Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250605 by soldierfortune Mon May 11, 2015 11:10 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Esther Bedie, 24 years old woman from the Cote d'Ivoire, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Linus Bedie) had been a substantial bank deposit ($6.8 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Esther is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 14 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Robert Douru) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Esther would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $600 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: romlove
Username: estherbedie
Name: esther
City: new york

Site: romlove
Date: Nov 13, 2014

([email protected])

Greeting to you my dearest, How are you doing and how was your day over there and how is your family hope there fine in good health. My name is Esther Bedie, 24 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.7ft tall, fair in complexion. l am sorry that i did not say much about myself because I have a special reason of contacting you. so i would like you to reply me through my email address ([email protected]), so that l can tell you everything about myself, because i don't use to log in every time thas why i ask you to email me in my private email address.

yours new friend Esther.

Mother:

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:46:44 +0000
Subject: i will like to know more about you‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My Dearest

I am very happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?, Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Esther Bedie, 24 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, (never marry before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr. Linus Bedie was the managing director of Bedie industry (Limited) and he was the head of Senior Cabinet to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the Robers attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attach here is my picture i came here with i snap this pictures when my parents was still alive and i will like to see your pictures too.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours in love
Esther.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 09:30:15 +0000
Subject: honey this is all about me with love and trust‏

My Dearest

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you? How is your day, hope is fine.?. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on few days of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relative now whom i can go. To all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Peter Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221771231827) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father,s death certificate and his deposit certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 6.8 (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English cos is our country language but we speak French here in Senegal. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love.
Esther.

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 17:39:14 +0000
Subject: honey please help me contact this bank for more information‏

Hello My Dear,

I thank you for your concern and cares, i understand all you said, i am happy to meet you are a honest man, my dearest one. How are today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine soul and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. I am not going to give your love to compare with any other man cos you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man. my dear please i want you to send an email to the bank after reading my mail because i have told the bank about you.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me. His office phone no (+221771231827).

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 14% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.8 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

The Royal Bank of Scotland
Bank Email Address. ([email protected])
The name of the Finance Manager, Mr David Stephen
Office telephone No: +447024013541
My Father Name As Depositor: Dr Linus Bedie,
My Name as Next To Kin: Ether Bedie,
The account number is ALC000641710619/QB/71/B.

Please Contact them today or tomorrow on how to transfer the 6.8 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 14% for your assistance. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I will send some more message latter when i know your mind about this. Meanwhile i will like you to call me by my time the number once again (+221771231827). Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours Forever In
Esther.

Received: from [41.82.157.169]
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:20:06 +0100
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF APPLICATION FOR CLAIM:

Royal Bank Place1 Glategny Esplanade
St. Peter Port Guernsey GY1 4NW
Current Royal Bank of Scotland HQ in St Andrew's Square, Edinburgh
HQ Gogarburn, Scotland UK.59 Streatham High Road,
London, SW16 1PN

SUBJECT: ACKNOWLEDGMENT/ CLARIFICATION

Hello Sir Mr "xxxxxx",

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the account of Dr. Linus Bedie, in regard to Miss Esther Bedie discussion on e-mail. Yes, the late father of Miss Esther Bedie deposited some money here in our Bank. Actually, the young lady Miss Esther Bedie has earlier told us about you as she wishes you to be her trustee / representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our Bank.

Dr. Linus Bedie was our late customer who deposited a Substantial amount (US$ 6.8 Million U.S dollars) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings Documents before the transfer will take place:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf, Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a resident lawyer where the girl is staying now (Senegal) and also Miss Esther signature will be on it so that the document will be authentic for the transfer.

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Linus Bedie (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of statement of account of the account issued to her deceased father by our bank here in Scotland.

4. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Africa.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48 hours at reception of these documents.

Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided. Therefore, contact your partner Miss Esther Linus for the needed documents; she has to look for a resident lawyer there in Senegal who will draft the power of attorney bearing her signature. You should present the legal documents after obtain them for the contents to be viewed properly. We shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, then we shall process your claim to effect the transfer.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Mr David Stephen telephone number +447024013541 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr David Stephen
The Chief Executive Directors

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 17:24:50 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER TODAY FOR THE DOCUMENTS.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Dearest Love.

How are you doing again? l hope fine. i want to use this opportunity to thank you for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country to continue my education, l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will never disappoint you as well. i saw the mail of the bank and i, understand they agrees you as my trustee,

now about the request the bank needs from us l have with me here the last statement of account and the death certificate which l will give you the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal.

l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money to your account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,

Barr. (Dr.) Robert Douru
Office telephone number: +221776707991
Office address: 12 Yuff line, PARCELLES,
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
Email addressl; [email protected]

l will like you to please contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, when contacting him i will like you to send to him your information's that will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the high court, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, l will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country and it will be my pleasure to come over there to continue my education, i am happy that the bank agrees you to be my trustee, do have a nice day and think more of me the way i do for you, have a nice time and always think about me.

Yours forever in Love Esther,

Received: from [41.82.173.15]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 12:28:22 +0100
Subject: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership and Support.

OBERT DOURU LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
12 Yuff line, PARCELLES,
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
P.O BOX.28874
PHONE: +221776707991
EMAIL ([email protected])
Email; ([email protected])
Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership and Support.

Hello Mr. "xxxxxx",

On the mail i receiver from you I hereby confirmed that we shall be able to get you the necessary legal documents from the High Court of Justice here in Dakar Senegal. To get the documents requested by the Bank, the following are the bills for the issuance of the documents.

1. Swearing of Affidavit of Oath =100 Dollar
2. Stamping on Power of Attorney = 300 Dollar
3. Barr Dr. Robert Douru Law Office Legal Processing Fees= 100 Dollar
4. Letter of probate from the High Court of Justice in Senegal =100 Dollar

To enable us obtain these documents for you at the High Court, Send by Money Gram or Western Union the sum of 600 Dollar. On receipt of the money under 24 hours the documents will be ready and copies will be sent to you accordingly. Here is the receiving name for the Money,

Name:--------------------- Robert Douru.
City:----------------------- Dakar
Test Question:----------- OK
Answer:------------------ OK
Amount:------------------600 Dollar
MTCN:------------------- ?

You are advised to call me on phone as soon as you send the money so that I can pick it up and pay at the High court.Call me on Telephone 00221776707991

Meanwhile, let us have the following information needed.

7. YOUR BANK INFORMATION, ACCOUNT NO.WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE CREDITED BY THE RBS BANK PLC LONDON.

Regards.
Barr Dr. Robert Douru.
Principal Partner
Robert Douru Law Office.
12 Yuff, line DAKAR- SENEGAL.,
Dakar Senegal. +221776707991
ROBERT DOURU Law Office.

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:18:48 +0000
Subject: Hello My Dearest,

Hello My Dearest,

How are you today i hope you are doing well today over there in your country, i was calling your phone number but you did not pick your calls i call you with this number +221771231827 am happy that you have contact the lawyer and i have read the mail from the lawyer this afternoon i understand that the lawyer need 600.00 Dollar to get the documents for us, My love, i will like you to try your possible best to Help me send the money to the lawyer please,

Our reverend father told me now that the lawyer has call him that he is waiting for you to send him the 600.00 Dollar to enable him get us the documents in the next 24 hours, My darling, i will like you to try your possible best over there to send the money to the lawyer to enable him get the documents for us, My darling, i want you to understand that you are the only hope that i have in my life today, l'm praying for God to use you to wipe away my tears here in this terrible condition,

My darling, l'm praying for God to provide you the money over there to enable the lawyer get us the documents because the bank is waiting for us to provide the documents for the transfer, My dearest as soon as you send the money to the lawyer here you let me know so that i will know when the documents will be ready here, Here in the refugee camp no food no freedom i know immediately the bank transfer the money into your bank account i will start coming to have my freedom back over there with love and happiness,

My sweetheart, i will be so glad to read your mail soon with good news that you have comply with the lawyer here for the preparation of the documents for the transfer, bye have a lovely day, From your lovely Esther,

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 13:26:23 +0000
Subject: RE: Hello My Dearest,

My Dearest how are you today happy weekend please help me out from here my condition here is too bad for me,you knows my bad situation here in the camp,even to eat food here is really hard for me as i used to cry for you since,Honey please try to help me get the documents from the lawyers chambers,so that my late father's bank can be able to transfer us my late fathers money to your bank account over there in your country for a better life,because as you can see that the only thing that holding us not yet receive my late father's money from the bank is only to get this documents from the lawyer's chamber's,Honey please i plead you with the name of God,Honey please try all your possible best in order to help me get the documents from the lawyer,so that i can come out from this prison and live a better life over there with you,Honey please try everything possible to help me out from this my situation and i pray that God Almighty will bless you in everything you are doing in this life.

My Dearest,please help me get the documents from the lawyer as soon as possible,so that we can also immediately receive my late father's money from the bank,because i don't want to die here or to spend all the rest of my life here in this camp,Honey i only want to spend all the rest of my life over there in your country with you,Honey please don't fail to help me get the documents from the lawyers chambers as soon as possible, in order to received my late father's money from the bank,Honey my late father's bank will not delay us more than 2/3 days to transfer us my late father's money into your account in your country immediately we get this documents from the lawyer's chamber's,

My Dearest,please my situation here in the camp is not good with me,please i really need your Seriously help,please take me as you take your self,because we are now one body and flesh as you can see,Honey please remember me when you are eating over there in your country,because I'm not eating food here,Honey please please please for the sake of God and humanities,try to help me get the documents from the lawyer as soon as possible,

Honey i will keep myself Holy for you forever and ever,Honey please take good care of yourself for me and be bless in Jesus Name Amen,Honey I Love You So So Much,Honey I Need You So So Much,Honey I Miss You So So Much,Honey Please Bye For Now And Also Have A Wonderfully Day,Honey I Give You Millions Of Kisessssssssss,
From Yours Forever And Ever
Beloved Esther,

COMPENSATION:

Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 16:43:59 +0000
Subject: Hello Good news again to You.

Hello Good news again to You.

Good day to you and how are you doing in-life? Like this today i remember you and i decided to tell you that i have been very busy since over here in my School trying to fix everything accordingly. This is to inform you that I have concluded my own part in preparing for you to get this my compensation fund. I have sent all my documents to the bank in Dakar Senegal.... International Commercial Bank... through courier speed post this morning and they assured me that the documents are good. All the documents were validated and approved before sending them to the bank. All you have to do now is to make contact with International Commercial Bank in-charge of the compensation fund 300,000,00 US Dollars in your name, tell them that i Miss Esther Bedie ask you to contact their Bank Office to enable them wire the Total money to you into their bank Western Union money transfer with your name.

Below is the contact information's.

INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK.
EMAIL: ([email protected])
TELEPHONE: +221778401082
CONTACT PERSON: MR JUDE JOHNSON.

Thanks and have a nice day.
From yours
Miss Esther Bedie
Advertisement