and Fasting for Good Three Mornts for God to show me the Rigth Person and i Belive in God. Because i dont want to have problem after Joining you there.

i Preffer to join you befor this money will transfer into your Account But am not with Fisicar cash with me. now Listen why am here in the Refugee camp. and i will be Very Happy if you can come Dawn here in Senegal to withness Everything with your Two Eyes so that you can make the transaction here immediatly you confirm the Deposit into your Account then Bot of us can go Back to your Country.

Dear, i wanted to tell you more about my secret let review to you secret today more about my life, During the political war i lost my both parents i was in sodier barack for one years after the british sodiers and united nation came and bring us to the congo kishasha at United Nation camp, after all things have done for another good one years, The united nation call everybody to be resentled to any country you willing to go, But the period i have chance and opportunity to travel to europe or canada but i came to senegal because i knew my father deposited money here with my name that is major reason i came here in years 2009,

i came to senegal and located to the chatolic church here at united nation branch, Futunate since i came to the camp the Rev Father love me so much among the girl arround the Hostel because every morning i woke ut i help him with cafe and clean the office and am believe in christ, always telling me that i should not worry that someday am going to get better future and get out from this pain and agony in life,

I contact to the Bank at head quater shegor Dakar, the bank manager Dr makafi told me 1st i am under united nation is not possible to handle such huge amount of money i should call my relative or my family, i have no family, i am only Daughter of my parents, i was in the sodier camp when there burial my father but the camp caretaker told me that i should not go anywhere but he will bring the photo to me, Because the rebel know that am the only Daugther they can still kill me,

But i know i have family at our village, my father came from Capital at Bengazi of Libya my mother is from ethiopian, Dear this time arround i have review all my secret to you in fact i can not hide anything to you anymore, The fact is that i was born and brought up in bengazi our capital city i have never been in the Village before but my mother always telling me that i should not go to village because of evil and ritual of witch and wizard in the village, After all the issue i call rev father williams and explain details to him, with father humanility was crying old of 75 years old, He advised me that i should have faith and not worry God will help me, He told me that is willing to help me get my money but the problems is that he have no Bank account

And been in chatolic priest he have no family nothing and deal with money is against his job, But is going to give me money and look for my family, i kept this secret with me for one years, Sudenly i contact you and my spirit tell me to review to you all the secret and i do that, You are not first person i knew over the internet not second person but i Didnt Reavew it to them. But is destiny and faith that make me review this to you.

Do something in time to help me out i am a single after geting this deposit we are together and marry each other and become one. you are free to as me any question you which to ask about this Deposit Call me true Reveren father evance williams and he will send for me to come and answer your Love to meet you soonext.

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:28:48 +0000
Subject: RE: Dear Goodnews About the Document

My Sweetheart,

Honey. how are you doing today? I hope every thing is alright with you, How was your sleep last night, I hope it was good and wonderful night, Honey i thank you so much for every thing you are doing to help me over here in this transaction, I adore and cherish about you, I received the email my late father bank sent to you also they send same copy to me so Rev father have help us get a Senegalais Bass Lawyer to help and get those document,

Sorry for my late reply, is just that the Lawyer said he want to confirm from the bank first before he can do anything so Rev Father and the lawyer went to the bank and both has confirm the money so honey contact the lawyer with his email below. I am very very happy because the bank have confirm this money out for transaction as soon as we present to them the required documents needed by their office in Attijariwafa Bank, before they will transfer this money to your account, and it is very important to inform you that i have two of the required documents needed by the bank which is, the death certificate of my late father Dr. Maziq Kussa and the certificate of this deposited money,

Honey, Rev father have help us for the lawyer in Senegal who will help us and go to the ministry of justice here in Senegal and get these two remaining document needed by the bank, The lawyer is personal lawyer of United nation human right lawyer Rev Father have Discuses with him over the phone now now, Honey i will like you to call Rev Father to thank him for all he has been doing for me OK,

Honey, i will like you to contact this lawyer today with his information in this message and as soon as you contact him, i will like you to inform me so that i will give him this two documents i have with me here in other for him to send it to the bank in Attijariwafa Bank for the transaction to be completed,

I will like you to contact this lawyer immediately, tell him that you are contacting him on behalf of me Miss Lawrenta Maziq Kussa that we want him to help us and get this remaining documents needed from the Attijariwafa Bank before they will start this transaction, which is the Power of Attorney document, and the Affidavit of oath certificate from the ministry of justice here in Senegal below is the address of the lawyer, send email to the lawyer now also call him on the phone. You can reach him true this Email

Name:......... Barrister Colo Dabadu.
Email:......... [email protected].

His name is, Barrister Colo Dabadu. Tell him that you are contacting him on my Behalf, that we need his urgent help, because i want this money to be transferred into your bank account as soon as possible in other for me to join you over there in your country for an investment of this money and also for me to continue my education, also for us to build our future,

I will be so much happy to hear from you as soon as you are in contact with the lawyer, take good care of your self for me, Till then, have a wonderful day, and sweet day,

Wet kisses to you always
From yours lovely wife to be,
Lawrenta,

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:57:26 +0200

(Colo & Dabadu (Advocates & Legal Consultants)
Diop Rue 741 Grand Dakar Senegal
Phone number +221765995469

30/06/2015

Attn: Mr. "xxxxxx"

In compliance with the content of my email dated 30/06/2015 I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the bank today. of the true existence of the money today, its legitimacy and enquires from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case. Prior to my conversation with the bank as i contacted the bank.

I understand from the Bank Transfer director that the actual credit balance at the moment. The Transfer director also mentioned that you have already being nominated by the next of kin and they are expecting that you get back to them soonest for further transfer to your country I have seen the documents even as your partner shows me. The young girl father's death certificate, and the deposit certificate. I was made to understand from the bank that these documents are required by them for the transfer.

1. I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/affidavit of oath based on your partner request and information which will be notarised on my chambers letter head after the signature of party involved at the Federal High Court Here In Dakar Senegal.

2. After due consultations from Dakar Federal High Court, I understand that it will officially cost the sum of (350Dollar) and My legal processing fee is (250 only) to legalize the power of attorney, but poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the country in the category of the fund income is 560 Dollar.

Dollars which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office include together All is 1.160 Dollar. The payment receipt would be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of attorney is notarised. The funds in Bank is a guarantee to you by the next of kin now, (including notary fee) ten banking days after receipt of the fund in your country bank account as customary in legal services.

While you should arrange and only send now the government levy of 1.160 Dollar to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the Federal High Court.

To speedy the process you are to send these money through western union money transfer system which is the fastest mean's of sending money to enable this noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively. You are to send the (1.160 Dollar) Through my Assistance Lawyer Name Mr. Goodluck Nelson

Kuje Modiga, Send or call my office for the information as soon as you send the money to enable my chamber to go and get the money out from the western union office and start the preparation of those documents as you requested which will only take two working day's for it readiness for the transfer. We can not made any document without payment because this money is belong to Goverment not for our office.

western union money transfer.

first name_____ __________NELSON
seconed name___________GOODLUCK
Gender______________male
Adress street____________ DIOP RUE 741 GRAND DAKAR SENEGAL
city____________ Dakar
Total amount ____________1.160Dollar
Postal code _______ 00221
country _____________SENEGAL

Send the mtcn transfer information as soon as you send the money to enable me go for the collection of the money from any of their local office here. send your information so that I will noted down your information for the power of attorney. Please do not fail to contact me for more
clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail. on my office phone and fill the attached form.

YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS IS NECESSARY

1) NAME;
2) ADDRESS;
3) TELL;
4) FAX;
5) E-MAIL;
6) DATE OF BIRTH:
7) COUNTRY:
8) PROFESSION;
9) SEX;
10) MARTIAL STATUS;

ALL THIS INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY
AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH

Faithfully Yours
Bar Colo

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 09:57:13 -0700

COLO DABADU ADVOCATES & LEGAL CONSULTANTS
Diop Rue 741, Dakar Senegal.
phone contact....+221767299505
13/07/2015

In compliance with the content of my email dated13/07/2015

I wish to inform you that after due confirmations the Email i Received from you this momment. and i Understand your Email Listen the Fastest way that the Goverment Navy Fee will be Receive is for you to Go and Made the Payment True Wester Union Money Transfer. Enable my Joining to Federal High Court to Be Done this Week. Dont Look at the Sending fee you. Do your Posible Best to make the payment now untill Tomorrow Enable me to make up my Joning to Federal High Court as i contact the Bank Maneger He Told me that Immediatly you Get them Does Document Requested by them.

then the teansaction will take place. and He also mention that your Full information have Already Farwarded to the Transfer Section. so you should Go and send the money True Western Union Money Transfer Because to take By Account Way will be too Late and it Take much Time Befor the Money will be Arraved which will be Too Late. the Fatest way is for you to go and send the money true Western Union Or Money Gram the fee of sending is more Lower ok. Use the information Bellow to make the Payment Fast make it Fast thing Tomorrow Enable me to make up my Joining to Federal High Court. it only Takes Two working Days to get you Does Document. Male the payment fast.

payment because.this money is belong to Goverment not for our office. western union money transfer. or Money Gram. there sending fee is lower

first name_____ __________NELSON
seconed name___________GOODLUCK
Gender______________male
Adress street____________ DIOP RUE 741 GRAND DAKAR SENEGAL
city____________ Dakar
Total amount ____________1.160Dollar
Postal code _______ 00221
country _____________SENEGAL

Letter 9
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:25:55 -0700

14/07/2015

Be inform that this payment will be Arived Befor Monday Next week. use the Account information Bellow.

BANK NAME --- BICIS
ADRESS --- 2, AV. L.S. SENGHOR BP 392 Dakar.
ACCOUNT NAME --- NDEYE FATOU DIAKHATE.
ACCOUNT NOMBER ---001065500042.
CLE/RIB --- 63.
SWIFT CODE --- BICISNDXXXX.
IBAN --- SN08 SN010014.

Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 14:38:07 +0000
Subject: RE: Dear what have i Done Wrong Reply me pls am Dien

Dearest One.

Good afternoon Sir. How are you and your family hope everything is fine over there with you.
Dear i am Rigthing you this later with alot of Tars in my Eyes. Because am Dien i Contacted you just to Assist me in Collectin my Lat Inheritance from the Bank. i Contacted the Bank from Headquater for me to transfer this Found with my Self since the Bank have confirm the Deposit to Transfer you Requested me to Dawnload my late father Deposit Certificate Document he use to Deposit the money into Attijarriwafa Bank. and His Death Certificate Document and i Do as you Requested which i have never open such secret to any one and later you said i should send you my Refugee ID Card. and i Do i am telling you that all this things you reqired Took me Stress Befor geting them Scen i Dawnload and send to you as you know i have no Power to Do anything in my which Do to the Law of the Land also UN.

pls just i cannt tell you that am feeling fine. now reveren father said the Bank maneger Call him on phone and inform about the Delay that they have not hear from you about the Document they Requested for them to conplet the Transfer since your information have been already farwarded to the Transfer Section. just what they are waiting from us now is Does Document. and the Lawyer said you said you cannt make the Service Navy fees true Western Union which is the Fasted way to Receive the money. he said you Request for an Account to make the payment nd he Gave you up till now he said he didnt hear from you and he is now thinking that we are not serious to Transfer my Late father Found.

Honey i want you to Reply my email its only A Fool that Good to keep Silent for. you know my Situation and you are Doing keeping Silent Honey Did you want me to Die here. pls Answer my Question plsi cannt have sleep Nigth and Days to eat is a Big Problem to me why my Life will End up Like this i dont want the Bank to Clam this Deposit pls i need your Help just tell me your Next step on this Transaction pls my Love to Be.

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 06:37:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Bank details

30/07/2015

I Am Rigthing you in Respect About the Document you Requested i Receieved Email From The Foriegn Director this morning which make me Rigth you Few Lines. what is the roblem about the Payment what is the problem that make you got into Deley After the Bank have Ragestered the Deposit to Transfer. your Partner came to my Charmber with Beshop williams. now what is the problem is the Payment Didnt conplet or what is the major Reason. after i have Farward your information that you send me to the Federal High Court. what are you Doing that make you to Dump into Delay. as A Man i Rigth you in Respect make sure you Dont ingor my Email immediatly you receive it Get Back to Me. for the Bank Holiday have Been Expaound to the. AUGUST. 15th your Attention is Neededi which to Decuase with you True Telephone But your Number is Not Connecting. you can try and Reach me true my Private Number i Have Very Important Issue to Descuase With You. Reach me +221772955734

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 23:40:58 +0000

(Colo & Dabadu (Advocates & Legal Consultants)
Diop Rue 741 Grand Dakar Senegal
Phone number +221772955734
30/08/2015

In compliance with the content of my email dated 30/08/2015. I wish to inform you that i have not been hearing from you since this is after Descausen with the Foriegn Transfer Department He made me understand that they were expecting your email for more than Geting to A Mornt so they have expound the Date my Dear i have try my posible best now your partner and the Beshop have left some money in my hand which didnt yet complet now you use the Account information to make the remaining balance now untill Friday my Dear let us team hand together and for this young Girl Safty i didnt ask you to give me any pacentage after the transaction But if you Do its very nice listen my Dear try your posible best to make this remaining Balance now untill Friday weekend Enable the Bank to start the transfer process you go and make the remaining balance,, 200 DOLARS i am sending you this later with Respect pls Get Back to me as soon as you receive this Email,,,this is the Account info Bellow.........

Bank Name Bank Of Africa
Name Asare Victus
Account number (SN1000101500423170000374)
Swift Code (afrisndaxxx)

BEST WHICHES
BARR. COLO

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:33:12 +0000
Subject: Dear Friend

good day friend

compliments of the day with your entire family, i am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from london presently i am in london for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

now contact my Reveren,his name is rev Paul through his email address ([email protected] ) ask him to send you the total sum of ($450,000.00 usd) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts in attempts to assist me in this matter.

i appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with my reverend father joseph kolo and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

please do let me know immediately when you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings that time, in the moment i am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand, finally remember that i had forwarded instruction to my reverend on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him at above email address and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

best regards,

Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 09:42:28 -0700
Subject: FROM BESHOP PAUL

Dear beloved Brother, "xxxxxx",

how are you and your family? I want to inform you that your partner, drop a bank draft cheque issued on your favor at the rate of $450.000.00 United State Dollar. which she said that i must send it to you as compensation for your kind effort to her when she was with the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.

I want to inform you that i shall go to the fast post courier service like DHL, UPS, Fedex courier service to know the possibilities for shipment of the cheque as parcel to your country But before any procedures kindly forward your full information's such as:

1. your full name's
2. your current postal address in your country.
3. a copy of your identity or your photo graph.

the above information's are very compulsory for proper understanding so that i shall post your cheque to you by courier service, once i receive the above information's from you i will update you as soon as i am through with it. may the lord God guide and protect you and your family.

hope to hear from you soonest back. you can also call me

Best Regard

REV AN MARK PAUL
Parish Priest
St. Paul's Catholic Church
Rue 7 Medina
Dakar Senegal
REV AN MARK PAUL
Advertisement