Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438062 by Link Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:25 pm
Dr. J T. Wood
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
From: "RGI GENEALOGICAL COMPANY LTD." <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 07:35:34 +0800

Subject: RE: URGENT RESPONSE FROM RGI GENEALOGICAL COMPANY LTD.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Address, Netherlands
Tele: +3197005033311
02/6/2023

Attention: Dear Friend,

RGI Genealogical Company specializes in probate research to locate missing funds, inherited funds around the world. We can also help you find wills, obtain copies of certificates.

Currently a native of Ukraine one of the richest business magnet Mr. Victor Pinchuks Ex-wife Mrs. Elena Arshava entrusted her investment funds to our firm that we should contact a business minded person who is capable of establishing her capital in a lucrative sector. Because of the recent war in her country Ukraine, she relocated to Poland

Our professional charges are 2% of the capital and we will be paid after you receive the capital investment funds. The transfer process will take a few days as we have the mechanism and expertise to get this done quickly.

Please if you find this letter offensive, ignore it and accept our apologies, and if you are ready to work with us then contact me with my private email. ([email protected])

Warmest Regards,

Dr. J T. Wood,

RGI Genealogical. Company Ltd

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement