Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#322592 by AlanJones Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:24 am
Reply-To: "Mr.Tony Richard" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17036725192

DEAR CUSTOMER

THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5000 USD VIA MONEY GRAM TODAY:

The International Monetary Fund Annual Compensation from USA.The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating some scam victims and your email address was found in the scam victims list. This Money Gram®office has been mandated by the IMF to transfer your compensation to you via Money Gram®Money Transfer.

However, we have concluded to affect your own payment through Money Gram®Money Transfer, 5000.00 pay day until the total sum of $2.5 Million United States is completely transferred to you the receiver. We cannot be able to send the payment with your email address alone, we are hereby needed your information to where we will be sending the funds.

Here is the information to pick up your first payment of $5000 through Money Gram store close to you.

Money Reference Number MTCN:# 69133972 (Track the MTCN) by
Sender's First Name: Zelpha
Sender's Last Name: Ike
visiting:::::::::HTTPS://secure.money gram.com/track)

You Can Text or Call once you fill below Information

(Receivers name)............
(Country)..................... ..
(Address)..................... ...........
(Phone Number).....................
(Your Age).......................... ........
(ID copy)............. ..................
(Your Email Address)...................

NOTE: That your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 24hours if we did not hear from you because this was the instruction given to us by the IMF office here in USA. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information. You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message for any reason what so ever because the US FBI is already on trace of the criminals from Africa.

NOTICE: To text or call this office for any question.

Sincerely,
Name: Mr.Tony Richard
Manager Director for Money Gram Virginia USA.
Office Tel:(703) 672-5192 Text or Call SMS

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#358979 by AlanJones Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:20 am
Reply-to: "MR. PHLIP SWANSON" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962537697

THIS IS ONLY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

Am writing to inform you that I have some funds at hand to assist you but it is not yet complete and secondly you have to assured me that after I have help you that as soon as you receive your first payment that you will return all my supported money.

Beside I have $50,00 at hand as you know that the required fee is $150,00, now the remain fee is $100,00, which I asked IMF director three good times to be sure that your fund will be release to you after you complete the remain $100,00 without any more fee because you have paid a lot of fee and you did not received anything and he ensured me that nothing will stop you not to receive your fund the same day you sent the fee, so my dear I want you to go to western union or money gram and send the remain $100,00 immediately after you receive this mail because your first payment of $5000.00 will be send to you within 40minis after I confirmed the required fee of $100,00 okay,

I am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed after sending this $100.00 today just let me know once you make the payment you will receive your first payment of $5000.00 within 40minutes after receiving the Last fee $100 from you. Bear it in mind that your total fund is the sum of $5.8 million and you will be receiving the sum of $5000.00 per day until you received your total fund completely.

You will send it through western union or money gram with this information bellow.

Receiver:............JACKE SMITH
City:............Cotonou
country code.....00229
Question:......... OUR HOPE?
Answer:......... GOD.
Amount........$100.00 us-dollar
Sender name.....
MTCN.......

Thanks and God bless as am looking forward to hear from you as the funds beneficiary

This my office Number: (+229 625-376-97.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE,
YOURS SINCERELY

MR. PHLIP SWANSON
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#427308 by AlanJones Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:57 pm
Subject: GOOD DAY:
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19375631827

GOOD DAY:

We wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the
consignment box valued the sum of $10.8 Million United States Dollars
misplaced your address and she is currently stranded at your
International airport now. We required you reconfirm the following
information below so that she can deliver your consignment box to you
today.

FULL NAME:==================
CITY:==================
HOME ADDRESS: ===============
MOBILE NO.:=============
MARITAL STATUS:=============
SEX:=============
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:========
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :===============

Please do contact the diplomatic agent with the email below with the
information required.
Contact Person: Mrs. MARY JOY. EMAIL;([email protected])
What'sApp or Mobile Phone number::: +1(937) 563-1827

She is waiting to hear from you today with the information. NOTE: The
Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of the consignment box
is $10.8 Millions United States Dollars and on no circumstances should
you let her know the content. The consignment was moved from here as
family treasures, so never allow her to open the box.

Best Regards,
Mr. John William