Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356694 by AlanJones Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:09 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Godwin Emefiele" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19292666290

PAYMENT ORDER VIA CASH DELIVERY

Attn: Beneficiary

This is to remind you that Mr. John Edward (Your Courier Delivery Agent) is still at Indianapolis International Airport Indiana with your consignment Boxes which I MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE (Governor Central Bank of Nigeria) said to deliver to you, kindly get back to him with your information once again so that he will make the delivery to you before going back.

Your urgent respond is awaited.

Name= Mr. John Edward,
email address= [email protected]
TEL number = . call me or text on phone (929) 266-6290

Best Regards,

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,
NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#421170 by AlanJones Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:32 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +12603037420 & +2348167447026

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to remind you that Mr. John Edward (Your Courier Delivery Agent) is still at Indianapolis International Airport Indiana with your contract / inheritance fund consignment Boxes Worth USD $ 10,000.000.00 Million Dollars, which I MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE (Governor Central Bank of Nigeria) said to deliver to you, kindly get back to him with your information once again so that he will make the delivery to you before going back or it will be abandon in the hands of the authorities in the airport.

Your urgent response is awaited.

Name= Mr. John Edward,
Email Address= [email protected]
TELL Number = . call me or text on phone +1 (260) 303-7420).

Best Regards,

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,
NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Mobile: +234-8167-447-026

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#423141 by AlanJones Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:37 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +12603037420 & +2348167447026

This is to remind you that Mr. John Edward (Your Courier Delivery Agent) is still at Indianapolis International Airport Indiana with your contract / inheritance fund consignment Boxes Worth USD $ 10,000.000.00 Million Dollars, which I MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE (Governor Central Bank of Nigeria) said to deliver to you, kindly get back to him with your information once again so that he will make the delivery to you before going back or it will be abandon in the hands of the authorities in the airport.

Name= Mr. John Edward,

Best Regards,

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,
NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

#423389 by FishyMails Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:35 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +2348167447026 +12603037420
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 16:01:15 +0100

Name= Mr. John Edward,

Best Regards,

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,
NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#439727 by Wiljames Wed May 31, 2023 5:26 pm
Still at it

reply-to: [email protected]
date: May 30, 2023
subject: REPLY BACK TO ME.

I'm MR. DAVID R. MALPASS, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR / PRESIDENT WORLD BANK GROUP WASHINGTON D.C., U.S. However, i want to let you know that Mr. Paul God-swill, Your Diplomatic Courier Delivery Agent is at JFK - John F. Kennedy International Airport New York, with your Contract Inheritance Fund Consignment Box Worth USD $ 10,000.000.00 Million Dollars, which i ask him to deliver to you, kindly contact him with the below information, or he will abandon it to the airport authorities.

Informations Needed:

Full Name:
Home Address:
Direct Contact Number:
Nearest Airport:

Below Is Your Diplomatic Agent Details To Contact Him.

Mr. Paul God-swill,
Diplomatic Agent: JFK - John F. Kennedy International Airport New York.
TELL Number = . Call me or text on phone +1 (585) 687-8492

Best Regards,

MR. DAVID R. MALPASS,
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR / PRESIDENT WORLD BANK GROUP WASHINGTON D.C., U.S.