Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438893 by Granger Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:13 pm
Subject: Your Payment Has Been Finalized
Date: Thu 30th March 2023 11:28
Dear Fund Beneficiary,

We have finalized your payment the sum of $5.7M with Citibank and they are waiting to receive your personal details to credit your fund into your account, please the only fee you will pay is $250.00 for reprogramming fee, with the reprogramming certificate Citibank will credit your fund with any account of your choice without any hitch.

I have done my best for you; this is the only opportunity you have to receive your payment.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kristalina Georgieva

Follow up email:
Subject: Re: Your Payment Has Been Finalized
Atten: <name>,

I hereby acknowledge the receipt of you have to forward your bank account details and address to us, as you know the only fee you will pay is the reprogramming fee of $250.00 with the reprogramming certificate on your name our paying bank will transfer your overdue fund into your account without any further delay.

It will only cost you $250.00 Us Dollars to obtain the reprogramming clearance certificate, your fund will be reprogrammed into any account of your choice, without the reprogramming Clearance certificate you have to pay a lot of money upfront before receiving the fund to your account, acknowledge the receipt of this mail soon as possible for more information how to obtain the deduction clearance because we have only 4 workdays to conclude the transaction as mandated,

Attachment of my working id card and driver's license

Meanwhile, Accept our warmest congratulations!

Thank you for your understanding.

Kristalina Georgieva.
IMF Director.
Advertisement