Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443498 by Troy Platt Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
From: "Sceretary To Rev. Dr. Paul Ego" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 16:57:34 -0700
Subject: YOUR FUND PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

From The Desk of Rev. Dr. Paul Ego
Director Foreign Payment Dept.
Central Bank of Nigeria {CBN}.
Tel: +234-802-607-4802

Attn:
The Fund Beneficiary,

I know you may be surprised to receive this message from me, my name is Dr. Paul Ego and I am the newly appointed Director Foreign Remittance Department Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in charge of all incoming and outgoing funds here in the Central Bank of Nigeria to any bank account in the World.

During my routine research Today as my first assignment in my office I discovered an unpaid sum of US$10.5Million in your name as the beneficiary and when I looked into the fund beneficiaries list submitted to my office for our Monthly payment schedule for funds payment, your name was not included among the beneficiaries that are to be paid and when I tried to know the reason why your name was not included among the listed beneficiaries that will receive their payment at this quarter payment, I discovered that your US$10.5Million payment was stopped as an abandoned payment by you the beneficiary without any proper reason.

Since I could not found any contrite reasons why your fund was abandoned and it is in my jurisdiction to restore your abandoned fund and include your name in our payment schedule among the beneficiaries that will receive their payment in at quarter payment of the year hence the Federal Government of Nigeria have approved and set aside One Hundred and twenty Billion UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN DOLLARS from our Federal Reserve Account to offset all foreign debts to the beneficiaries.

Right now I will use my Vartor power as the Director Foreign Remittance Department Central Bank of Nigeria and also in charge of all incoming and outgoing funds to include your name among the beneficiaries that will receive their funds at this quarter payment of the year and I will go ahead to process the release of your fund from our Central Swift Wire Transfer System to your own receiving bank as soon as I receive your positive reply to this mail without any delay.

Before I can proceed to include your name among the beneficiaries that will receive their funds and also process your funds for transfer along with other fund beneficiaries, I will like to know from you the TRUTH NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH AND REASON WHY YOU CHOOSE TO ABANDONED YOUR HARD EARNED FUND WHICH HAS BEEN OVERDUE FOR PAYMENT? Secondly, Are you still interested to receive your fund at this quarter payment of the year?.

Your response will determine my next step to include your name and process your fund for payment. Therefore you are expected to call me on my direct telephone number +234-802-607-4802 as soon as you receive this message for more details.

Sincerely Yours,

Rev. Dr. Paul Ego,
Director Foreign Payment Dept.
Central Bank of Nigeria {CBN}.
Tel: +234-802-607-4802

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement