Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#439857 by AlanJones Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:11 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Investment/Project Funding/ Partnership
Tel. No.: +19707244058

Greetings to you.

I am contacting you with a keen interest to consider a possible collaboration through investments loan in viable projects in your country. As a way of introduction, I am an accredited broker to the Atlantic financial services firm here in the USA.

The financial services firm I represent is solely responsible for investment funds through a diversified investment strategy, targeting positive capital returns through a global expansive portfolio, hence their interest in seeking possible collaboration with a capable private individual or firm globally.

The Atlantic financial services firm intends to invest the sum of €1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion Euros) in areas of manufacturing, agriculture, mining, Aviation, construction, Real estates etc, as well as any business you consider viable with good return of Investment (ROI). We are ready to invest in project developments and business ventures that can generate at least 5% Annual Return on Investment (ROI) per annum.

We will be glad to partner with you in any viable project initiative within our scope of funding. If interested please write to me for possible business collaboration, you can reach me on.

Telephone/WhatsApp: +1 (970) 724‑4058

Private Email: [email protected]

Kind regards,

Mr. Johnson Larry.
Investment Fund Manager.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement