Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413922 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:51 am
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 21:21:01 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: Private Message,
X-Originating-IP: [197.220.169.132]
Return-Path: [email protected]

Greetings from Joseph Camara,

I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project that would be beneficial to you, my name is Mr. Joseph Camera, and 25years old originated From Sierra Leone. My father Mr. Sylvester Camera was a businessman I only have two questions to ask of you, if you are interested.

1. Can you handle this project? 2. Can I give you this trust?

My late father deposited $25 Million us dollars with I C B bank here in Ghana, i want you to be my beneficiary to help transfer and invest the fund in any lucrative venture somewhere in your country.

The terms are that, you will take away 30% while I also take 70% and also any expenses to be made will be shared exactly into two between us since you are going to benefit for it, we both share the cost. If this is okay with you, send me all your contact details so we can move forward and get everything done as soon as possible.

I will like you to know that if you are not ready to share the expenses cost with me, then you should not reply to this proposal. I will detail you more as well as contact info of the banker as soon as I receive your confirmation message.

I also admonish you send to me copy of your international passport / ID so that I know whom I am dealing with. Please reply to this email address [email protected]
Waiting to hear from you
Sincerely
Joseph Camara

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#433930 by Ian Page Fri May 27, 2022 5:20 am
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
Received: Fri 27 May 2022 at 10:02

Greetings,
My name is Joseph Camara from Sierra Leone, my refugee brother gave me your contact and also confirmed to me that you are trustworthy and capable to help me in my business investment, my late father deposited $25 Million us dollars with I C B bank here in Ghana, I want you to be my beneficiary to help transfer and invest the fund in any lucrative venture somewhere in your country.

I mapped out 50% of the total money for your assistance and expenses to be incurred, you will find as attached the copy of the relevant documents for your perusal, I will detail you more as well as contact info of the banker as soon as I receive your confirmation message.

I also admonish you to send me a copy of your international passport/ID so that I know whom I am dealing with.
Waiting to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Joseph Camara.