Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#429392 by AlanJones Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:10 am
Subject: helloooooo
Tel. No.: +221704548955

I HAVE GOOD NEW FOR YOU....‏‏‎

Hello dear friend how are you today?
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed beacuse of some how but for the fact that you came into my life And for The fact That i am more than happy

Now you need to contact the Rev Father Samuel Mark he is living in St. Pat's Catholic Church Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Father Samuel Mark and his direct email address is ([email protected])and he phone number is (+221-704548955)
Ask the Rev Father to kindly posting your ATM VISA CARD of $300,000,00 USD Three Hundred Thousand, United States U.S. Dollars) which i have directed the company to kept for you.
He will educate you more on how you will receive the ATM VISA CARD, form Rev Father Samuel Mark.

Kindly write me immediate as soon as possible.
thanks,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement