Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443506 by Troy Platt Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:52 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 06:47:28 +0100
Subject: HAPPY EASTER

Greeting from Mr. Gerald Morris from United Kingdom high commissioner your donation code still remains (Code (0043035))
This is to inform you that your Atm visa card is still available for you to pick up, remember the only obstacle in preventing your Atm visa card from getting to you is the courier shipping fee which is still the sum of $25
For your information, the below given details is courier tracking the number of donation winners like you, who have received their Atm card a few months ago, and they are already making use of their Atm visa by withdrawing their donation fund.
This ups.com tracking number below (1Z9E74W40444261409)

Also this dhl.com Tracking Code below: (5534134723)

Those are your fellow winners who have already received their Atm card a few months ago, you can track it to see by yourself as man of God i cannot engage myself in anything that is unholy.

Failure to send a fee, the card will be returned back to the donor which is Mr. Richard Wahl.
You can send the fee apple gifts card or via bitcoin

You are advice to act fast
Yours in service
Mr. Gerald Morris

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement