Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438835 by AlanJones Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:58 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Re: #9.4M
Tel. No.: +349721192892

I Hope This Email Finds You Well;

$9.4M/USD (Beneficiary)

Please, I'm writing to confirm if you received the previous email / letter I sent you a few days ago? You having the same (surname) last name with my client.It is regrettable that my first letter to you has been ignored which may jeopardize our business.Firstly, please accept my apology for any inconvenience caused and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience once again.I want to make sure you get it and hopefully you have a chance, it will work well for you. It's more professional and you need to be more serious about it with your relative, an entrepreneur contractor with an independent business magnate who lived in Europe (Spain) for over a decade and successfully executed a contract worth ($9.4 Million USD) in construction.

I got your contact through your country's municipal page, while I was looking for any (relative) or last name for him. Before the death of my deceased client; my client successfully executed a contract worth $9.4 million in projects,where the government will pay the contractor for the costs of completing the project. The government is fully paying in full all foreign contractors who have successfully completed their contracts and my client is one of those to benefit from this payment plan, which has already been deposited with his bank. As the Attorney/ Solicitor present during the registry of the contract of my late client, the bank has officially notified and instructed me to present the heir / heiress to make claim on the outstanding deposit, which has been recorded.

Throughout Advent, I decided to contact you. I would like to present you as a family member (sole beneficiary) to the bank. You have a common last name with him as my client's closest relative next of kin. I want to assure you that I am proposing this project to you with the best of my intentions. All I require from you is your honest cooperation. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Upon successful completion of this project, once the deposit has been released to you, we will disburse the content in the ratio of 50% /50% for me respectively as our benefit ($4.7M each).

Our work is subject to the lawyer-client, we offer a comprehensive privilege and protection as a lawyer-client and depending on us as lawyers. Please respond strictly to my email: [email protected] : You can also call me for effective communication and oral clarification on how I should proceed next.

* Your printed name: -----
* Phone number: ------

Respectfully yours,
+ (34) 9721-192-892
Carlos Borja Gonzalez
Senior Associates LLP (lawyer)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement