Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250324 by AlanJones Sun May 10, 2015 3:00 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348101805754

Attention: Dear Customer,

I have contacted you because I have sent you the first transfer of $6500 from your winning inheritance funds total amount of $2.5Million USD. Therefore you need to contact Western Union agent Mr.Benson Taylor, to give you the transfer payment information and Western Union MTCN immediately you call or email him.

Western Union Agent: Benson Taylor
Contact Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +234-8101805754

Please try to contact him immediately for him to furnish you with the WU MTCN information to you and remember to indicate the registration Code Number: EB-2537 to him, when contacting or calling him, He will be sending you $6,500.00 ( Six thousand Dollars ) daily as per our board meeting discussion with him until the complete $2.5 Million USD is sent to you.

Do get in touch with me once you have gotten the transfer completely thank you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Answer Kenneth
Asia/Africa Affairs Director,
International Monitoring Fund(IMF)
http://www.imf.com

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement