Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250806 by soldierfortune Tue May 12, 2015 6:56 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Olivia Barry, 21 years old woman from the Liberia, the father had died in a car crash and her mother had died later of the complications caused by this accident. After the death of her father, faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to abroad. When the stepmother had threatened to kill her, she fled the country for their lives and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Patrick Barry) had been a substantial bank deposit ($6.0 million US dollars) with the Scottish bank. Miss. Olivia is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: olivia12
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-11-05 18:01:31

good day

please reply me with this mail ([email protected]) so that i can explain more about myseif and purpose of writing to you.

olivia.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 12:12:49 +0000
Subject: I will like to know more about you, wetting for your reply today‏‏‏

Dearest One.

I am more than happy to write you this mail today, I am Olivia Barry from Liberia in West Africa, The only daughter of late Dr. Patrick Barry, I love music as well, am 21 years of age single never married, 168m tall 58kg weight. Very good looking girl that is loving and caring in nature. Tall and fair in complexion above all trusted and God Fearing. Things are like to do on my spare time are reading and dancing ballet, going to recreation center to catch my fun, spending my time with love one.

I will like to know more about you, tell me, what do you do at your spare times? What are your likes and dis-likes? What is your present aim in life? I will be waiting to hear from you, attached here is my picture, i hope you will get back to me with a picture, may God bless you.

Yours Olivia Barry

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 11:02:15 +0000
Subject: EVERYTHING ABOUT ME

Dearest One,

Compliment of the day to you, before I proceed hope that you are kicking in good health together with every member of your family, I read your mail and it was well understood, I’m from a very good Christian family just because of the death of my parents that is why my condition is like this, my contacting you is never by my power I have been praying and fasting for God to send me that man with understanding that will help me, from the day I saw your mail I was touch to tell you all about me and I think is never by my power.

As I told you before that my name is Olivia Barry, 21 years old girl, the only daughter of Dr. Patrick Barry, my father is now late, About my family, My Father Dr. Patrick Barry was a highly reputable businessman who operated in (Liberia) during his days. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Liberia, the economic capital, is a wealthy man and a loving father. But one faithful day, on Wednesday, November 24, 2012, he was coming home and he ran into a failed brake lorry at a junction which made his Mercedes Benz E class beyond repairs and also my father beyond recognition, he died instantly and at that moment, I was going to evening church service with my mum, she received a distress call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed a high blood pressure, people around help me to take her to the hospital, after three months, she pass away. Since then, I had been passing through hardship from the hand of my uncle; he has been treating me like a slave and had claimed all my parent belonging without taking care of my education.

Another important issue is this, I cannot be emailing you regular as i have a limited time in this computer which is not mine, I am permitted to access my email once a day but if the need arises, I might seek for an alternative Here in the refugees camp life is very difficult, painful and frustrating, Frankly speaking life has change into strange things to me,

You cannot believe that i am now like a beggar, This has never be my wish but i have nothing else to do rather than working on the principle of life which is of different perspective. I must confess i am alive today because of the moral support of the Reverend Please you can contact me on phone with this telephone number +221765260600 It belongs to our Reverend father who is helping the refugees so when you call just ask of me. Olivia Barry if you need to found anything out about me, and i cannot involved him into a transaction as it is against the law of the church.

I am the only biological daughter of my mother's, I grew up in my country with an adopted child of my mum who is dead now, I finish my college and got admitting into the University, In the University, I did my one year subject in Agriculture before this calamity betrayed my home I ran away from my country to Dakar Republic of Senegal, After when my wicked step mother threaten to kill me if i don't review the information of my late father deposit which i was used as the next of kin She seized my passport and other information because of the fear that i might leave the country, However that didn't distract my intention as i manage to leave with my late Father’s File which contains important documents..

The main reason why i am contacting you now is to seek for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over of some huge amount of money in my possession. This money $6,000,000:00 (Six million USA dollars) was deposited some years ago by my father, he made me the sole beneficiary. Please, i am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim to stand as my partner oversea and in time of the investment as well.

beside my father wanted me to have the best and make him proud in life, My late father deposited this money with an instruction that I can withdraw the money thought either presentation of a foreigner partner or through myself, I was refused from getting this money because of my Refugee Situation which is against the law of Senegal, Hence this i contacted you to help me out in acting as the next trustee to the deposited Over here i cannot access an account or open an account, The law is strict to we the Refugee in particular.

This is the reason why I need your help to assist me in transferring this money into your account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Please do this with your sincere heart as that is very important to me. I do not have much experience in international transaction as i have not attempt it before, hence have pleaded with my bank manager who has given me his word of confident that he will help you in making sure the transfer is made into your account, I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself, I am helpless without you, So please try and do something to keep the dream of my life achieved After the transfer of the money into your account, You will send little portion to me to prepare my traveling documents, You will help me also for Investment purposed.

I will be pleased about it as the dream of all woman is to dwell with a man of his own, Please think properly before making a decision towards my request as i wouldn't like to be dump along the way Remember i have come a long way and wouldn't like to be hurtled further by any means of cheating. I have prepared the letter which i will have to send to the bank, As soon as i received your

Your Full Name -------------------
Your Address ---------------------
Your telephone ------------/fax number ---------
Occupation --------------------------------
Age----------------------
Your Nationality -----------------

I will send the letter to the bank, Beside this i will send to you the contact information's which will allow you to communicate with my bank who will advice you on how best this transfer can be made into your account. I patiently believe the grace of God which has brought you, will guide and protect you for me as you are my only hope for life restoration Please email me back soon as you receive this email,

Thanks Yours,
Olivia Barry.

Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 21:08:06 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE BANK, WITH THIS LETTER BELOW‏‏‏

Darling,

How are you? I feel honored to have you as my partner for this transfer. I want you to know that it will be a dream come true for me if you can handle everything that concerns this transfer as if the money is your personal money, so please i need your dedication and commitment for the success of the transfer and i believe that you will not betray me when the money is transferred to you as you already know that this is the only thing i have left of all my father's property.

I have introduced you to the bank as my partner for the transfer. It is for them to recognize you and also cooperate with you for the transaction. So please send them an email, it will also show them that you are really interested in this transfer and also that we want everything to be done fast. So here are the contact details about the bank and account:

FIBI BANK PLC
TELL: +44 7729148581
TAX: +44 7024032233
EMAIL: [email protected]
Compliance Officer: Mr. S. Clowes
Account detail: Name of depositor ... Prof. Patrick Barry
Next of Kin..............Miss Olivia Barry
Amount.................$6,000,000:00 (Six million USA dollars)
Account number......874577598546685

Please dear, you have to be fast about this, i am suffering here and it is very hard for me to get food, sometimes it takes days before i get something to eat, just like yesterday and today. Please as soon as you contact the bank and get a response from them, let me know what they said. I want you to know that i am depending on you and i would like to be with you as soon as possible. Have a nice day my dear, kiss with love and warm hug.

Yours,
Olivia.

Please if you do not know what to say to the bank, please copy this small note here and send to them.....

Sir

I am the partner to Miss Olivia Barry, daughter of Prof. Patrick Barry who made a deposit of $6,000,000:00 (Six million USA dollars) with your bank with the name of Miss Olivia Barry as the next of kin, Miss Olivia Barry has already told you about me. I hereby request that you transfer the said amount of money to me, i am waiting urgently for your instructions on how that can be done.

Best regard,

Received: from [41.83.31.147]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 07:47:09 +0000
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: REQUIREMENTS FROM FIBI INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC LONDO

Welcome To The FIBI BANK Plc, United Kingdom. Plc,
Registered in Scotland N0. 90312,
Registered Office, 36 st. Andrew Square,
Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Registered and authorized by the, Financial Services Authority.
TELL: :+442032395801
FAX: +447024032233
18/11/2014,

For Your Kind Attention;

Sir;

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss .Olivia Barry that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Prof. Patrick Barry; was our late customer with ACCOUNT No: 874577598546685, substantial amount (6 000 000.00 six million dollars) Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank/Account in your country, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer. hence the young lady is residing in Senegal for some legal signing of both Documents.

2. An Affidavit of oath must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer from federal high court of Senegal

Furthermore, 1$ will not be remove from the account until we receive this documents call the POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT from you before the transfer will take place, according to our banking policy demands.

Note; This power of attorney and Affidavit of oath must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer from federal high court of Senegal hence the young lady is residing in Senegal for some legal signing of both Documents.

Documents issued by a Senegalese High Court of Justice. simple ask your partner to get an attorney for you to procure all these documents urgently to enable us effect the transfer as she had earlier requested us to assist her as soon as you contacted us.

Note; The above are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, tour's and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. As soon as all these required Documents are been send to our bank we promise to transfer the said fund to your bank account within 48 hours after confirmation of those Documents here in our bank auditorium. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s) please contact our Foreign transfer officer, Tel: +442076073200

Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.

Yours Faithfully
For: Fibi Bank
Mr. S. Clowes
Chief Financial Officer.
Advertisement