Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#388675 by AlanJones Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:36 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: YOUR PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED SUCCESSFUL CALL OR SMS 978-653-3179
Tel. Nos.: +14404620538 & +19786533179

I'm Diplomatic Agent Mr.Thomas Lucky I have been trying to reach you on your Email and your phone, just to inform you about my successful arrival in Dulles International Airport Washington (D.C)USA, with your box of consignment worth $5.8 Million Dollars which I have been instructed by U.N EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you.

The Airport Authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport Anti-drug/terrorist clearance certificate and International Delivery Permit which is not placed on the package, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful .I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $59 Dollars only to get the two documents placed on the packages as that documents will enable me.

Please try as much as you can to reach me on Phone below as I can not afford to spend much time here . You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. Email me with below information to enable me know your arrangement for the $59. EMAIL :((440)462-0538)

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us
to avoid delivery to wrong person.
1- Your Full Name
2- Your Delivery Address
3- Your Contact Telephone Number
4- Your Occupation
5- Your Identification (Passport number or ID Card number)

Below is the information where the payment of $59 will be transfer to Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic where the Tag Deliver will be issue in your
name.

Email me the payment information as soon as you made the payment available to the name of Dehra. in Federal Ministry of Finance.

Email :(978-653-3179
Regard
DIPLOMATIC Mr.Thomas Lucky .

Call or sms 978-653-3179

YOUR PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED SUCCESSFUL CALL OR SMS 978-653-3179

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#399571 by AlanJones Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:18 am
Subject: Greeting from Mike Pence VP?
Tel. No.: +19782671290

Greeting from Mike Pence I am writing to inform you about your Bank
Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of
United States of America in the white house Washington DC been
mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with
the one we have herewith us to avoid wrong delivery of your check
draft Eighteen million united states dollars $18,000,000,00 usd that
was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable
president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week
by a delivery agent MR THOMAS LUCKY.his Mobile phone (978)267-1290
Email ([email protected])

Meanwhile there's a Little Problem With The Authority Because Of The
Non-Inspection Clearance and TAX CLEARANCE PERMIT Of Your Bank Check
Draft Which One Of The Airport Authority That It Will Be Obtained From
North Carolina Authority With The DELIVERY 6HRS/OVERNIGHT DELIVERY)
URGENTLY

You Also Advice To Reconfirm Your Delivery Address Such As Your Home
Address Your Telephone Number And Your Nearest International
Airport.Use This Below Information To Send The INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE
PERMIT certificate Fee Which Is The Sum Of $100 To Fargo With Name Of
Airport Accountant Officer Williams Micheal.

You Have To Contact Me With This Telephone Or Send Me An Sms Okay I Am
Waiting To Hear From You With the payment details Asap.

Thanks

Mike Pence

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#405638 by AlanJones Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:52 am
From: Mr. Harold Diamond - [email protected] via yahoo.com
Subject: Your urgent to reach me Call or sms (256) 787-7360?
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12567877360

I'm Diplomatic Agent Mr.Thomas Lucky I have been trying to reach you on your Email, just to inform you about my successful arrival in Dulles International Airport Washington (D.C)USA, with your box of consignment worth $5.8 Million Dollars which I have been instructed by U.N EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you.

The Airport Authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport Deliver Tag and International Delivery Permit which is not placed on the package, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful .

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $59 Dollars only to get the two documents placed on the packages as that documents will enable me.

Please try as much as you can to reach me on Phone below as I can not afford to spend much time here . You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. Email me with below information to enable me know your arrangement for the $59. EMAIL :(256) 787-7360.

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm the below information upon contacting usto avoid delivery to wrong person.
1- Your Full Name
2- Your Delivery Address
4- Your Occupation

Below is the information where the payment of $59 will be transfer to Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic where the Deliver Tag will be issue in your name.
Email ([email protected]) me the payment information as soon as you made the payment available to the name of Mob Adonis in Federal Ministry of Finance.

Regard
Email :[email protected]
Call or sms (256) 787-7360

#406435 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:41 am
From: DIPLOMATIC Mr.Thomas Lucky - [email protected] via yahoo.com
Subject: Your urgent to reach me Call or sms (256) 787-7360?

I'm Diplomatic Agent Mr.Thomas Lucky I have been trying to reach you on your Email, just to inform you about my successful arrival in Dulles International Airport Washington (D.C)USA, with your box of consignment worth $5.8 Million Dollars which I have been instructed by U.N EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you.

The Airport Authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport Deliver Tag and International Delivery Permit which is not placed on the package, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful .

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $59 Dollars only to get the two documents placed on the packages as that documents will enable me.

Please try as much as you can to reach me on Phone below as I can not afford to spend much time here . You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. Email me with below information to enable me know your arrangement for the $59. EMAIL :(256) 787-7360.

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm the below information upon contacting usto avoid delivery to wrong person.
1- Your Full Name
2- Your Delivery Address
4- Your Occupation

Below is the information where the payment of $59 will be transfer to Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic where the Deliver Tag will be issue in your name.
Email ([email protected]) me the payment information as soon as you made the payment available to the name of Mob Adonis in Federal Ministry of Finance.

Regard
Call or sms (256) 787-7360

#414567 by AlanJones Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:30 pm
Subject: YOUR PACKAGE HAS ARRIVE SUCCESSFUL CALL OR SMS (256) 787-7360

FROM IC DELIVERING COMPANY Please I will like to inform you regarding the Delivering of your fund, the IC company agent, he will need your information to complete the delivery of package {ATM VISA CARD} with them, Worth’s of $1.9Million dollars you’re to provide them your Name, Address, Nearest Airport and Telephone No: is due to our agreement with the IC Delivering Company and Noted That you have to provide them the information correctly for the smooth delivery of your package, he is in (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport state of America please make sure you take care of him and know is not American Citizen thanks.

(1)Your Full Name====
(2) Mobile Phone Number======
(3) Current Home Address====
(5) Country===
(6) City===
(7) Nearest Airport ====

CALL SMS (256) 787-7360 OR YOU EMAIL HIM NOW FOR YOUR FUND; Agent Name: Thomas Lucky Email ([email protected])
Rev.Gill Maxwell FROM DHL DELIVERING COMPANY

#419895 by AlanJones Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:43 am
Subject: YOUR PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED SUCCESSFUL CALL OR SMS (864) 513-1443
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18645131443

I'm Diplomatic Agent Mr.Thomas Lucky I have been trying to reach you on your Email, just to inform you about my successful arrival in Dulles International Airport Washington (D.C)USA, with your ATM CARD and box of consignment worth $5.8 Million Dollars which I have been instructed by U.N EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you.

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $250 Dollars only to get the two documents placed on the packages as that documents will enable me.

Please try as much as you can to reach me on Phone below as I can not afford to spend much time here . You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. Email me with below information to enable me know your arrangement for the $250. EMAIL :(864) 513-1443

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us to avoid delivery to wrong person.
1- Your Full Name
2- Your Delivery Address
4- Your Occupation

Below is the information where the payment of $250 will be transfer to Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic where the Deliver Tag will be issue in your name.

Email me the payment information as soon as you made the payment available to the name of Mob Adonis in Federal Ministry of Finance.

Regard
Call or sms (864) 513-1443

#421063 by AlanJones Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:52 am
Subject: FROM UN COURIER EXPRESS DELIVERING COMPANY
Tel. No.: +12604758261

FROM UN COURIER EXPRESS DELIVERING COMPANY Please I will like to inform you regarding the Delivering of your fund, the dhl company agent, he will need your information to complete the delivery of package {ATM CARD} with them, Worth’s of $1.9 Million dollars you’re to provide them your Name, Address, Nearest Airport and Telephone No: is due to our agreement with the I.C COURIER Delivering Company and Noted That you have to provide them the information correctly for the smooth delivery of your package, he is in Fort Wayne International Airport TX state of America please make sure you take care of him and know is not American Citizen thanks.
(1)Your Full Name====
(2) Mobile Phone Number======
(3) Current Home Address====
(5) Country===
(6) City===
(7) Nearest Airport ====
CALL SMS (260) 475-8261) OR YOU EMAIL HIM NOW FOR YOUR FUND; Agent Name: Gill Richard Email ([email protected])

Regard
Larry Bruno
FROM DHL DELIVERING COMPANY

#426233 by AlanJones Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:39 am
Subject: Your package with registration CODE #( RRRRRFSC1133 )????OD
Tel. No.: +12133255524

Dear Customer!!!:: ..

DHL Courier Company Benin branch wish to inform you that your package
with registration CODE #( RRRRRFSC1133 ) is now ready to deliver to
you as authorized by the depositor of your package Dr David Anthony
U.N Secretary to this Company and we can assure you that we are
experts and will commence the delivery of your package to your
doorstep as soon as you comply with our mode of delivery system, Your
package is properly sealed and registered with your information and
will be deliver to you within 24 hours as the depositor registered the
package along with some vital documents required by DHL Courier
Company under delivery rules and regulation to effect the delivery to
your destination without any further delay.

Also we can confirm to you that we have your correct information and
the delivery of your package will commence today being 21st
June 2021 by 2:15 pm as soon as we receive our shipping fee of $150
from you and you should know that, This measures of charging shipping
fee is to always protect the package of our customers and to ensure
the safety delivery to his or her destination.

According to our delivery strategy, The delivery of your package to
your destination will cost you sum of $150 only and the shipping fee
of $150 and the payment method will be $150.

Here is bellow information to use contact him.
Name:: Thomas Lucky
Email- ([email protected])
Mobile Number:; (213)325-5524
REGISTRATION CODE;
SHIPMENT CODE AWB 33XZS,
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO RRRRRRFSC1133
SECURITY CODE SCTC/2001DHX/567/;
TAG NO # DHLXX441122
BATCH NO # DHLCMPLN11144

DHL Courier Company will proceed and complete the delivery of your
package within 24 hours upon the confirmation of the shipping fee,
Your urgent respond is needed so that we will be aware that you have
received this message. We will forward the tracking number of your
package once the delivery commence after receiving the shipping fee.

Yours Sincerely
Larry Campbell

#427307 by AlanJones Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:55 pm
Subject: YOUR PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED SUCCESSFUL CALL OR SMS +1(336) 344-8880?
Tel. No.: +13363448880

I'm Diplomatic Agent Mr.Thomas Lucky I have been trying to reach you
on your Email, just to inform you about my successful arrival in Fort
Wayne International Airport, 3801 West Ferguson Road, Fort Wayne,
Indiana, United States, with your ATM CARD and box of consignment
worth $5.8 Million Dollars which I have been instructed by U.N EXPRESS
COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you.

The Airport Authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to
prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud
money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very
much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is
still keeping me here is the airport Tax Clearance Permit and
International Delivery Permit which is not placed on the package, one
of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so
that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery
successful .

I try to reason with them and they stated the Tax Clearance Permit and
International Delivery Permit will cost us just $250 Dollars only to
get the two documents placed on the packages as that documents will
enable me.

Please try as much as you can to reach me on Phone below +1(336)
344-8880 as I can not afford to spend much time here . You can direct
the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and
they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries
authority. Email me with below information to enable me know your
arrangement for the $250. EMAIL :(336) 344-8880

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm the below information upon
contacting us to avoid delivery to wrong person.
1- Your Full Name
2- Your Delivery Address
4- Your Occupation

Below is the information where the payment of $250 will be transfer to
Federal Ministry of Finance Fort Wayne International Airport, 3801
West Ferguson Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States 2 Document's
will be issue in your name.

Email me the payment information as soon as you made the payment
available to the name of Mob Adonis in Federal Ministry of Finance.

Regard
Diplomatic Agent Mr.Thomas Lucky
Email :([email protected])