Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438063 by Link Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:27 pm
Nasir Daku
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 13:57:58 +0200

Subject: Request for Investment Inbox
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Friend.

How are you today and I hope you are doing very fine?

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious.This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mailbox without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidentiality of this business and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it OK, with due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me

My name is Mr. Nasir Daku. from South Sudan but currently in the republic of South Africa due to persistent conflict going on in our country.I got your contact from the South Africa Easy Info Directory, and I am contacting you for your kind assistance for investment in your country.

I really wish to invest towards real estate properties, hotels or construction companies ,as the case may be, but if there is any other investment you think would be profitable for me, please let me know.

I shall be waiting to hear from you through the email address ( [email protected] ) for more orientation, possibly with your direct telephone number .

Your early response will be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Mr.Nasir Daku.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement