Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426722 by FishyMails Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:16 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 12:11:19 +0100
Subject: hello

hello
please did you receive my previous mail i sent to you?

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#426771 by FishyMails Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:09 pm
Date: 2021-07-10 6:47:16 PM +00:00
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

ismillahir, Rahamani, Raheem, I greet you with the words of Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you)

I know the idea and choice of you selecting you for this great project is the work of the almighty Allah, because there are millions of people who are handsome, rich, and well educated than you, but were not my choice. Secondly, I never before seen you in person but i decided to choose you, which is the direction and guidance of the almighty Allah (the all-knowing and the merciful) .Good things happen to good people I am very sure, that you are a good person, because is only Good person with Good heart can have this great opportunity coming to your way.

Me and my Late Husband are building Hotel and Real Estate in Malta in Europe before his died. But right now ,I am suffering from Lung Cancer disease as i speak to you now am at the hospital le Dantec in Dakar de Senegal,because of my health problem i can't continue our project anymore and I want you to continue this project and also to appoint you new Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O) of our business in Europe This will also help your financial status because the money is available with Union Bank Of Switzerland to finish our Real Estate and Hotel This will also create job opportunity for your people in your country and foreign countries. May Allah promote this our new relationship to the highest level in true Love, Faith, Trust and honesty.

NOTE: YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND ONE DOLLAR FROM YOUR MONEY FOR THIS PROJECT, IF YOU ARE READY TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT KINDLY GET BACK TO ME

FOR MORE DETAILS

Your Sincerely,

Zainab
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#426789 by FishyMails Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:53 pm
Date: 2021-07-12 7:02:04 PM +00:00
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

Bismillahir, Rahamani, Raheem, I greet you with the words of Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you)

It affords me a great deal of pleasure to hear from you. First of all,praises be to the almighty Allah for making it possible for us to meet here and start communicating . I pray that the almighty Allah Subhana wa ta’ Allah bestow his mercy on you Please endeavor to use it for children of Allah.with warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to receive this Investment project from me since you do not know me personally. However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which I purpose with my free mind and as a person of integrity from Allah. I got your contact through my searching from the internet .

My name is Zainab Abdallah, Widowed , I was born 5th/Nov/1965,I was a nurse .My Husband and my two daughter was killed in Libya during the civil war . I was married to the late Mr : Hussein .Ali .Abdallah .My late Husband was a Libya former Ambassador in Dakar de Senegal during Former President of Libya Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi . There is no Greater loss then the lost of a child , I know this because I have lost two .Right now I live alone at the hospital le Dantec where am suffering from lung cancer diseases no family no friend here,

I am going through pain alone I want to have a longtime family relationship with you to be one of my family member I contact you for two reason one to stand has one of my family member so I wont be lonely or be alone in my mind secondly to continue our project from where we stop.Please before we move further please can you tell me something about yourself I will be very happy to know you more better before anything.

Here is attached of my Libya International Passport, my picture and my late husband with my two daughters picture for you to see who you are communicating with thanks I wait to hear from you back Again

Thanks you,
zainab
ImageImageImage

#427056 by FishyMails Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:27 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:52:58 +0100
Subject: hello

hello
please did you receive my previous mail i sent to you?