Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#439828 by Guanaco1 Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:00 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Calvary Greetings, From Mrs.Anna Bruun

My Name is Mrs. Anna H. Bruun From Norway,I HAVE $10.8 million and 40 KG Gold Bar,I Need Your urgent help for charity foundation. Contact me below if interested, because of my health that I am doing this since my health won't allow me to do it myself, I need you to contact me back as urgent as possible so I can give you more details and contact details of the bank to enable you to contact the bank.

Already the Bank is aware of my plans and ready to carry out the transfer to you soon as possible.

Regards
Mrs.Anna Bruun
Advertisement

#440065 by Guanaco1 Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:10 am
Subject: My dear (victim's name)
Date: June 9 2023

Beloved in the Lord.
Greetings to you in the name of God, and Thanks for your email .
my coming in contact with you is an act of divine direction and I know the good Lord that made our contact possible will provide you all that you will need to handle this project to his glory Amen.
I want to donate the sum of US$10.8 million and 40 KG Gold Bars that I inherited from my late husband to you for charity purpose ie; distributing the money and the proceeds from the sales of the gold bars to the less privileged, orphans, widows,etc.
I am presently in a hospital and My health is failing by day and uncertainty surrounds my continue staying alive as I do not know what the next minute will bring to me hence my requesting you to handle this charity fund.
Because of this, . Please contact with the banker where this fund is deposited and relate with him for the successful and immediate transfer of this fund to your nominated bank account.

The banker contact is as below:
Mr. Rolando G. Alvendia.
Philippines Business Bank
350 Rizal Avenue Ext, corner 8th avenue, Grace park .
Caloocon City. Manila Philippines.
Email: [email protected]
Phone/WhatsApp:; +639605623442.

I have told the banker about you and my Intention to transfer the money to you for charity work. I have attached here my passport and picture for your perusal.
Please contact him and get back to me immediately and I tell you next thing.
For your efforts, you will keep 20percent of the total fund.
Thanks.
Mrs. Anna H. Bruun.
#440066 by Guanaco1 Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:51 am
Date: June 11 2023

How are you progressing with the banker that I gave you his contact in respect to the transferring of the fund and gold bars to your bank account?
I want to tell you that my surgery is scheduled for tomorrow (Monday) evening, Please continue to pray for me . If you did not hear from me regularly, do know that its because of this surgery and I will delegate a nurse that is helping me here by name ROSALINE MAKA to be in contact with you on my behalf.
Please pray for me.
Bless you.
Anna.

Date: June 16 2023
Subject: She died

I don't know how to get this message announce to you but I have to let you know that your friend Mrs Anna Bruum is dead.
She died this afternoon.
She is now deposited at the morgue and will be there for two weeks and if no one comes to take her corpse, she will be buried by the state social welfare workers as a commoner.
I will not wish her such burial. This woman was a good woman and she died a painful death.
It was a sorrowful sight seeing her dying.
Nobody has come for her.
When you complete her transaction with you, please help me with finance to give her a beffiting burial.
God bless you.
ROSALINE