Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428700 by d3rr3n Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:54 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATIONS CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY DEPARTMENT YOUR COMPENSATION FUND IS NOW READY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN YOUR HOME ADDRESS BY OUR UN DIPLOMAT.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

How are you doing today I wish to inform you that your Compensation fund of US$2.3M has been released by the IMF and is ready for delivery to your house in your country by our United Nations Diplomat immediately.Once our office has received an approved letter of Authorization from United Nations office will commence delivery of your consignment to your house address, will commence.

You are required to provide your house address details immediately:
YOUR FULL NAME.
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS.
YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER
NATIONALITY AND ID.

I want you to know that all modalities have been put in place for the successful delivery of your consignment, as the delivery of your consignment is 100% Genuine and risk free, as all international rules and regulation in consignment delivery has been adhered to for safe delivery of your consignment to your country.Your compensation money of US$2.3M is now in a trunk box seal with the United Nations seal and will be opened upon delivery to your house in your COUNTRY. Alternatively, you can furnish us with your bank details if you choose to receive your fund through bank to bank transfer. We have some accredited banks that can wire the fund to your bank directly.

We have a copy of the TRUNK BOX full with your Compensation money before it was seal I can send it for your perusal cum verification.

NOTE: FIND THE ATTACH COPY OF YOUR COMPENSATION MONEY INSIDE THE TWO
TRUNK BOX BEFORE IT WAS SEAL. AND THE ULTRA SCAN REPORT OF YOUR
CONSIGNMENT.

Diplomat Horst Dieter
USCSIGNDE44

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement