Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430084 by d3rr3n Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:10 am
Subject: I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
Attention Dear,

My name is Patricia Miller I am a 45 year old US citizen, I live in Evansville, Indiana. My address is 1709 Seasons Ridge Blvd Evansville, IN 47715, USA. I'm thinking of moving. b'Cause now I'm a rich woman, I was one of the scam victims who participated in Compensation Awards Program in the United States and Europe many years ago and they refused to pay me. I paid over $27,500 to a scammer while in the US. to buy it all for the benefit so I decided to travel to Rome, Italy with all the compensation documents and I was told to contact Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo, a member of the Compensation Awards Program, I contacted him through Email and he explained every detail to me. He said whoever contacted me now is a fake Pretend, he's the only one assigned to compensate me.

He took me to the bank to claim my compensation money. Right now I am the happiest woman in the world because I have received $5,500,000.00 in compensation (Five Million and Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). In addition, Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo shows all the information and a list of those who have not been paid and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries. This is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those scammers. They don't have your money. They just extort money from you by trickery. I would advise you to contact Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo now for assistance You must contact him directly through the personal email address below.

Contact Attorney: Carlo Palermo
Email address: [email protected]

You must stop dealing with scammers who contact you by email and phone saying that your money is with them. It's all lies and tricks that they only take advantage of you and they will continue to steal your money until you have nothing to show.

The only money I paid after meeting Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo is 250 dollars. This is for working paperwork only please note that stop contacting scammers online or via email again. I suggest you contact Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo, he will help you transfer the winnings to your bank account. Please stop dealing with those scammers all they do is ask for more and more money to complete your transaction which are all deceitful lies

best regards
Mrs Patricia Stafford
Address: 1709 Seasons Ridge Blvd Evansville, IN 47715, USA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#430838 by omarfarukh Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:02 am
Attention Dear,

My name is Patricia Miller I am a 45 year old US citizen, I live in Evansville, Indiana. My address is 1709 Seasons Ridge Blvd Evansville, IN 47715, USA. I'm thinking of moving. b'Cause now I'm a rich woman, I was one of the scam victims who participated in Compensation Awards Program in the United States and Europe many years ago and they refused to pay me. I paid over $27,500 to a scammer while in the US. to buy it all for the benefit so I decided to travel to Rome, Italy with all the compensation documents and I was told to contact Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo, a member of the Compensation Awards Program, I contacted him through Email and he explained every detail to me. He said whoever contacted me now is a fake Pretend, he's the only one assigned to compensate me.

He took me to the bank to claim my compensation money. Right now I am the happiest woman in the world because I have received $5,500,000.00 in compensation (Five Million and Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). In addition, Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo shows all the information and a list of those who have not been paid and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries. This is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those scammers. They don't have your money. They just extort money from you by trickery. I would advise you to contact Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo now for assistance You must contact him directly through the personal email address below.

Email Address: [email protected] OR [email protected]

You must stop dealing with scammers who contact you by email and phone saying that your money is with them. It's all lies and tricks that they only take advantage of you and they will continue to steal your money until you have nothing to show.

The only money I paid after meeting Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo is 250 dollars. This is for working paperwork only please note that stop contacting scammers online or via email again. I suggest you contact Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo, he will help you transfer the winnings to your bank account. Please stop dealing with those scammers all they do is ask for more and more money to complete your transaction which are all deceitful lies

Best Regards
Mrs Patricia Miller
#437054 by A.N.Otherbaiter Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:52 pm
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 10:43:31 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Reason Why I Contact You
Reply-To: [email protected]

--
Attention Dear,

My name is Patricia Miller I am a 45 year old US citizen, I live in Evansville, Indiana. My address is 1709 Seasons Ridge Blvd Evansville, IN 47715, USA. I'm thinking of moving because now I'm a rich woman, I was one of the scam victims who participated in the Compensation Awards Program in the United States and Europe many years ago and they refused to pay me. I paid over $27,500 to a scammer while in the US. to buy it all for the benefit so I decided to travel to Rome, Italy with all the compensation documents and I was told to contact Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo, a member of the Compensation Awards Program, I contacted him through Email and he explained every detail to me. He said whoever contacted me now is a fake Pretend, he's the only one assigned to compensate me.

Email Address: [email protected]

The only money I paid after meeting Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo is 250 Euro. This is for working paperwork only please note that stop contacting scammers online or via email again. I suggest you contact Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo, he will help you transfer the winnings to your bank account. Please stop dealing with those scammers all they do is ask for more and more money to complete your transaction which are all deceitful lies

Best Regards
Mrs Patricia Miller

• All emails I post are from fraudsters that have chosen to contact me.
  • If you've received an email remotely like this one, don't reply, just delete it.
  • Random tip: Never share your personal information in an email.
#437071 by A.N.Otherbaiter Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:05 am
First reply

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 18:16:32 +0100
Subject: Re: Reason Why I Contact You

How are you doing today my name is Barrister Carlo Palermo from Ballsh Albania but presently working as your lawyer in Italy on a return money compensation assignment, I am the person in charge of compensating all scam victims who have been scammed all over the world most especially Africa bad guys and other european countries your details and name was recorded to be among those that are yet to be compensated with the sum of US$5.5 Million, I know that you have been dealing with fraudsters online through Email, this is the reason why the Italian Government have mapped out the sum of US$5.5 Million to be allocated / compensated to you alone.

Madam Patricia Miller was here in Italy to claim her money out of pity and compassion. She decided to contact you because the same person that scammed you also scam her alright so you and her have the same amount of money (US$5.5 Million) to receive as your compensation bonus. I am assuring you that if all modality and steps are followed your compensation money worth US$5.5 Million will be deposited into your Bank Account as soon as possible all I ask for is your cooperation and swift respond in making your compensation process a successful one,

Kindly furnish me with the below informations so that I can submit it to the paying bank for the processing of your compensation fund worth US$5.5 Million

Your Address:....................
Your phone number:.......................
Your Age:...............................
Your Occupation:.........................
Your Marital Status:............................
A copy of your passport:..........................

The above information will enable the paying bank to start up the processing of your compensation money worth US$5.5 Million, please all I ask for is your cooperation and understanding alright, I promise you if you follow my instruction your money will be deposited into your bank account as soon as all steps are completed.

Regards
Barrister Carlo Palermo
Compensation Award Committee

• All emails I post are from fraudsters that have chosen to contact me.
  • If you've received an email remotely like this one, don't reply, just delete it.
  • Random tip: Never share your personal information in an email.