Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#429325 by AlanJones Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:13 am
Subject: Your payment file is now cleared
Tel. No.: +2348170571192

Dear: Esteemed Beneficially

Today I write to inform you that the Nigerian government has finally released your contract/ inheritance payment with immediate effect through our leading commercial bank and the payment will be paid to you via ATM MASTER CREDIT CARD or through an on-line secured payment system whereby you will credit your payment by yourself to avoid further delays of your payment again.

Meanwhile, upon you respond to this message I will direct you with the said approved paying Bank and your new account officer full details to guide you for the final release of your approved payment.

However, if your choose to get your payment, paid to you through Bank to Bank wire transfer my office committee will take charge in full by making a direct payment to you through our budgeted fund from the federations account and get it back from the said commercial bank , but it will cost you the sum of $400.00 to secure a large sum transfer payment permit before the transfer will take place and by so doing you will avoid any delays in getting your contract/ inheritance payment witting 72hours from today, so in view of this if you want Bank to Bank wire transfer go ahead now and forward your complete Banking details to me along with your direct telephone number and I will advise you on how to address the said $400.00 for the large sum transfer permit assuring you that before close of work in two day time your approved payment issue will be concluded with my office, as I wish you all the best as I work with you now in getting you paid.

Best Regards

Mr. Mamman Ali
Chairman Presidential Ad-hoc Committee on Foreign Payment and Settlement
The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Direct: Telephone: +234-817 057 1192

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement