Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427823 by Nushkal Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:16 am
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Aug 25, 2021, 12:42 PM
subject: Federal Reserve Bank
mailed-by: gmail.com

When I was young I use to think money is easy to make, now I've
realized from experience that it isn't easy, and it is hard to come
by, this is why I don't blame you for the delay in sending the fee, I
believe you're doing what's right for you and that is perfect, I have
put myself in your shoes and realized that it is not even easy to
believe this funds is real and does exist. Nevertheless, You don't
have to ignore my messages or act ignorant towards the fee, but rather
give this transaction the benefit of doubt and proceed to send the fee
that's required. I promise to do what's right by releasing your funds
to you and making sure that no more fee is requested for.

As we speak, Your banker is here with an authorization from you and
your lawyer to cancel and change ownership of this funds to your
brother Rasmussen Moffitt Elena, he claims you are not ready and
willing to receive this funds and that you have swore never to pay the
fee I asked for.

Please reply if this is true or false.

Sincere,
Dr. John C. Williams,
Federal Reserve Bank
Advertisement

#427846 by Hectoro Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:18 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 28 August 2021, 5:09 PM
Subject: Federal Reserve Bank

What you should be scared of is losing these funds because of the delay in sending the pending fee, you should also be scared of yourself because you have too many doubts and things discouraging you already, you should be encouraged by my texts and emails. As I told you already, everything is ready, and your funds will be sent to you once and for all when you send this pending fee, you have my guarantee and that of the US Treasury Department and US secretary of states.

Meanwhile, The FBI are searching for someone who called me today threatening to set the bank ablaze if I don't release your funds to them and also have the FBI release the people that have been arrested already, I promise he will be arrested and punished according to the law. Please let me know if you know or have any information about this person who claims his name is Joseph Redwin from California.

Sincere,
Dr. John C. Williams,
Federal Reserve Bank
#427875 by Nushkal Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:06 am
date: Aug 27, 2021, 11:15 AM

Attn,

You have every right to be angry, tired and ignorant of my messages, you also have legal rights to your privacy and I respect that a lot. Claiming this funds isn't a do-or-die affair, it is for your interest, and it is supposed to boost your financial strength and not collapse your finance to make you bankrupt, this funds is supposed to alleviate you from poverty and not to keep you poor and unable to pay your bills, I promise and want you to know that I have you at heart and I think about your comfort first before anything, so bear it in mind that I won't for any reason deceive or lie to you, I know these funds have been delayed for reasons beyond my capacity, but as we speak everything is set and waiting for the fee to be paid and once paid you will be glad you did because I'll send your funds to you without requesting for another fee.

The only challenge I have right now is that your attorney is here in my office claiming that you're stranded in Afghanistan and can't make it back to the US pending when the tension is low, he claims that you have authorized him to pay the pending fee today and have your funds released to him today.

Sincere,
Dr. John C. Williams,
Federal Reserve Bank
#427876 by Nushkal Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:07 am
date: Aug 13, 2021, 6:15 AM
subject: Director Federal Reserve Bank

Headquarter: New York, NY, United States of America
Founded : 1914, New York City, New York, United States
ADDRESS : 33 Liberty St. New York, NY 10045-0001.

You have received this email because your funds worth $10,500,000 US DOLLARS have been moved to this honorable bank to be disbursed to you. As it stands, this is the only bank responsible for this World Bank grant funds, be advised.

I have been made to understand that you have been contacted by other banks and impostors but due to lots of fees requested by those third-party banks you are finding it difficult to claim your funds until now, blame it on the banks and people who you have been working with.

Meanwhile, your attorney have been pushing for your funds to be moved to his bank account as he claims you're dead and that your last will is for your funds to be sent to him, so he can disburse it to your kids when they are all ready.

You are advised to send your details VIA email or +1(917) 979 6966 as follows... And also let me know if this attorney is from you or not.

1. Personal Details:

Full Name:
Current Address:
Age/Gender:
Direct Mobile Number:
Passport Copy, ID card or DL:

Assuring you of our best service at all times

Dr. John C. Williams
Director Federal Reserve Bank
Telephone:+1(917) 979 6966
#427877 by Nushkal Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:08 am
date: Aug 2, 2021, 10:41 AM

Attn,

I have tasted all that is sweet, but I found nothing sweeter than good health, I have tasted all that was bitter, but nothing was more bitter than being in need of good people, I have carried both iron and rocks, but nothing was heavier than debt, I have discovered therefore that, life is consisted only of two days, A day for you and a day against you! So, when it is your day, do not be reckless, And when the day is against you be patient. Because, both days will end/expire! If you cannot be a bridge to connect people, do not be a wall to separate them, If you cannot be a light to brighten people's good deeds do not be the darkness covering their efforts, If you cannot be the water to help people's crops sprout, do not be a pest destroying their crops, If you cannot be a vaccine to give life, do not be a virus to terminate it, and If you cannot be a pencil to write anyone's happiness, then, try to be a nice eraser to remove their sadness. I can only do good knowing all this and yes, this is what I practice every day, being positive minded and also making sure I achieve all my planned goals no matter the obstacles. I believe in a phrase, after the race comes the winner's gift.

Please try your best and send the fee before it's been canceled. As we speak your father is right here with claims that you're dead and that you were shot dead by your friend who wants to steal your funds, he also claims to be your next of kin and that you have authorized him to claim your funds today as he is ready to pay the fee.

Sincere,
Dr. John C. Williams,
Federal Reserve Bank
#427895 by Hectoro Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:46 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 30 August 2021, 5:13 PM
Subject: Federal Reserve Bank

Attn,

An aware mind recognizes the fact that life is not always a smooth sail. There are always ups and downs. To become more self-aware, you need to raise your consciousness by elevating your thoughts and actions. Stay positive, be truthful and connect with your higher self. You will find that you won’t ever see any challenge the same way. Always be truthful and support the truth. Every time the negative tries to damage, it will only become your strength. With this strength, you will always remain unbroken, and you will succeed in claiming your funds.

As we speak, one of your friends, Don Arren Fred, has emailed and called me to transfer your funds to his bank account, he has scheduled to pay the fee tonight as you have authorized him to represent you.

Sincere,
Dr. John C. Williams,
Federal Reserve Bank
#428176 by Nushkal Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:21 am
date: Sep 18, 2021, 1:11 PM

Reply if you're alive and well.

Success with limited resources may be hard, time-consuming and something that requires a lot of patients but very much possible. To achieve success, one needs to have willingness from inside. Lack of privileges does mean that there are extra challenges, but if you really have a strong desire, you will be able to find your way through. You will come across people, situations or opportunities that will become your support. If you want to achieve anything in life, don't complain about what you lack, but try to maximize the use of what you have. You may turn even that lack into an opportunity.

The authorities have decided to turn to watch dogs in this transaction, they have put everything in order and are waiting for you to send the needed fee so that your funds will be released to you, I have signed an agreement with them, and we all agreed no more fees will be asked for after this. Please do not let your experience cause fear, panic or make you skeptical about sending this fee, you have nothing to fear, as you have my word and by my oath of office I promise I won't fail you.

Sincere,
Dr. John C. Williams,
Federal Reserve Bank