Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428170 by AlanJones Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:07 am
Subject: I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22897200222

Hello Dear,I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner, who is in control now for the Investment. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the consignment fund despite the fact that it failed us somehow. Now you will need to contact the director ATM department for foreign Affairs With the details below.
CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL,TOGO.
Address: Bd. du 13 Janvier,
BP 4032, Lome-Togo.
Telex: (+228) 972-00222
Contact Person: Mrs Judy Bogdani.
Email: [email protected]
Ask the bank to send you a certified ATM CARD of $320.000.00 USD (Three hundred and Twenty thousand dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me. I appreciated your efforts at that time, so feel free and get in touch with Prime bank Togo, and instruct them where to send you the ATM card Issued on your behalf, they will give you more details about ATM CARD. Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM CARD, I am very busy and remember that I had forwarded instructions to Prime Bank Togo on your behalf to receive that CARD and cash it in any ATM bank cashing machine in your country. Therefore feel free to get in touch with the bank and they will send the ATM CARD to you without delay.
Take care and best
regards.

Sgt Gift

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement