Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438051 by Link Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:49 pm
Barrister ZEB Aurang Saddiq
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 19:22:43 -0800

Subject: Can I Trust You
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear sir/madam,

It is obvious that this letter will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be rest assured that it is real and a genuine business. Before I proceed, I must apologize for this spontaneous email to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conservative way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. First, I must solicit your confidence in this proposal; this is by the nature of it as being utterly confidential or top secret. I am Barrister ZEB Aurang Saddiq, a British lawyer by profession. I am the Attorney, a legal adviser to Mr. Rafik Hariri, Born in Lebanon in 1944, The late Rafik Hariri was a Lebanese self-made billionaire and business tycoon that travels all over the world, and was five times the Prime Minister of Lebanon. You can view this site for confirmation. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Rafic_Hariri

I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that was why I went for a secured site where I can be sure that the person is for real. Mr. Rafik Hariri deposited the sum of 36,000,000 million British Pound Sterling in a bank herein London which was not traceable after his sudden death because there was no next of kin or business partner as at the time of deposit. The bank had contacted me on many occasions over the past years to present the supposed Next of kin to my late client. This fund has lasted more than expected period in the Bank security vault, and the Bank has issued me a final notice to present the next of kin to my late client or the account will be declared un-serviceable or confiscated by the Bank treasury due to the ongoing Bank reform here in London which stated that some of the money held in dormant accounts would be used for charities and social enterprises, meaning that it will be used to help financially vulnerable and community projects for you can confirm this in the Sky News website below

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus- 150m-to-be-released-from-dormant-accounts-for-charities-and-social-enterprises-11991812

The British Government is now making every effort to confiscate all dormant accounts that have been more than ten years old. Arrangement is on top gear by the British Government to use the money in dormant accounts to fund production of Vaccines to be distributed to the less privileged ones and other humanitarian services during this present pandemic. I need someone I could trust to channel this money as next of kin/Business partner to the deceased. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried. But I am assuring you that; all the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's next of kin, I shall provide. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us to achieve this goal. I am convinced that the intended transaction is 100% risk free, that you should not entertain any atom of fear, the fact is that I just don't want my late client funds to be declared as unclaimed fund by the Bank management or be confiscated by the government, as a result of the news, It is upon this discovery that I decided to contact you on this business, Permit me to ask you this few questions,
(1) Can I completely trust you?
(2) I am ready to offer you 40%? While 20% of this money will be shared among charity Organizations, the remaining 40% is shared equally between us. I will use my position as the client's attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.

Contact me on my official email: [email protected]

upon your response, I shall provide you with more details about this transaction; also you should understand that this should be kept very confidential. However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology, or if on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further details.

Thank you so much.

Barrister ZEB Aurang Saddiq
Solicitor and Advocate(DUCO CHAMBERS LLP

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement