Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250294 by soldierfortune Sat May 09, 2015 10:59 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Selina Makki Balayil, 24 years old woman from the Sudan, parents parents had died in a plane crash. After the death of her parents, faced the hostility of the wicked uncle and stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and and sold all to the Chinese expatriate. After the uncle threatened to kill her, she fled the country for their lives and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Makki Ali Balayil) had been a substantial bank deposit (£3.5 million British Pounds) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Selina is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally.

In addition, the deposit agreement between the bank and the late father stipulate that Miss. Tonia can't claim for the deposit until reach xx years of age or is married, but allow foreign trustee/guardian to claim on her behalf for investment purposes. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 10%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: selilove
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1990 August 18

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-10-30 17:24:02

Hello my name is Selina love your profile, please contact me here in my private email ok (selinabalayil44@ hotmail.com) so i can have the privilege to explain why i contacted you, thanks

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 08:07:24 +0000
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU DEA‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Greetings To You Dear

I want to start by thanking you for your respond to my message and It is with profound respect and humble submission, that i plead to state the following few lines for your kind of consideration, and i hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind and understanding. Although we have not known each other before, But i must confess that it is with great hopes, trust and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by faith that it will surely find you in good condition of health.

Firstly my name is Selina Balayil. Age 24 years old, and am a University undergraduate. My nationality is Southern Sudan and I am the daughter of late Dr. Makki Ali Balayil, my father was the former Justice Party Chairman who died with my mother and Minister Ghazi al-Sadiq Abdel Rahim Including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Sunday 19 August, 2012 and You can read more about the crash through the below
site: please kindly click on the site below

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19310609
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/19/world ... ane-crash/

some months after the burial of my parents, my uncle conspired With my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, living nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that as tradition demands, and as a female issue that i don't have any right to my father's properties which leads to so many disagreement and problems, But on a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found documents and Statement of Account proof that cover the sum worth 3.5 million British pounds at the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. I saw this documents in the portfolio box of my late father, The contents in the portfolio box are so many documents of my late father's properties and valuables., and i have tried to fight for my right which my uncle threatening to kill me because his plans was to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. which is more reason why i have to find my way and run far away from my country,

And right now i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, although life has not been easy for me here because of my status here as a refugee, Meanwhile i have try to contact the bank for confirmation and remittance of this money to my position as the next of kin, which they told me that my father's instructions to the bank was that the money will only be release to me when i grew up, or when i got married or better still that I must present a capable representative/trustee who will help me for investment purpose of any business of my choice,

So the bank advised me to seek for a trustee who will stand on my behalf as a representative at the bank and clear the money or transfer it to his/her bank account, And Right now I am in search of an honest, trustworthy, sincere and God fearing person to help me and present himself/ herself to the Bank as my trustee so that he/she will help me receive the money in his/her position because I have determined to invest the money abroad where i can be able to start up a new and better life again. and I have chosen to contact you after my prayers which I hope that you will not betray my trust because as it is now no body knows my where about and i will be happy if you can help me, But please dear.....kindly answer me this few lines and help me hold on to your words and believe in you.

1) Can i really trust you?......I mean!!
2) Can you help me to invest in your country and also start up a new and better life with you?
3) Will you always be by my side as a family?
4) Can you keep this secret for me, until the bank completes the transfer for me?

My reason for this decision is because I have suffered lots of pains, sorrows and setbacks as a result of incessant family crisis since the crash that take away the life of my beloved Parents from me, and at this moment i want to come out of this camp to live a normal life as a woman, However, i hope you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies which is the most important part of my life after my freedom. that is why I want to invest the money under your care because I am ignorant of the business world. So dearest please I'm in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. I plead with you to consider my situation at hand with good heart and see if you can be of a help to actualize my future dreams.

In case if you want to call me and discuss anything with me on phone, please call me with our Rev's number (+221775843617), his name is Rev David Pacra, he is the Reverend of (Christ the King Mission) here in our camp, he takes care of our welfare and he is the only way i can communicate with you for now because of my status here as a refugee, like i said...... his name is Rev. David Pacra and it was through his help that i could be able to contact you because he has a computer here in his office and that was were i used to send you email, so please In case you want to call me so that you can hear my voice, you can call me through his phone number,. (+221775843617) When ever you call Just tell him that you want to speak with Miss Selina Balayil, i believe he will send for me at the Hostel to come and answer your call, he is a very nice man and the only one i call father here because he is a very kind man and a true man of God.

I am hoping to hear from you as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me with the transfer of the money into your account, then I will send you the bank contact details in case if you want to discuss with the bank directly on my behalf. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness of helping me sincerely,... i will be looking up to see your quick responds and please try to send me one or more of your good pictures, so that i can see your image and keep a copy for my self here with me,. Have a pleasant time over there you are and thank you once more for attention and understanding as i wish you all the best for your day.

Yours Sincerely.
Selina

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 08:17:43 +0000
Subject: Thank You For Your Kind Responds‏‏ (Please Try To Call Me)‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Greetings To You Dear

I thank you for your Kind response to my message and i hope you are fine and also in good health over there you are, i want to use this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and your concern about my life and problems now, And i want you to know that i will be the most happiest person if you help me have my freedom and also start up a new and better life with you over there in your country because life here is very difficult and hard for me and all i need now is freedom and happiness so that i will forget my past and live a normal life again..

And for now i will like you to contact the Bank so that we will know the possibility of transferring the money to your position, then you will send me some part of the money when you have received it, so that i can be able to prepare a new passport and my other traveling documents immediately to meet you over there in your country for a better future together.

Also i promise to give you 10% percent of the total amount of the money for your kind assistance, But if i letter get married to you then i will invest the money with you together in something good that will help our life in the future time!!.

Meanwhile i have attach the statement of account of my late father for you to see....But please try all you can to contact the bank now through their email contact because i have just sent an e-mail to the Bank to formally introduce you to them as my foreign Partner/Representative. so you can now contact ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND where the money is deposited through this e-mail contact:

([email protected])
([email protected])
([email protected])
TEL.. +447031839953, +447031847596
+447031886833, +447024034687
FAX.. +447092898306

This is what to tell the bank when you contact them Attention:

Attention Mr. Machale Joseph am writing on behalf of Miss Selina Balayil, as she directed me to, with due respect sir i will like to stand by her as a partner/representative to know the possibility of transferring her 3.5 MILLION POUNDS deposited by her late father of which she is the next of kin to my account, due to her refugee status, Please sir kindly direct me on the step and what to do to transfer the said Amount to my Account in my country Thanks With Regards.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
ACCOUNT NAME: DR. MAKKI ALI BALAYIL
ACCOUNT BALANCE: 3.5 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS
NEXT OF KIN: MISS SELINA MAKKI BALAYI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: RBS/43483002

Mr. Machale Joseph is my father's foreign account officer and also a senior officer in the transfer department, So i believe he will be in a better position to inform you on what to do so that the will complete the transfer. But please you have to promise me that you will keep this statement of Account safe for me so that nothing will happen to it, you know that it is the only legacy i have left from my family now, Well...i believe in you and i hope you will take care of things for me in a better way till the bank completes the transaction.

I will be waiting for your call by 2 pm at the church office located here in the refugee camp with our Rev's number (+221775843617) or any time you want to call me. Please When you call just tell him that you want to speak with Miss Selina Balayil, i believe he will send for me from our hostel to come and talk with you. I will be expecting to hear from you soonest, Thank you once more for your understanding, as i wish you all the best for your day.

Yours Always In Heart,
Selin

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.55.255]
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 02:47:55 -0500
Subject: Director Of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
119-121 Victoria Street London
NW1 5PY; SW1E 6RA
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Tel +447031839953, +447031847596
+447031886833, +447024034687
Fax +447092898306
E-mail: ([email protected])

Attn.. Sir

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received, And it is our wish to make it clear to you, that we do not have This name Selina Makki Balayil in our Database as the next of kin to this account, which means there is a missed up which is obviously not accepted because Miss Tonia Makki Balayil its the only rightful and the true daughter of Dr. Makki Ali Balayil our late customer,

That is why we have ask you to send a power of attorney and Affidavit of oath, which will give us the legal power and the right to make a successful transfer of the fund which Miss Tonia Makki Balayil its the next of kin to, We have demanded for the Statement Of Account and the Death certificate of Dr Makki Ali Balayil because there are many people claiming to be the next of kin and supposed beneficiary to his account, But above all the inconveniences, the true daughter of Late Dr. Makki Ali Balayil which we Legally know as the next of kin on this Account is Miss Tonia Makki Balayil the successor of our customer before his death and we will now advice you to send this needed documents to help us Clarify and complete this transaction to your position on her behalf respectively to avoid any complication and inconveniences, also you have to be careful with anyone that claims to be the Next of kin to this provided Account information because the only person we know to be the next of kin its only Miss Tonia Makki Balayil which is in our Database......

Thank you
Advertisement