Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438061 by Link Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:15 pm
Albert Scott Rivera
[email protected]
Tel: +1-917-477-2130

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 13:17:44 +0100

Subject: Urgent Payment Notification
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Attn:

This is to inform you that forwarding any suspicious emails to me is the right thing to do, and by doing so you won't fall victim to these criminal elements on the internet.

Meanwhile it is important you know that you have legitimate unclaimed compensation funds seized by the US Government in 2018 and the funds happened to be the only legally approved scammed victim compensation funds in your name till date, the compensation fund is valued at $3.5Million that was recently re-approved for release by the US Presidency. I have a copy of the Presidential approval, the processing of the funds was stopped between 2018-2020 because the Foreign Asset Control Dept of the US Department of the Treasury says the release of the funds violates Article 102 Section 36 of the United Nations Security Council Resolution of the "CLEAN BILL, and this is the only reason you have not received your funds till date but this is the only legally approved compensation funds under your name so far.

Mind you that the $3.5Million with the HSBC Bank USA, which the bank will pay you with Cashier Draft Check that will be send to your receiving address for you to cash your payment in any of your your bank.

Also you are advised to kindly reconfirm your following information to enable us complete and submit the beneficiary declaration form to the HSBC Bank USA for this process.

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone:
Your Mobile:
Your Email:
Your Valid Copy Of Your Id
Your Sex
Your Age

Sincerely,
Albert Scott Rivera
UN Financial Crimes Department (UNFCD)
Tel: +1-917-477-2130

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement