Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436351 by hellraiser Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:10 pm
Scam e-mail from [email protected]
How are you

Thank you for honoring my request, once again my name is Mrs Chrissy Cook (widow) currently serving in Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT CAMP SPEICHER in the United State Army and providing adequate security for the US embassy in Baghdad . I'm seeking your kind assistance to have the funds transferred to your account where it will remain till after my discharge, my own share of the funds will be used for investment, the amount is US$14.5Million

I'm presently in a hospital recovering from injuries Sustained in a suicide bomb attack, that took place during our combat with some ISIS Militant, I have successful move the Fund out of Iraq to S.A, the fund is currently with a security Company there, and I have agreed with the security company that I will provide them the details of a relative who they will carry out the transfer of the funds to and I am willing to share the money with you.

I am sending you this email from the hospital where I am currently admitted for treatment. It was agreed by Sgt.Duff and I that some part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working with us and his office enjoys immunity, I was able to move the money to a security company in SOUTH AFRICA as a diplomatic baggage where it's currently being deposited. The security company wants me to provide them details of my relative/beneficiary who they will transfer the funds to. The reason I want you to claim the funds on my behalf is that as a soldier, I cannot present concrete evidence on how I made such a big amount of money and besides I don’t know when I will be discharged from here, at the end of everything, you will take 20% while the remaining remains in your account as my share for investment in your country after my discharged, attached are Identifications and this must remain confidential for my sake.

Regards
Chrissy Cook

Scammer tells the victim to contact "Dr Tino Mellon" at fake security company "Eastern Sun" [email protected]
who then tells the victim to contact "Mrs. Elizabeth Kicker" at fake bank "Link Global Bank" [email protected]

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.
Advertisement