Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443495 by Troy Platt Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 13:04:00 -1200
Subject: Your Donation Fund,

Attention,

This is to inform you that your $6, 000, 000, 00 (Six Million United State Dollars) Awarded Donation Funds. has been deposited to Standard Chartered Bank, Their verification department is presently formalizing the release documents with a view to ensuring the swift crediting of the deposit to your designated bank without any problem as soon as you contact.

Please dear let me know as soon as you receive your Awarded Donation Funds from the bank I will advise you to contact our representative for further development to enable you receive your DONATION FUND because I am not always online due to my health therefore you will be advice to contact him ok.

He will assist you to make sure that you received your donation fund as it has been instructed and approved contact him on his email with all your contact details.

Contact Person: Mr. Raymond Williams
Contact Email:[email protected]
From Mr. Bernard Arnault Charity Fund Foundation
Awarded Donation Fund Agent.

Let me know as soon as you contact him good luck and also keep praying for me to recover soon. Am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible, remain bless,

Regards
God bless you
Mr. Carlos Martins Manuel

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement