Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#268979 by AlanJones Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:11 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221764974906

My dearest one,

How are you today? I hope fine.

I was contacted by the Reverend , whom i left your check with and he told me that the bank has confirmed that the check was about to expire as you have not been able to claim it, the Reverend have discussed with them and he deposited the check with the bank, they are ready to issue you a Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be able to withdraw your funds in your country or ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay and do not hesitate to contact them for your funds to avoid them diverting your funds to the Government's account.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

· Your complete names:
· Complete Address:
· Your Telephone numbers:
· Your Occupation
· Your Age

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

Contact Person: Mr. NDIAYE FALL
Director, UBA Bank Visa Card payment Department SENEGAL
TEL: +221764974906
Email: [email protected]

Always keep me posted so that I will know when you receive your funds.

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.

Yours sincerely
MISS CHRISTIANA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#269412 by AlanJones Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:03 am
Tel. No.: +221764974906

Attention Client,
This department has been given the order by the board of directors of this Bank to issue an ATM visa card on your names that will enable you to cash your funds globally, due to your inability to comply with the requirements of transaction, this method was implemented to help our foreign customers posses their funds without any tax, I wish to bring to your notice that with the Visa Card you will be able to make withdrawals in any ATM Machine in your country and anywhere in the world.
It is in our interest to inform you that you will be required to pay the sum of $152 only for opening of a Visa Card account before we can validate the card. Be informed that after receiving the above stated amount the Visa Card will be issued and posted to you within 72 banking hours.
Get back to us if you are ready to proceed so that I will direct you on how the fee will be paid and be informed that the operation will be canceled after 7 WORKING DAYS if you fail to comply.
Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service and you call this office if you have any question.

Yours in service
Mr. NDIAYE FALL,
UBA-Bank Plc Senegal
Visa Card Department.
Telephone: +221764974906

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.